• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Fi Wi Fi's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
Literally One of the best trade shops on the site! I make easy and quick trades. And I always restock on my pokemon I will be trading + they are legit!

Closed this thread new one coming soon new and more to it and likeee epic :]
Every weekend!

I know you all want this :) A free shiny level 100 for all of you. One per person and here is how you will get it.

Visit my trading thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=211321 and post on it and then tell me you did that and then I want you to tell me your favorite pokemon on this thread. After that leave me your character name and FC Ill post back for you when I can trade it to you. I am not going to post back asking for your account name or FC only asking you to get on your DS so we can make the trade. You may post back telling me if you can or can not get on or when would be good for you and we will Talk about that but I don't want to have to keep reminding people of me needing there FC and Character name.

Enjoy <3

ONLINE STATUS: OFFLINE

Successful trades: 97
Bad Trades: 0

Friend Code:0560 9028 2352

In game name: Hireta

Accepting level 50+ for these

BLASTOISE LEVEL 100 SHINY X5

Vensaur level 100 shiny x5

Shiny Charizard level 100 shiny x5
Accepting lvl 75+ for these

Tyranitar level 100 shiny x5

Blissey level 100 shiny x5

Ampharos Level 100 shiny x5

Typhlosion level 100 shiny x5

Dragonite level 100 shiny x5

Milotic level 100 shiny x5

More coming soon!

Reasons you should trade with me:

Quick trader

Very good deals for the customers
most places you would be requested alot higher level pokemon with natures and such. Here I only care if its legit and above level.

Note: If I do trade you a non legit (hacked)please message me and we will trade back sorry if this happens to you.

Last edited:

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
Years
THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY SOMEONE TO TRADE WITH!

Check out all this positive feedback:
Awesome, thanks for the trade!

Thanks a lot!!! Shiny charizard woot woot !!

LOL When in trade just now with ToffeeT I thought I heard my DS say out of speaker your a bad a$%

DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME. THANKS SO MUCH.
(Yeah, who was that post by? ME. And you can trust me.)

yai u have lovely pokemon :D
thanks for the trade!

Last edited:

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
Years
I can offer you a level 52 Ho-oh for the Shiny Charizard. It knows Fly, Strength, Sacred Fire, and Fire blast, but has not been EV trained. I believe it has a rash nature, but I would have to make sure. Please reply to this is you like this trade, and I can give you my friend code!

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
Years

Fire spin
Dragon rage
Slash
Wing attack

Also you just won a free shiny with it if you would like.

mkays, do you have any specific pokemon you would like for it?

Hows 'bouts Primeape, lv 50, Rage/Swagger/Cross Chop/Thrash, Nickname FghtKnight, Female?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Did i win ??also im intested in shiny blissey i have a lv 42 shiny evd arcanine.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Ha really i would like the ...shiny charizard also wat do you think about the trade i mentioned???

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
mkays, do you have any specific pokemon you would like for it?

Hows 'bouts Primeape, lv 50, Rage/Swagger/Cross Chop/Thrash, Nickname FghtKnight, Female?

Sure I don't really care bout the pokemon I am barely ever playing and thought you all would like them.

Okay, mine is Lisa: 0946 8157 4690

See you on wi-fi!

One min have to connect my ds to wifi I just recently moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back