• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Region - [CHAPTER 11]

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
So... Uhh... I know it's a minor thing, but since FireSnow put his Cranidos in the box, I feel comfortable taking my Rampardos out of the boxbecause i want my team to look cool too so if you could do that and substitute him in for Ponyta that'd be great.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Eh... I don't really like any of these pokémon but I want something... Scizor is cool enough, give me a Scyther.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9247989&postcount=41
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9264268&postcount=3

empoleon.gif
gengar.gif
bidoof.gif
scyther.gif

Nero

I like it.
Years
I just realised that I have 6 theatre posts waiting to be cashed in. I don't know how, but I managed it.
1|2|3|4|5|6
I guess I officially have a team now.

Whoever says catching a Magikarp is easy clearly doesn't understand my fisherman struggles.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
V0QiBhq.png
Solaceon Town

Celestic Town (Japanese: カンナギタウン Kannagi Town) is a town in the region of Sinnoh.

Solaceon Town (Japanese: ズイタウン Zui Town) is a town in central Sinnoh. It is located between Route 209 and Route 210, while also being the location of Solaceon Ruins. It is a fairly small town with a tiny village community.

Solaceon Town is a temperate town where people and Pokémon can relax. According to the town's locals, there was once nothing there but a road, but people and Pokémon gathered and a town formed. Solaceon Town is populated mostly by Ranchers and Cowgirls, and appears to be a farming community. As mentioned by a local, there were big Pokémon ranches around the town in the past. Most of the town residents live on the western side of town, near the main road. The eastern side of town is full of trees and ledges, resembling a maze. Solaceon Ruins is located on the far east side of town.​

Solaceon_Town_Pt.png

Pokemon found normally:
(to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts!)

geodude.gif
hippopotas.gif
magikarp.gif

EVENT​
Wow, dud190, Oddball_, Firesnow and Disclosed! The citizens of solaceon have heard of your heroic acts in Celestic Town against Team Galactic. As a reward, they have each offered you one baby Pokemon from the day care! Be sure to take good care of them.

Pokemon acquired from Day Care (take one each):

riolu.gif
cleffa.gif
elekid.gif
igglybuff.gif
azurill.gif
happiny.gif
magby.gif
smoochum.gif
chingling.gif

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
y u makin me CHOOSE, BOI

also love the variety of pokemon

I'll take a Smoochy-chum for a badass Jynx in my future

please make Chingling available later so I can get Rina plz <3

Foxrally

Years
Hmmm decisions, decisions...I'll take a Riolu please my good Fox

And then switch it into my party and my Roselia into my PC :D

All done! I'd also like to point out I've gotten rid of boxes for now. There's ample space for a bunch more Pokemon for everyone, and now you get to see everyone you caught instead of just 6 ;)

Foxrally

Years
Kekirc3.png
Hearthome City

Hearthome City (Japanese: ヨスガシティ Yosuga City) is a city in the region of Sinnoh. Hearthome City is the fifth largest city in the Pokémon world. Hearthome City is home to the Super Contest Hall, where one can take part in the Super Contest, a Gym, the Pokémon Fan Club, and the Poffin House, among other things. An old man will give the player a Happiny Egg here in Diamond and Pearl. Hearthome City started as a place where people and Pokémon gathered and grew into a center of commerce, and is consistently voted as the most desirable place to live in all of Sinnoh. It is also a gateway to nearby Solaceon Town and Pastoria City.

Hearthome City is a child-friendly city; there are many families and young mothers living there, some of whom can be seen with prams. Most of the buildings use elevators instead of stairs so that small children and Pokémon can move through the houses. The citizens scrupulously keep their city clean.​

lJYpnpI.png

Pokemon found normally:
(to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts!)

chansey.gif
ralts.gif
snubbull.gif
zubat.gif
duskull.gif
murkrow.gif
drifloon.gif
goldeen.gif
magikarp.gif

Costs 3 IC posts/8 theatre posts:

spiritomb.gif

EVENT​
Hearthome City is popular for its gym, poffins, parks, child-friendly environment and most importantly its contests. Here, co-ordinators can participate in super contests, which test their Pokemon's fashion, dance and appeal skills. This month, the cute category is in full swing, and only non-fully-evolved Pokemon are allowed to enter. If you enter the contest, you may win and grant yourself a ribbon! Who knows, it may come in handy later...

Cute_Ribbon_Master_Sinnoh.png

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Haha contest, that's funny

A lot of good Pokemon to choose from, hoo boy...

I will enter my darling Smoochum into that Cute contest though~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
YES SPIRITOMB MY FAVORITE POKEMON I WANNA CATCH IT

...oh wait. I don't have enough posts. Enter my ponyta in the contest then.

Last edited:
Back