• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(B/W) The Challengers League

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
umm we can use ubers right.... EXCADRILL HE'S BACK I HAVE MY RAPID SPINNER BACK!!!!!

Yes you may use ubers but 2 and only 2.

Also the only people who are allowed to accept people besides myself will be Undeaftable and Lezza no one else this will go in the main post as well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
hello all. im down to battle. as soon as i sign up... lugia with mulitscale and roost is not legit at all. considering the DW ability is from Gen V and roost is only throught the move tutor in Gen IV so its not legit at all. just as Dragonite with mulitscale and roost. dont work. i have pokemon online to check if pokemon are legit. :) cant wait to battle.

and i know its available in BW2 but we dont have the game out yet and were not playing BW2 were playing BW :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
hello all. im down to battle. as soon as i sign up... lugia with mulitscale and roost is not legit at all. considering the DW ability is from Gen V and roost is only throught the move tutor in Gen IV so its not legit at all. just as Dragonite with mulitscale and roost. dont work. i have pokemon online to check if pokemon are legit. :) cant wait to battle.

and i know its available in BW2 but we dont have the game out yet and were not playing BW2 were playing BW :)

Strange. My Dragonite knows roost and has multiscale. I must be a hacker.

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
Years
hello all. im down to battle. :) cant wait to battle.
:)

lol that's the only part of your post I saw ^.^ Welcome! and I can't wait to play ya!

ok, this may be completely off topic, but whats a good Gliscor counter? I have soo much trouble with it.

Last edited:

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
Years
I thought it would be good if i post my current rep. i currently have 2.0. One from winning against Lezza, .5 from Rodstro even tho i accepted a loss, and .5 from Lezza from our draw.

Back