• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I took half of my bus ride to write this so I better get frost bucks for each one of these lol.

Some major errors I found on the battle servers for tablet devices (specifically iPad).
1. PM does not work 90% of the time while a group chat is open. (On right side.)
2. PM only can be used if the 'select group chat' is open.
3. If a user tries to type in PM box while group chat is open, the keyboard is put away. (One character is typed.)
4. When selecting on 'lobby chat' in home tab, the lobby is opened but key board is put up and ready to type there.
5. When selecting any tab such as another group chat, the key board is again, put up.
6. When in battle, a attack button has to be clicked 2-5 times before it works.
7. When typing in group chat, there is a lot of times when the last thing you sent is put back into your text box behind what you already typed, so you must erase that part or start over. Sometimes it looks like a jumbled mess. (This is the second site that has this error I found.)
You want to go here for that. I'm not a PS developer.

Hello I am ExtremeGamer (at least someone must remember me? ) and I would like a custom avatar please.

I would like this avatar if possible:

Spoiler:

it's actually my sig lol. thanks.
Welcome back! I'll add it on the next update. I'm guessing you only want it on the username "Applejackn'Red"? Also be sure to message me about custom avatar requests next time. There are instructions in the first post about it.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I took half of my bus ride to write this so I better get frost bucks for each one of these lol.

Some major errors I found on the battle servers for tablet devices (specifically iPad).
1. PM does not work 90% of the time while a group chat is open. (On right side.)
2. PM only can be used if the 'select group chat' is open.
3. If a user tries to type in PM box while group chat is open, the keyboard is put away. (One character is typed.)
4. When selecting on 'lobby chat' in home tab, the lobby is opened but key board is put up and ready to type there.
5. When selecting any tab such as another group chat, the key board is again, put up.
6. When in battle, a attack button has to be clicked 2-5 times before it works.
7. When typing in group chat, there is a lot of times when the last thing you sent is put back into your text box behind what you already typed, so you must erase that part or start over. Sometimes it looks like a jumbled mess. (This is the second site that has this error I found.)

Are you on your phone or something? Because wehn I am in my phone, some of this errors happen.

Years
Did something happen to the way the battle server handles special characters? When I logged in under my Тerabyte name, it showed as "erabyte" without the special T character.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Did something happen to the way the battle server handles special characters? When I logged in under my Тerabyte name, it showed as "erabyte" without the special T character.
Nothing to do with us. PS could've changed something, though. For what it's worth, I can still use names with special characters.

Happycat

Happycat
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
HELP ME

i locked myself out of the server then chose 50 usernames and got banned help me
-Happycat

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
i locked myself out of the server then chose 50 usernames and got banned help me
-Happycat

I went ahead and looked through the server logs. It seems that you were warned for saying things that were considered a tad rude, then continued to spam a youtube link, amongst other things, and then you were banned for changing your nick to rude phrases.

Please read the rules and be guided accordingly. If you want to appeal your ban, please contact any of the Battle Server Higher staff (listed under Senior staff on the same post that I linked).

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Hi wolf its been a few days since my ban started n it ended already im still waiting to b unbanned plz help

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 4, 2014
Everytime I attempt to log in on the battles. It says my password is wrong but my password worked for this page...
Can you help me?

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Everytime I attempt to log in on the battles. It says my password is wrong but my password worked for this page...
Can you help me?

That's a bug some other users have experienced before, including me. You should just try a few more times until it recognizes the password. :)

Sirfetch’d

Can you help me?

Agreeing with what Omi said but also another thing to note is, PS is case sensitive when it comes to passwords so make sure you are entering it as you registered it. Hope you are able to resolve this!

Anti

return of the king
Years
We need to do something about obvious spammers in the super sonic x ilk who PM anyone in sight to join their 43598734895 different rooms or leagues or whatever.

Sirfetch’d

^This seems to be an issue lately. As for now he and the others who are doing this are locked iirc, but in the future I would suggest removing their room/league if they pester others to join it via PM. It's very annoying to be asked to join a room over and over after obviously being not interested.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Guys for some reason a guy used my account to fight yuki, I just learned it when I came back from university, well my IP isn't banned cause the guy who used my account his IP is banned so I request guys to investivate who can do it. Well to be fare 6 people knew my pass and I don't know who did it, I got the info someone was also on from my account since morning. I seriously need help

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Well to be fare 6 people knew my pass
that literally put me off...

if six people knew your password, anyone of them could have logged in and do something horribly bad if they wanted to.

idk if wolf or any other mods could check and ban their ip (they probably should), but it'd be hard tracking them down. plus we wouldn't know who did it even if they ip banned him.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
ah, people stopped beleiveing in me now i was shoked everyone asking me questions saying i behave strange and all they were doubting i am real IC until i answer there personal questions

Sirfetch’d

Not buying it. You know what you did and I have documented logs of why you and your friend were locked. Even if someone did use your account to spam it is your responsibility for it because YOU gave them the password to it.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
wel i would like to know what he did and what punishment i got, i cant even believe my friends anymore, i didnt knew one of them would do that{D:}

Back