• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny-Lunatone

Master of the Lunatones
Years
Hey everybody! I was told about you here and that you all caught a lot of shinies and everything. I've got a Shiny Voltorb. It's got a blue head. I ran into black rayquazzaur in sky pillar the other day, but I couldn't catch it. It died from confusion. :(

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I found just what my team needs to kick arse.

Problem is, is that it's in FR/LG. And needs to be SRed for, which may take a while. (Or not, lollandmaster @ Beldum, Eevee and to some extent, Vulpix)

But I need this Pokemon, probably more than I realize. I'll be shooting in the dark since I won't have the right nature nor IVs, but I need it and that's what matters most.

So let's do this.

Targets (haven't done this in a while):

FireRed2: Zapdos

FireRed1: I forgot. Nothing.

LeafGreen: Charmander (haven't done it in a while, not sure if I care anymore lol)

Ruby: Nothing, maybe the starters or the Regis later

Sapphire: I was actually doing something here but forgot

Emerald1: I might try to benefit from my RNG on here since Beldum and Totodile came from it, but not right now

Emerald2: Haven't played at all. Same as Ruby

Diamond: Nothing ATM. Keeping it free so I can battle, trade. But if anything, I'll be going for Elekid, Cacturne (Congrats FinalPaladin lol), and something else I forgot.

Pearl1: Hatching crap. Was hatching Snor/Munchlax but I'll swap this to Spiritomb one day

Pearl2: I am STILL in that Slowpoke chain, and haven't touched it. Keeping the game charged though lol. I'm not ready yet to continue. And if I'm not ready, I'll screw it up.

So there ya go.

I finished Kirby Super Star Ultra 100%. When I don't have time to play anything else I play this and it's Helper to Hero mode to try and complete them all to get that special movie and that last movie. =) So I'll truly have 100% complete, wahaha!

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, Shiny-Lunatone..
I got a shiny Voltorb too (it's an Electrode now). I got it in Sapphire. :)
I wish you and everyone else better luck in the future.

CHAINING ON WATER ;) :D

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
darn u ddd rick roll'd again i'd had enough of that when i'm looking for naruto and bleach.loli don't even no where to look 4 my game. any ideas lol?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Haha

If you actually clicked that chaining on water link, I laugh at you

That's probably the most obvious joke I've ever seen! It's either a link to a Rick Roll or a Screamer

I haven't been hunting at all lately, due to a lack of interest. I'll try and get something done this weekend, but I'm not too sure.

Good luck, everyone.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Haha

If you actually clicked that chaining on water link, I laugh at you

That's probably the most obvious joke I've ever seen! It's either a link to a Rick Roll or a Screamer

I haven't been hunting at all lately, due to a lack of interest. I'll try and get something done this weekend, but I'm not too sure.

Good luck, everyone.

It's not a link to a Rick Roll... it's to my water chaining video that I made myself. I elaborate how to do it, and catch a shiny Magikarp in the process. :)

edit:

Why is the forum turd brown?

Anyway, I bring really, really dire news that I wish WAS a trick.

Remember that I was in that Slowpoke chain for a looooooooong time? We're talking about... a week and a half.
Well, yesterday, my DS was still on. I've been keeping it charged.
But last night when I was getting ready to go to bed, I had to clean my bed off. That DS was on the bed and I was getting ready to put it back to where it could charge.

Before I went to pick it up, I stared at it like I always do, thinking "come on light, blink".
But...

"Ok, blink already.."

Nothing.

Still nothing.

I thought the light may have blown. Opened it up..

It wasn't even on anymore. I didn't turn it off, and it shouldn't have ran out of battery. I turned it on and it had green power and everything. I don't know what happened but I no longer have that chain of Slowpoke. =/

But this worries me. My DS finally shut off, but for what reason?

Either way...

I just about have everything set up to SR Zapdos. Lv. 100 Marowak False Swiper and my trusty Yawn Snorlax and Hypnosis Haunter (might evolve that though, I should have but Gengar nor Haunter can really stand those drill pex for long.), and then my Charizard and Electabuzz to sponge hits. I have lots of healing items, but I'm farming money in order to buy more Ultra Balls, a Reflect for Buzz and maybe a few more revives. I'm going to try and last as long as I can until I catch it or I run out of stuff, then I'll resort to using the Master Ball. I don't want to, but if I have to, I have to.

Last edited:

Shiny-Lunatone

Master of the Lunatones
Years
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, Shiny-Lunatone..
I got a shiny Voltorb too (it's an Electrode now). I got it in Sapphire. :)
I wish you and everyone else better luck in the future.

CHAINING ON WATER ;) :D

I got mine on Sapphire too, I was actually looking for one there, but those magnemites really slowed me down, I was afraid I'd wind up with a shiny Magnemite first, which I didn't want. If only now I could find a Shiny Lunatone...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I got mine on Sapphire too, I was actually looking for one there, but those magnemites really slowed me down, I was afraid I'd wind up with a shiny Magnemite first, which I didn't want. If only now I could find a Shiny Lunatone...

I was the opposite though I wanted a shiny Magnemite instead. =P Magneton is one of my favorite shinies. Oh well, you take what you can get and later on I would get my fair shair of shiny Magnemites.

Good luck on Lunatone, I'd like one of those as well, but I might try later on.

Shiny-Lunatone

Master of the Lunatones
Years
The problem with catching Shiny Lunatones when you have Sapphire is that your most likely going to get a Shiny Golbat first, there is about a 1/3 chance of getting a Lunatone. I currently have 29 Lunatones, but I'm not catching anymore, I'm saving the last space for the shiny.​

I was the opposite though I wanted a shiny Magnemite instead. =P Magneton is one of my favorite shinies. Oh well, you take what you can get and later on I would get my fair shair of shiny Magnemites.

Aren't Shiny Magnemites Green with Black Magnets? If it weren't for the sparkles, I probably woudn't notice the difference between the normal and the regular one.

Last edited:
Years
Well... I may be going back 2 business. If I can get the tweaking glitch to work again, I may end up with one of the two widely known event shinies. Hope I have the patience for this one!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
The problem with catching Shiny Lunatones when you have Sapphire is that your most likely going to get a Shiny Golbat first, there is about a 1/3 chance of getting a Lunatone. I currently have 29 Lunatones, but I'm not catching anymore, I'm saving the last space for the shiny.​

Yeah, I remember doing it on Sapphire. Not too fun. I'm probably gonna attempt it on Diamond, chaining them, but they're pretty rare that way too. So it might not be too fun there either lol!

Aren't Shiny Magnemites Green with Black Magnets? If it weren't for the sparkles, I probably woudn't notice the difference between the normal and the regular one.

Bronze-ish with black magnets. Very nice.

BEHOLD! My amazing magnets!
Clicky to see!
Spoiler:

I lurves them. :3

Well... I may be going back 2 business. If I can get the tweaking glitch to work again, I may end up with one of the two widely known event shinies. Hope I have the patience for this one!

You can go down that road again if you want to man, it's your call.....

As for me I started playing Sonic Chronicles again and got things squared away to SR Zapdos on FR2. :)

Years
GL with that birdy!
I may SR for a Moltres someday
And for now, I'm not gonna hunt for shinies for a bit, at least until I have the pokeradar in Pearl. I may even go back to Uxie as well.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
when i caught my first shiny it was in the worst place.THE SAFARI ZONE.
has anyone else caught a shiny in the safari zone.

I'm sure a few people here have, but I'm not one of them though... I've actually tried a few times though lol.

Not anymore though. >,>'

The shinys i have are golbat,poochyena,ho-oh and lugia

.... lol.

I did some SRing for Zapdos today, no luck yet but I don't expect it anytime soon. I'd love to record it but that will just slow me down. I think I'll record the "intro" though (talking to it) and then merge the battle into it, if I just so happen to find it while I have my camera nearby.

I also started to hatch Shroomish but got interrupted before I could even hatch the first.

And this punk on YouTube's starting to get under my skin a little. Apparently, they think they're "better" than me and keep trying to match me... or at least my "excuses" not to battle.

I guess they don't realize I have a part-time job that's 24-7, I also help my Mom a lot, and overall sometimes I just can't drop everything to play Pokemon although I try to be ready when they are.
But cussing me doesn't help it.

So I wish I could just got ahead and clean their clock, but I have to be careful... I'm by no means invincible, and they're supposedly "undefeated", but that doesn't mean they can act like a total *** about it. No manners whatsoever; getting tired of the youngsters on YouTube...

Years
Well good luck then, I'm going to be finishing up Pearl ASAP, then chaining for Adamant Shiny Machamp and Salamence (Machop and Bagon) Can't go wrong in a [shiny] team with them!

Back