• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Ok, going to gym for mistakes.
(Btw, the survey guy is missing a period if you talk to him after completing it.)

Ventus Gym

Gym Guide
"Just change your Super Eevee into a Jolteon and you should be able to wipe the floor with him"
No period? :(

First trainer missing a period
Second trainer missing apostrophe in That's

Falkner chat
"Hell Yes! Time to get my first gym badge!"
"Hell, yes! Time to get my first gym badge!"

"Cocky one aren't ya."
"Cocky one, aren't ya?"

"From the smallest Spearow to the biggest Pidgeot"
Period

With my knowledge of my Pokemon I will win.
With my knowledge of (Bird) Pokemon, I will win!

(After battle)
Here's your prize
PERIOD
"Good luck in getting the other 7"
"Good luck in getting the other seven!"

The Trophy "Flock off feather-face" still says Flanker instead of Falkner :P
So does the statue saying the gym leader and recent winners :)

After Falkner battle, the guide's speech should have a exclamation point after "That was an ... Electrifying battle"
Also, "Actually, I don't know [...] programmed to say that line"
missing period

Continue Garden later.
EDIT: Hey, cool! The number 000000 gives a Rare Candy!

Shady Guy
Thats some pretty powerful[...]
Apostrophe

Ok, instead of a battle, you can have one of my Pokemon
period
next one too

Resta Falls Poke Center
Aid is missing SEVERAL periods.
Also, he still says you need to use form switch in battle :P
And I got the levla stone from him... (But its actually a Everstone)

Attacks Tut guy
Also missing periods :'(
And it's output, not outputted.

Sav tut girl
I think refresger was mentioned.
And viola, not vola
Randomly capitalized It's :(
Also missing period in last sentence

Kamon battle
Second sentence missing period
Your sentence also is missing one
and his response

Defeat message
Randomly capitalized Rival
missing period
and the one after that

Nurse Joy
Hope you don't have to come back
missing period (I'm gonna copy and paste this message from now on -.-')

Depositing pokemon
Randomly capitalized Team

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Ok.. you guys win, ill add all of em.

shupper and duskull (needed more ghosts)
slowpoke -> slowking and Starmie
Lotad and seedot

don't really wanna add plusel, minum, vilobeat etc as no-one is really gonna use them. I can make sidequests and double battles, but making useless pokemon catchable means another useful pokemon won't make it in.

@lockmaster

Fixed the golbat name glitch (*)
and *coughscytherwasalreadygonnabein,iwouldbestupidtoleavehimout,heshasbladesforhands!*

@BCKC

Ok. ralts added.
you did recoomende the gym leader rare item thing, im gonna implement it when I have the time.

awesome work with the grammar thing, expect one thing, it's.
"Looks like its starting"
should actually be like it was ingame
"Looks like it's starting"

It's is used as a replacement for It is or It has
while its is used for belonging.
The dodo bird is known for its inability to fly

just put /p or something like that to indicate the lack of a period. ;)

@shread
fixed lionheart face (*)

Thats a suprise battle. has a small chance of happening, you get full ATB bar.

@rassalon
fixed the pineco change (*) someone already mentioned the bayleef one.
fixed train station guy(*)

@DForte
ok.... Torchic (and all hoenn starters) are now in :D
poocheyena and scyther were already in.

@mew_nani

Absol, flygon, treeco, blissey are now in.
metagross already in.

@BCKC
fixed thoes ones, thanks ;)

@rassalon
Yeah, the suprise attack works just like that.

-the flashback is ment to scroll down on purpose. for cinematic effect.
-fixed the mother text issue.(*)

Not a bad idea at all about the getting more stuff second time.
But seems kinda mean to make people play through it multiple times to get a specific pokemon.

That said, it could be a good bonus for the beta.. maybe some kind of EXP bonus and an arranged mode (different trainers and items at different places)

---

Anyways The 4th revision of the Pokedex.

I now have 195 total pokémon. I want the number to be a nice number.

(image of pokemon avaliable.)
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1548/pokelistov4.png

201. is the target. Last chance to make suggestions. Theres 6 more spaces.
I need a pokemon with 3 evolution (because flyon is standing alone) and 3 others.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hehe, forgot to save my edit.
Went to play piano, back now. And i updated the post above yours.
And the player seems to go faster when going left/right one tile above the first rock in Resta Cave (and the tile to the left o.o)
Also applies to the bottom left corner from where you enter, 2 tiles (left/right)

EDIT: With the its thing, whoops, typo. However, the error was that you were missing a period/ellipses :3

Alright, 6 slots left? I'm not going to be greedy.
(MUST... NOT... SUGGEST... 4th GEN - Garchomp :()

Camerupt :D
Wait, 3 evos?
Uhm, SHEDNINJA!
Unless you can't get the split evo/ its ability to work. Then it's useless. (Also, I guess you can send the shedninja to the PC when nincada evolves.)

Btw, why do you have 2 blastoise sprites?

Last edited:
Years
Electabuzz
Magmar
Dratini
Larvitar
Spheal
Bagon

Those are my picks......and I'm cool with Electabuzz and Magmar in the game even though their evolved forms won't be in it.....(although I'll probably cry later).....

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
BUG ALERT! BUG ALERT!
Actually, this one's a minor one. The arow on the Rainbow Tower sign is just one big box with a line sticking out on the right side. It doesn't point anywhere. :/
Plus the word "Giant" in Giant Shell is spelled wrong. It's spelled Gaint in-game.
And In the refine section of the Pokemon Center PC you can get a Large Jaw for 1-2 Small Fangs, although it usually requires five.
And... (Hopefully this is the last one... x.x...) The key items used to the destroy the AIs (known as AI Virus Type 1 and AI Virus Type 2) have a spelling error. "Virus" is spelled "Viris". (Did anybody get these already...?)

I just finished the beta. I give it a 10/10. (Adding MSG sound effects was a nice touch. I laughed every time a trainer saw me. That was funny.) You really outdone yourself this time.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Hehe, forgot to save my edit.
Went to play piano, back now. And i updated the post above yours.
And the player seems to go faster when going left/right one tile above the first rock in Resta Cave (and the tile to the left o.o)
Also applies to the bottom left corner from where you enter, 2 tiles (left/right)

EDIT: With the its thing, whoops, typo. However, the error was that you were missing a period/ellipses :3

Alright, 6 slots left? I'm not going to be greedy.
(MUST... NOT... SUGGEST... 4th GEN - Garchomp :()

Camerupt :D
Wait, 3 evos?
Uhm, SHEDNINJA!
Unless you can't get the split evo/ its ability to work. Then it's useless. (Also, I guess you can send the shedninja to the PC when nincada evolves.)

Btw, why do you have 2 blastoise sprites?
I'm not sure whats up with faster moving above the rocks, im guessing it's just coinciding with the processes just ending.

Camerupt is possible.
Shedninja is also possible. I could just add it to PC as you said.
but it would seem unused by most people.

I loved the blastoise sprite, but it seemed too badass for normal use.
so Im planning, when blastoise learns Hydro Cannon, it's sprite changes to the awesome silver sprite

Spr_2s_009.png

Electabuzz
Magmar
Dratini
Larvitar
Spheal
Bagon

Those are my picks......and I'm cool with Electabuzz and Magmar in the game even though their evolved forms won't be in it.....(although I'll probably cry later).....
@DForte:
I believe that they are all in, except for Spheal and Dratini :)
Even dratini is in. Only spheal isn't. I was thinking about it, but I don't think I need yet another water type. (current count is 35, the closest is 24, grass)

BUG ALERT! BUG ALERT!
Actually, this one's a minor one. The arow on the Rainbow Tower sign is just one big box with a line sticking out on the right side. It doesn't point anywhere. :/
Plus the word "Giant" in Giant Shell is spelled wrong. It's spelled Gaint in-game.
And In the refine section of the Pokemon Center PC you can get a Large Jaw for 1-2 Small Fangs, although it usually requires five.

And... (Hopefully this is the last one... x.x...) The key items used to the destroy the AIs (known as AI Virus Type 1 and AI Virus Type 2) have a spelling error. "Virus" is spelled "Viris". (Did anybody get these already...?)

I just finished the beta. I give it a 10/10. (Adding MSG sound effects was a nice touch. I laughed every time a trainer saw me. That was funny.) You really outdone yourself this time.
fixed,fixed,fixed(it removes 5, but only checked if you had 1, meaning if you had 2, it would remove 2, if you had 1, it would remove 1.) fixed,
(+4*)

thanks for 10/10, thats way too kind :D
I got the idea when I repeately saw the ! sign and felt that there was something missing, at the same time I was adding mgs codec sounds to the cell phone, so adding alert to the ! animation was perfect.

Here's the counts of the types avaliable (including dual)
Normal - 14
Grass - 25
Fire - 21
Water - 34 (!)
Electric - 17
Psychic - 22
Ice - 10
Flying - 20
Ghost - 7
Rock - 12
Ground - 22
Steel - 12
Fight - 12
Dark - 12
Bug - 14
Dragon - 10
Poison - 20 (!?)

195/201 Pokémon.

---
Also, here's a refine list for you guys, if you wanna grind for some TMs.
NOTE: the refining option won't be visible until you get atleast 1 of the required item.
NOTE2: Some items may not actually be avaliable ingame yet. (i don't think you get Ice cubes)
NOTE3: This spreadsheet is a bit old, I may have modified some stuff

It's google spreadsheet format.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As-lzEyfa7vXdGlEMEZwWjVrcGZoWEtwbER4Z0pFT1E&hl=en

Last edited:

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I loved the blastoise sprite, but it seemed too badass for normal use.
so Im planning, when blastoise learns Hydro Cannon, it's sprite changes to the awesome silver sprite

Spr_2s_009.png
Hmm, if you're planning on changing sprites to be more badass when a certain move is learned, maybe you could do the same for other pokemon as well. Like when a pokemon learns their "ultimate attack", such as Blastoise with Hyro Cannon, they change sprites to match the attack i.e Venusaur with the bloom on its back charging a solar beam.

That being said, perhaps you could implement an "ultimate attack" command, like in FF, criteria being full pp and limit break mode or something along those lines. This would give you a perfect reason to change the sprites of pokemon, as they are performing some sort of ultimate attack.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Not sure if this has been reported, but when you go to the Pokemon Center and talk to the aide, the in battle portion of the tutorial is outdated. Also, it says he gives you a levela stone,when he really gives you an everstone.

mew_nani

Years
@Shadow Dragon3812: If I'm not mistaken, that glitch's already been reported. Don't worry, I've done the same thing... (twice...)

*Returns to main topic* Ok, now to rewrite the whole 3-4 paragraphs I just typed a few minutes ago which were lost to an internet disconnection :' (darn internet)

@DarkDoom3000: You're welcome! Your game is an amazing piece, so naturally it warrants the 10/10 rating :D

...Wow, a grind list? Yay!

*Starts reading item filled spreadsheet* ...Wow, ya made an Extrasensory TM? Awesome!
(Wonder if Butterfree can learn that move... I'll have to research that. :D)

*Reads some more* *notices black box on line 424* ...What does this even say? ... Oh no, the text ran off! :'

..."Void fragment..." Hey, we get Torn World material! ...wait, this isn't Platinum.... Maybe it's referencing the black area around all inside areas? ...isn't there nothing there though? :\

*gets back to reading* ...Crab Claws... Sounds tasty! Are they edible? ...No? Ok...

*continues to read random lines on spreadsheet* ...Boiling Lava?! Can you even carry that stuff around in a backpack safely? ...Fuel?! Ya think it might be possible that maybe having Boiling Lava and Fuel in the same backpack might be a bad idea...? ...then again maybe you can... this is a game after all... :D ...Ok, let's get back to reading the list....

*finally finishes reading spreadsheet* Thanks for the item list! Now I have a vague idea of how to get Psychic and Flamethrower... Sorry for the witty comments. I just couldn't resist. (One last question... why ARE you able to carry Dung with you? It just doesn't make any real sense any way you look at it... :\)

DarkDoom3000

Years
Hmm, if you're planning on changing sprites to be more badass when a certain move is learned, maybe you could do the same for other pokemon as well. Like when a pokemon learns their "ultimate attack", such as Blastoise with Hyro Cannon, they change sprites to match the attack i.e Venusaur with the bloom on its back charging a solar beam.

That being said, perhaps you could implement an "ultimate attack" command, like in FF, criteria being full pp and limit break mode or something along those lines. This would give you a perfect reason to change the sprites of pokemon, as they are performing some sort of ultimate attack.

Well, Its not that deep, The only sprite that changes is your menu pokemon sprite (and box sprite) All 3 starters will get more vicious sprites when they learn their ultimate moves.

Not sure if this has been reported, but when you go to the Pokemon Center and talk to the aide, the in battle portion of the tutorial is outdated. Also, it says he gives you a levela stone,when he really gives you an everstone.
Fixed and fixing. outdated indeed.

@mew_nani Heh, coincidently the ingame discription of boiling lava is "Gotta wonder how this doesn't melt my bag."
1 Dung + 1 Green Seed refines into a Mystical Leaf. (instead of the 5 green seed -> 1 mystical leaf.)

------

I am thinking of making a Reserve Team feature.
Basically, once you obtain an item (Pokéshifter? or something) You can build a 3 pokemon reserve team.

At any time (except inbattle) you can press hotkey: 9 (or use item via bag) to switch your pokemon to team.

Your reserves will become active while actives become reserves. while Eevee always stays in the team. So you would have the feeling of having a 6 pokemon team like the games. (6 + eevee)

It may take some effort to code up, because I would have to reprogram how the PC box works.

so would that be a feature you guys would want to see?

EDIT: I just realised a dead easy way to code this up. So expect to see a progress update soon.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
with the reserve pokemon would they still get exp after battles (even if it is reduced, like 50% of what pokemon in battle get.) also will they be rotateable in battle

DarkDoom3000

Years
@ lionheart

Hmm.. I hadn't thought of that. I sorta expected it to play out like the offical games, where only active pokemon gain EXP. It would be too innoying to make EXP gained for each battle. What I can do is get EXP from trainer battles.

Trainers give a +500 EXP right now, In v0.6, im gonna make it that they will give EXP based on your level, but that EXP that they give will also transfer to pokemon in both teams.

Switching inbattle is not gonna be an option, for various reasons, mainly degrading the value of the super eevee.

@rassalon -
Ah, ok. I get what you mean now, fixed (*)

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
NOTE2: Some items may not actually be avaliable ingame yet. (i don't think you get Ice cubes)
Just remember seeing this. Then i was sure i had this item. Then I checked and I did have 3 of them.
Just noticed when viewing the bayleefs information options screen in the box upon closing said screen bayleefs image is not removed and stays there until the box is closed.

Last edited:
Years
Even dratini is in. Only spheal isn't. I was thinking about it, but I don't think I need yet another water type. (current count is 35, the closest is 24, grass)

Water pokemon are the best, so its ok to keep adding lol

I am thinking of making a Reserve Team feature.
Basically, once you obtain an item (Pokéshifter? or something) You can build a 3 pokemon reserve team.

At any time (except inbattle) you can press hotkey: 9 (or use item via bag) to switch your pokemon to team.

Your reserves will become active while actives become reserves. while Eevee always stays in the team. So you would have the feeling of having a 6 pokemon team like the games. (6 + eevee)

It may take some effort to code up, because I would have to reprogram how the PC box works.

so would that be a feature you guys would want to see?

EDIT: I just realised a dead easy way to code this up. So expect to see a progress update soon.

I Like this idea alot. Would you be able to switch a single pokemon or does it have to be an entire team?

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Mew_nani
424 is Dark :)

@ShadowDragon3812
Hehe, I reported that a couple hours before you :P
Sorry!
(I don't really expect anyone other than DarkDoom3000 to read through my grammar checks though.)

@DarkDoom3000
Shedninja/Ninjask won't be used?
Best speed + almost immune to everything is pretty awesome :/

Anyway, can't wait for reserve function, sounds great!
Except the no switching in battle thing. I mean, how does that degrade the value of the Super Eevee? You can just switch all Pokemon excluding it... :(
(Btw, do the Pokemon have genders? Just a minor thing that I would like :P)

(Unfortunately, I'm not on my laptop, so I can't do any grammar checks :()
Actually, on this laptop (in the office), I'll be actually enjoying the game instead of worrying about the grammar/spelling :)

EDIT: DarkDoom3000, go update the blog! :P

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
@BKCK: It's ok, I know. I was simply poking fun at the fact that the text was unseeable. ^^ (I couldn't resist.... :))

And I read through your grammar checks too, by the way. (just in case you have already posted a grammar bug I caught... You're pretty good at catching those things, aren't ya?)

@DarkDoom3000: Wow, a reserve system? That would be AWESOME! You could get a lot more strategical advantages by having 7 Pokemon with you instead of 4. For example, you could have three Pokemon designed for taking things down, and 3 others for defensive purposes. I think it's a great idea! Although... What if one of your Pokemon faints in battle with the reserve system in place? Would you get the option to switch in a reserve Poke or would you be left with only 3 Pokemon battling? I understand if you can't switch in battle, that would allow for more strategy, but that would suck if you lost with 3 Pokemon in reserve. :D

EDIT: I have found a couple of four bugs (if you can consider them bugs, that is... as far as I know nobody has posted these yet, but... here goes...)
1. The Gym and a building in Portia city has no warp. That probably isn't a glitch, since there isn't anything programmed there. But because there is no warp, you literally stand on the door. I don't consider the lack of warps a bug, but it's weird/funny to see your character stand on a door. :D
2. Was the guy playing the Game Boy in the PokeMart supposed to move, or was he supposed to be stationary? He does move around, but he has no walk sprite. He literally floats around
3. Did anybody notice the fat dude by the Pokemon Center in Ferrerus Town? Occasionally he'll walk on the ledge as if it's a normal ground tile.
4. The sign near the Imibo Lake/ Route 3 crossover near Brevis Town (the freestanding one) chandes as you go from Lake Imibo to Route 3 and back. (I apologize if someone caught this one already.)

Last edited:
Years
Fought Necro and after I beat him, he says "Nooo!" but its the character's picture that shows up

Edit: Flashback after Necro is beaten, Randy says "I think thoes "fearies" are screwing with your head".....I think those.....

When you reach Amplus City and Oak calls you, he says "Anyway. You've reached Amplus City. Professor 's lab is there."
1. You need a comma after 'Anyway'
2. Professor Elm's name is missing

When Elm is explaining about the AI's
"XDR became the new Master AI, creating the new AI hierarchi." "hierarchy"

Last edited:

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I don't know if this has been addressed already, but on Route 11 there's a never ending script error. There is a small tile on the path, on the right, in between the ledges just before entering Portus City near the berry tree that causes the screen to shake causing the never ending dialogue: "Oh god, what now?!". After the dialogue closes, the screen begins to shake again restarting the "Oh god," dialogue. This was after obtaining Eeveeon and my first trip to Portus City.

A smaller thing I found was a little movement permission error somewhere in Lake Imbido on the bridge with the Fishermen. Just go over that again. Typos here and there, but other than that I'm really enjoying SPEE and the direction it's going in. I really enjoy the music of Portus City as well. I hope there's more awesome music in the next beta.

Last edited:
Back