• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
I'm new, and I don't exactly remember how I found this thread, (I think I was just browsing in other threads and I clicked the banner.) but I'm SO glad I did. I actually took the time to read through 77 pages (30 posts/page) and watch this game evolve from an extremely innovative concept to an amazing fangame. I hope for the best for the entire team, for their 3+ years of work. I was slightly disappointed with every bit of bad news, but that changed quickly with every new awesome idea or improvement. I look forward to playing. I'm sure it will be nothing short of EPIC. Keep up the phenomenal work, guys!

-The C.A.D. GOD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
I think that the person above me is completely right. Good that this game is so close to be released and on a day of release it will be something great:)

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Thanks, Emerex. But we shouldn't keep asking questions like "OMG this is amazing when's it comin out?!?! I wanna play SO BAD!!!!" when it gets released, it gets released. It's not like our entire lives depend on the release of this game.

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
From looking at the screenshots on your page( sorry,can't help myself), but it seems that your problem is that text is missing from the moves. What do you think could have caused this?

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
No text appearing huh? It could be a problem with the dll name in the Game.ini file. Try opening Game.ini and if it says RGSS100J change it to RGSS102E. And if it says RGSS102E change it to RGSS100J. That normally solves problems with text.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
so any progress on fixing the bug of doom?

also saving the thread from falling to the second page.

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Whenever Omega decides to tell us, he tells us. And it's not like his day is wake up, eat, work on raptor, eat, nap, work on raptor until 3 in the morning, sleep. If it was, we would probably be playing it right now.
Let the team take their time. But a small update on technicalities like this would be nice.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i know i just thought that i wouldn't let the thread fall behind the second page but didn't want it to be just that.

thedootmaster

Banned
Years
How uch is this uhh... hack? or waatver this dun called gonna come out i been weiten a whole week and i tought it wold be fished by now well ill check it oot tommarw and it beter come oot bcuse i turnin don huntin to c if dis game gonna come out menday!! i am soo exided about dis gam i peed in me pant just tinkin abut it!!! he he I am soooo exited really exited!!!!!! i cant bear this exitedmess!!!!!!!!!!!!! well ill chec in dis tommorraw good look

exoose me spellin in post aboove

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
How uch is this uhh... hack? or waatver this dun called gonna come out i been weiten a whole week and i tought it wold be fished by now well ill check it oot tommarw and it beter come oot bcuse i turnin don huntin to c if dis game gonna come out menday!! i am soo exided about dis gam i peed in me pant just tinkin abut it!!! he he I am soooo exited really exited!!!!!! i cant bear this exitedmess!!!!!!!!!!!!! well ill chec in dis tommorraw good look

exoose me spellin in post aboove

You should really learn your spelling and grammar. It annoys most of the Community.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
No, not all know good grammar, anyways I really like this game:P
I love that you can play as the ranger heroes. Hope to see something new:O

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Too bad. I like writing small. At least learn to spell check. The grammar, I can deal with. I see that every day in school. I believe there's something called an EDIT button. Learn to use that as well.

E3DaMeX

Lulz, fretting over someone else's spelling? I can understand in a game but as long as it's understandable, is there really any reason to argue?

gsorby

Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
Years
You say everythings 100%. So when are you releasing the full version? Or is it too good to be true? XD lol. Tell me when your gonna upload it.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
You say everythings 100%. So when are you releasing the full version? Or is it too good to be true? XD lol. Tell me when your gonna upload it.

Can't you read the red text at the top of the first post? It says "*The game was finished, now in beta testing stage."

Back