• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

I wasn't on yesterday. Our internet connection got some problems connecting to the internet.

Anyways, I have finished both mapping and scripting the second mini-game.
Still a water-type contest.

zkla88.jpg
153pifp.jpg

This mini-game's a maze-like game where you'll have to choose your way towards the goal.

What's left for me to do's that I still need to do the two more mini-games plus fixing Low Point Path.

That'd be all for now!
Thanks~

---oOo---​

Wonderful updates as usual DJG, Im really looking foward to the finished product ^^

The Trailer was actually quite awsome also, so i will definatlly be keeping an eye on the progress of this hack more often than before.

Anyway I actually now am convinced that this one hack is alrady in league with several hacks that have been in production for far longer than this one, so yep cograts and good luck.

Also im really looking foward to what role Giritina actually has in this ^^

Thanks.
Oh, and I already have a role for Giratina. Dunno when will I put it in the hack. :P

It is very good,but why don't you change the tiles?:(
I hope you finish this soon!!

*Your hack,reign of legends,made me crazy about hacking,and thats exactly why i am here!Thank you.

~Ray

Sorry but I'm not really good at graphics. :(
But thanks, though...

This is turning out awesome! although the tiles arn't changed, but I can't expect you to be too devoted, I mean you have a life, but anyway your making progress, keep it up!

Thanks~
And about the tiles, read my reply to Ray Maverick~

Looks nice.
You know I like Water-type Pokemon, right?
*Ahem* Florem Dex has 32 of them... (out of 151)
Good luck!

Thanks. SO ya like water-types, ei/
Honestly, I hate water-types. :\
*ahem* Hevah Dex has 42 of them... :P

Good progress and that tool .I won't try to use it becuase it would be fun to do it without help

Eheheh... Thanks~

---oOo---​

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
destinedjagold said:
zkla88.jpg
153pifp.jpg

Anyways, I have finished both mapping and scripting the second mini-game.
Still a water-type contest.

Do you actually like Water types?

This minigame looks pretty similar to the Cierra's according to your written
discription.

P.S Your a fast scripter too! GL!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Awesome updates!
A water maze sounds pretty awesome. So it's just the other two games and low point path's script left? Lookin' forward to this :)

(BTW, how do you get that sweet background in your posts :P)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
lol
lol
I can't stop laughing...
lol
Nice updates!

EDIT: Hey DJG look what I found today when I was playing Sims Pets!
evan-scovel.png
raphael-cilibretto.png

It's Face pictures!
I have more, so please ask me if you want more.

You could use them for Gym Leader face pics.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Do you actually like Water types?

This minigame looks pretty similar to the Cierra's according to your written
discription.

P.S Your a fast scripter too! GL!

No, I don't like water types...
Really? The same as Cierra?
Well, I haven't really played any hacks lately, 'cept for Brown, that is...

Thanks~

Nice, a water current maze, I haven't seen one of those that much, anyways nice.:)

Thanks~

Awesome updates!
A water maze sounds pretty awesome. So it's just the other two games and low point path's script left? Lookin' forward to this :)

(BTW, how do you get that sweet background in your posts :P)

Thanks and it's CSS. ;)

Nice updates!

EDIT: Hey DJG look what I found today when I was playing Sims Pets!
evan-scovel.png
raphael-cilibretto.png

It's Face pictures!
I have more, so please ask me if you want more.

You could use them for Gym Leader face pics.

Meh, thanks anyway.
I don't think those look Pokémonish. :\

Are you planning on giving every Pokemon in the hack to have their D/P sprites?

Probably, if I can be bothered. :\

iKnow

Woohoo!
Years

No, I don't like water types...
Really? The same as Cierra?
Well, I haven't really played any hacks lately, 'cept for Brown, that is...

Thanks~

Thanks~

Thanks and it's CSS. ;)

Meh, thanks anyway.
I don't think those look Pokémonish. :\

Probably, if I can be bothered. :\
Well, if you do....I have the sprites...unless you already have them..

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Stuck

hmm im stuck and have no idea to do, theres an obstruction wherever i go and theres no gym leader in silkwind, i have no idea what to do after hearing about the school, i must have been to every corner of the available game xD

EDIT!: Just found a HUGE bug, ill post screenies in a sec, i lose control of my char and contral someone else :O

EDIT: Cant post links because i dont have 15 posts, pm for link

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
hmm im stuck and have no idea to do, theres an obstruction wherever i go and theres no gym leader in silkwind, i have no idea what to do after hearing about the school, i must have been to every corner of the available game xD

EDIT!: Just found a HUGE bug, ill post screenies in a sec, i lose control of my char and contral someone else :O

Dude, stop reporting the glitches. They are already fixed.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Hey destinedjagold aka time aka destinedjagold aka darkjagold I have a few sprites you could use for the "gymleader face" sprites:

how do you like them? The girl could be a young psychic leader. Tell me what you think. The girl was a quick job, but I liked the results better.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hey destinedjagold aka time aka destinedjagold aka darkjagold I have a few sprites you could use for the "gymleader face" sprites:

how do you like them? The girl could be a young psychic leader. Tell me what you think. The girl was a quick job, but I liked the results better.
Umm...those are..well, IMO, no offense, they are not good, I think the girl is better than the boy...but...I don't want to say something mean, so let's just say they can be improved on.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years

GAH...he's right, you'd really need to improve these and take some more time to check them to make sure they're up to standards....I don't mean to be offensive, But...UGH...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

These are really bad!!
Sprite them like, ummm, Pokemon-nish!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Hello there pipz!
Finally, I am done scripting the third mini-game.
Though now I need to fix that place up. I mean, script the people's speeches and stuff...

sqh92r.jpg
333h1mx.jpg

This is the Bug Catching Contest.
It is kinda similar to zel's Bug Catching Contest in Shiny Gold, since I don't think there's another way for a catching contest to look like, anyways... :\

21ook2b.jpg

Okay pipz, so I decided to drop the forth mini-game from the game, since I am kinda confused of how implement it in the game.

So this means that I'll be fixing Low Point Path now so I can implement the Freezing Script to annoy you from progressing through the game.

That'd be all.
Thanks~

---oOo---​

Yep you're right...:\
Though when you design the new Gym Leaders, you'll have to change the facepics, too?

I don't think I'll be having new looks for the gym leaders, though.
I am thinking of having only the R/S/E and FR/LG gym leader sprites.

But thanks anyways~

Well, if you do....I have the sprites...unless you already have them..

well, I have the Platinum sprites of all Pokémon, though.
Thanks anyways~

Well, those bugs you reported are already known for like months now.
And they're already fixed in the upcoming beta.
But thanks anyways~

To be perfectly honest, those really don't look too good to be trainer faces, but I think I can use that male one for a doodle in the game of some sort.

Thanks though~

---oOo---​

Years
When I heard
Spoiler:

I almost went crazy, it was a huge suprise and brought back memories of a certain game.

Wait....isn't Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts II? I'm pretty sure it is, the name seems to ring a bell. Great update djg (wow, I have only posted here once), bug catching contest? Sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back