• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
If it's alright I'll have Xeye return to the bar when their business in it is done and they start leaving, or if she's needed to be present for some news, someone can try to find her? Just let me know what sounds good.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
They're still not quite done with the bar, but I imagine either our characters will find you, or you'll find your way back to the bar soon. Either way works. Really depends on how...involved you wanna get. You'll see what I mean. xD

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Ok so just a progress report, My SU is not finished yet but has been majorly updated (As in there is something there now rather than nothing :P )

Please fell free to take a look at it and tell me if there is anything you would like me to change.

P.S. What do you call people from Raelus? Raeleans perhaps?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'd call people from Raelus "Peons of a violent tyrant", but that's just me. ;P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@the warden- That's a good question. People of Raelus are referred to as Raelusians.

That actually brings up a point I could mention about how all others are referred to, if some didn't know. While I can't speak with certainty on all of them, I can explain those which I know for sure. Raikiri should be able to explain the rest.

Vanaheim: Highmen, Highman (singular, usually applies to both genders, though some like to use Highwoman as a joke)

Ethora: Ethorian

Falke: Falkan

Bredon: Bredonian

Rastra- Rastran (though Rastrans prefer instead to refer to each other as Shugalians, after their religion)

Ellessar- Ellessarian

Palaven- Palvanese

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Here are the rest:

Miracyia: Miracyians

Minidrion: Mindirians

Eveamoor: Eveamoorians.

I will wait on a couple more Knights to post before moving on. Same thing with the Mercenaries. If we don't any more posts by the weekend or so, we will move on and replace all characters with cardboard cutouts till they post.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
As much as I would like to continue, I no longer have the time to RP at the moment. Please take this as my formal leave from the RP. I wish you all the best!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright, Ichiro, sorry to see you go. If you ever get a chance to come back, feel free to.

Alright, everyone, I've had permission from Michaela to add a few sentences (written by her) in my latest post, so the Knights will soon be getting out of the tower (Once Raikiri posts).

In fact, post sides will be moving soon.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
*rises from the dead*

Sorry, everyone. I have had work pretty much all this week and have had little time (or motivation) to put together a post. BUT I come bearing good news: I will likely have a post up for the Knights tomorrow night. I am working slowly but surely with Claire* for a mercenaries post, and Supervegeta and I will likely get them going on their new job later this weekend or early next week.

Once both parties get moving, the RP will go on a much better pace. This early introduction stuff is a drag. My apologies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
There will not be a giant squid.

*quietly to Raikiri* -Psst, Raikiri, add in a giant squid...!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
That's cool, Skymin! DO VARIAN NEXT!

Oh, also BARFIGHT!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
So if everyone read the RPD, they would know that Supervegeta will be gone for a while leaving me to the GMing thing all by my lonesome. So I will do my best to manage this while he is gone and hopefully not ruin anything. So here are the relative plans:

Mercenaries are in a bar fight. Generally speaking, you should fight, escape and meet outside the Broken Keg. I will take it from there.

Knights are boarding as CarefulWetPaint puts it another ship. I believe I actually need to post here, so expect one this weekend or early next week as I have to handle some college work and applications. However, I will post there and get us moving rather quickly.

Also, if Michaela doesn't post before I do, she will be officially replaced by a cardboard cut out. Which basically means, she is there but not there. I will keep her spot there so she can return. I figure I will keep her there until Supervegeta tells me whether or not we will "anvil" her character and open up another spot officially.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I WILL POST WHEN ICHIRO STOPS PRETENDING THAT HE'S AFK OR WHATEVER AND WRITES A POST. alys and ava were meant to have this cute sisterhood going on ): and ichiro ruined it by being inactive.

*cries*

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
You can have the cute sisterhood thing with Cass. She would be an excellent sister!

SO POST.

Thank you~

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Hey everyone. Reminding you that Aerion isn't quite dead and we are working to get this moving (again).

So the Knights got a post from Supervegeta, so the Knights can do what they want until they finally disembark at Shingou.

The Mercenaries...well most of you haven't posted yet, so get on that! If not, Supervegeta and I will likely make a timeskip post and officially go on the new job.

Back