• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
OoC: Happy Birthday, Pynpfan. ^_^; are you sure you're not picking on me?

BiC: "Articuno!" Asher yelled as his Pokemon went spiraling to the ground. Asher thought for some way to beat that fast Scizor. "Hey! I know. Articuno! Rapid Ice beam. Follow up with a gust." Articuno looked up and opened its mouth. A blue aura filled it's mouth. Suddenly, around ten beams of ice were sent flying. Articuno flapped the wing which was okay hard making a gust. The beams of ice turned around and formed a huge block. The block of ice was heading towards Scizor. Two ice beams were being sent out.

OoC:

Years
Alverge:Augh! Scizor!(Scizor is hit by the beam and starts to freeze up)What can I do!!!.......I know! Scizor! Metal Coat! Send it back!(Scizor Starts glowing. The rest of the beam comming towards him goes back in the other direction. The beam goes for Articuno.)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Hoppy Birthday!
eyrie_purple_party.gif

Years
Alverge: Oh no! Scizor!(The block of ice crams into him.) What to do what to do!.....I know! Scizor! Reflect it with Metal Coat!( Scizor starts to glow and the block of ice flys back towards Articuno at a faster speed.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Pok'e Fan said:
I want to join the club!!^_^

OoC: Sure join in. Take a sprite from page one, three and something. o.O; Then put the sprite you found on your sig and you're finished. Just remember to say you're a member of this club.

BiC: Articuno quickly made a gust attack that slowed down the approaching ice beam. The block fell down slowly until it got stuck in the ground. Articuno jumped from side to side flapping both it's wings. Liftoff. Articuno was flying only a few feet above the ground. Articuno faced Scizor upright and made strong blizzard attack. The snow and hail surrounded Scizor and...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Is it me or has the whole background changed? o.O; Anywho...

I edited the post on the ice beam/block thing. XX;

Years
Alverge: OK then! Its time to finish this!Scizor! Swords Dance again and use Metal Claw and finish him off!(Scizor Spins in circles blowing away all of the the snow and hail. It dashes at full speed towards Articuno. Its Claws start to glow and Scizor puts them out infront of him.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
"Articuno! Use a quick gust and finish off Scizor with a ice beam!" Asher yelled. Articuno flapped its wings making a gust, blowing Scizor backwards. Articuno opened its mouth and another icy blue glow appeared on its mouth. The glow turned into a beam that went towards Scizor.

Years
Alverge: Heres the moment ive been waiting on! Scizor! Now! Dash strait threw the beam using Metal Coat and then attack with Metal Claw from the bottom of Articuno!(Scizor starts glowing as he is getting blown backwards. He stops and starts to dash down towards the beam, thus making it turn away at articuno. Scizor gets closer to articuno, then when gets close enough he goes to ground beside him and jumps and Articuno and uses Metal Claw.)

Back