• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I'm getting a ton of common trash for my leftover 4-5IV bred Pokemon, out of a box of 30, only a Dusk Ball Naive Absol with Megahorn and Play Rough is notable.

I got one of those too! I wonder if our Absols are siblings.

MegaBiscuit123

MegaBiscuit
Years
I've gotten Charmander, Torchic with speed boost, Fennekin with hypnosis and magician, Bulbasaur (which I sent back through), Chespin, Gible, Scyther, and an Axew. I really like Wonder Trade! There may be some duds, but if you keep sending you'll eventually get some rewards.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Well, my Shiny luck continues.

I caught a Shiny Chansey most recently, then this morning, while taking on an Eevee project, popped my first Egg (actually the fifteenth Egg, I was stuffing them in the PC, just the first I popped) to find a Shiny one. Insult to the luck, however, was that it was the only 1IV in the entire batch of 18 (at least it got Anticipation, but it's not as useful as others).

And just now, I got WTed a Shiny Growlithe with five perfect IVs. Something tells me mistake. But maybe not! I hope the 3IV-4IV Anticipation Eevee was better appreciated than some of the other junk he would have received!

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Sending out seven boxes of flawed versions of my Plusle, Minun, Pichu in two different balls, Zangoose, Poochyena, etc. 2-4IV with 4EMs and Rare Balls.

Hopefully they'll give me some breedjects back :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
I got one of those too! I wonder if our Absols are siblings.

The one I recieved has 6 perfect IVs, and the Egg Moves Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Double Edge and Play Rough, the original owner being a Japanese player.

Years
More chart fodder. Trades by region based on what we're receiving (not sending). Seems the Kanto Pokémon will always have more popularity than any other region, and is a virtual dead heat with Kalos.

oimg

Hate to point out the obvious, but wouldn't this chart based on what we are receiving be identical to what we are sending, since in order for someone to receive it someone has to send it and vice versa?

Ps keep up the charts, I do find them very interesting and am going to make a conscious effort to not send out any of the more commonly wonder traded pokemon despite having an abundance of charmanders lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sending out seven boxes of flawed versions of my Plusle, Minun, Pichu in two different balls, Zangoose, Poochyena, etc. 2-4IV with 4EMs and Rare Balls.

Hopefully they'll give me some breedjects back :P

I'm not sure how common they are, but I've gotten so many Plusle and Minun from Wonder Trade, that it's literally impossible to explain, haha.

Belldandy

Years
I'm not sure how common they are, but I've gotten so many Plusle and Minun from Wonder Trade, that it's literally impossible to explain, haha.

Really? I've never gotten one lol I always get Froakies and starters. It's annoying :x

Mine are nice since they're not fresh-caughts. They're actually bred, 2-5IV with 4EMs, good nature + FRE, so good for Masuda.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Really? I've received...one Minun (none on the other sheet). And no Plusle between us.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
I received a shiny espurr and a perfect iv kyogre (seems to be legit). Nice to receive but non of which i was looking for or will be using other than to trade.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
I got a zekrom!!!! It was level 70 :) all the rest have been abit lame also have phione for trade if anyone.wants.to trade

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I sent of 2 palkia, a dialga and a arceus recieved recently in trades and got junk :( yett o recieve a good trade

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Really? I've never gotten one lol I always get Froakies and starters. It's annoying :x

Mine are nice since they're not fresh-caughts. They're actually bred, 2-5IV with 4EMs, good nature + FRE, so good for Masuda.

Really? I've received...one Minun (none on the other sheet). And no Plusle between us.

Perhaps it's just me being lucky? I love those two Pokémon, though; they're simply so adorable.

Belldandy

Years
Trading out four boxes today of 4-5IV4EM Pokemon:

- Froakie
- Mareep
- Zangoose
- Lileep
- Kabuto

and more. All in Rare Balls / HA (i.e. Froakie) (see my thread) and male.

Hopefully I'll get some nice breedjects today.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
The one I recieved has 6 perfect IVs, and the Egg Moves Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Double Edge and Play Rough, the original owner being a Japanese player.

My Absol is american. The moves are:
Feint
Baton Pass
Play Rough
Megahorn

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
The best pokes i got are Shiny Psyduck, Shiny Primeape and the best of best 6IV Female Shiny Ralts xD. WT is so cheap these days really. :U So many Bunnelbys,flabebes,zigzagoons, weedles lately.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
Years
I'll change my question a little bit : Have you gotten a masterball?

I keep getting pp ups and moo moo milk. As if the stupid Miltank isn't enough!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'll change my question a little bit : Have you gotten a masterball?

I keep getting pp ups and moo moo milk. As if the stupid Miltank isn't enough!

...does an Ariados caught with a Masterball count? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back