• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Red: It depends on if it's a rocket spy or a recruited student. Although it makes sense for a student to try, a rocket spy will be too good at their job to get exposed by a student that doesn't have proof.

Students? Now that's a different story entirely.

@Everyone: Speaking of which. I've got some extra attention span laying around and am wondering if anyone might wish for a rocket spy to head their character's way in particular.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
One of my characters is a Rocket Spy! XD Roxas Jaden Asakura :p but he's... So excited about being into a academy that he might almost forget that he is one xD luckily for him he has Obilivio :p

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Red: It depends on if it's a rocket spy or a recruited student. Although it makes sense for a student to try, a rocket spy will be too good at their job to get exposed by a student that doesn't have proof.

Students? Now that's a different story entirely.

@Everyone: Speaking of which. I've got some extra attention span laying around and am wondering if anyone might wish for a rocket spy to head their character's way in particular.

Kilik & Ruby are currently battling in the Power Plant. Kat is somewhere catching an Emolga. It would be okay if a rocket spy headed to the Power Plant & spotted Kilik & Ruby battling.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Meganium90 For now Jack and I will just be slightly bunnying Danielle. Just bringing her along for the ride for now until you put up your next post.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@yellow: I think Orion would be rather delighted to meet that spy. Right now he's reffing a pokemon match in the courtyard, but thats easily taken care of.

@MF: is it my turn or yours I've forgotten, and lost the last post.

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: The team update etherpad decided to go down. What a joke... I'll be moving it to a less incompetent host, Mozilla. That should be the end of any problems regarding it--

I'm going to hold off on putting up the new one until I can get a new hard backup though. My current hard backups are missing a few of the newest updates, and I don't really want to force you guys to redo your stuff. ^^; This should happen sometime this day.

UPDATE: The site has taken far long enough to get back up. I'm done waiting. Here's the new pad. It's hosted at Mozilla, the creators of Firefox, directly on their site. That means we should have no more of these silly, silly problems. I apologize, but we lost a couple of teams due to the fact that the site being down meant I couldn't access most of the backups (except for the hard copies I had saved.)

The most recent team update that was saved was Jackblaze's... vv; Sorry. I had no idea the site had such serious issues when I went to use it.

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/KJyhsAn91g

I recommend you all check to make sure your teams are up and to your liking again. (In particular, SD your team is in fact there.)
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll repost Danielle's and Megan's juuuust in case.

Danielle Accola:
Spr_5b_619.png

Mienfoo (male)
Level: 26
Moves: Focus Blast, Doubleslap, Rock Smash, Low Kick, Swift, Calm Mind

Megan Sandoval:

Spr_5b_153.png

Species: Bayleef
Nickname: Mimi
Personality: Bayleef was the Pokemon of Megan's late mother, although she is also loyal to her. She is cheery and careful, but often gets distracted.
Lvl: 30
Moveset: Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Reflect, Energy Ball

Spr_5b_542.png

Species: Leavanny
Nickname: Leah
Personality: Megan's first Pokemon while on her journey to the Unova League. Leah is the most competitive in her party, rather...she likes to be the tough one and would do anything to gather any attention.
Lvl: 28
Moveset: Razor Leaf, Struggle Bug, Cut, Retaliate

Spr_5b_196.png

Species: Espeon
Nickname: Bree
Personality: Raised as an Eevee and was originally going to be a Leafeon, Bree also adores nature, just like Megan. She is the "sidekick" Pokemon of Megan, but more of a bodyguard rather.
Lvl: 30
Moveset: Grass Knot, Swift, Confusion, Quick Attack

Spr_5b_616.png

Species: Shelmet
Nickname: Avan
Personality: Shelmet is the careless one in Megan's party. He likes to clown around, and sometimes disobeys's Megan's orders. For Megan, she needs to work on more training with Shelmet.
Lvl: 33
Moveset: Struggle Bug, Mega Drain, Protect, Sludge Bomb

@Meganium90 For now Jack and I will just be slightly bunnying Danielle. Just bringing her along for the ride for now until you put up your next post.

No need, I just made a post now. But on the next post feel free to do so. :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Guys, this thread is for discussing PTA, not videos. Right? ^^' Even though I admit it was AWESOME as you might guess from what I keep in my sig.

I wonder what would happen if some student found out about another student being with Team Rocket...
Sorry, that's my fault. I saw that someone needed the video and assumed that it was somehow related to the RP, but didn't actually read up on how it was or wasn't q:

Dawn

Years
To be fair! Keeping up with BW2 is semi-relevant in that the canonity applies to this roleplay.

It's kind of confusing, but basically PTA's canonity is a fusion of the anime's and Gen 5's, because y'know... the anime's gen 5 hasn't really gone far enough to be used yet. Seeing as BW2 is a direct sequel to BW...

I hope things don't become intensely confusing though. ^w^

But yeah. Extended discussion totally isn't necessary. xD I'm fairly confident there's a thread somewhere on PC for that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Everyone: The team update etherpad decided to go down. What a joke... I'll be moving it to a less incompetent host, Mozilla. That should be the end of any problems regarding it--

I'm going to hold off on putting up the new one until I can get a new hard backup though. My current hard backups are missing a few of the newest updates, and I don't really want to force you guys to redo your stuff. ^^; This should happen sometime this day.

UPDATE: The site has taken far long enough to get back up. I'm done waiting. Here's the new pad. It's hosted at Mozilla, the creators of Firefox, directly on their site. That means we should have no more of these silly, silly problems. I apologize, but we lost a couple of teams due to the fact that the site being down meant I couldn't access most of the backups (except for the hard copies I had saved.)

The most recent team update that was saved was Jackblaze's... vv; Sorry. I had no idea the site had such serious issues when I went to use it.

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/KJyhsAn91g

I recommend you all check to make sure your teams are up and to your liking again. (In particular, SD your team is in fact there.)
[/SIZE]

So my team is still there on the pad? :) Sweet!

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: Actually as a matter of fact the old one just came up, so I grabbed a physical backup of the old etherpad and moved it to the new one. Everything is repaired and nothing was lost. ^^ Sorry about the alarm~

@Meganium: Come to the etherpad and update your team there! You don't need me to copy and paste it over anymore. xD In fact I'd rather not unless you can't access a PC or something, because me copying and pasting stuff over became a problem last time, which is why we have the etherpad at all. xD

...Suppose I'll just move this over this time though.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
@yellow: I think Orion would be rather delighted to meet that spy. Right now he's reffing a pokemon match in the courtyard, but thats easily taken care of.

@MF: is it my turn or yours I've forgotten, and lost the last post.

I think it's your turn, the last thing that Alice said was something like "Mind if I start?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
@ Yellow - should we still comment in this thread when we update our teams there?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

@Meganium: Come to the etherpad and update your team there! You don't need me to copy and paste it over anymore. xD In fact I'd rather not unless you can't access a PC or something, because me copying and pasting stuff over became a problem last time, which is why we have the etherpad at all. xD

Oh derp. Silly me. I must have misread. xD If it hasn't been done. I'd be happy to do so since I now have access to internet. lmao

Also, no need for bunnying now. :D I'm back active.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
@ gunnerpow7 - you just godmodded my Gyarados. Will you please edit your post to not include the attacks hitting?

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
@Yellow: Is it okay if I catch a Machop that has Fire Punch as a egg move?

And, does anyone want to meet up with Rory after the Machop battle?

And, If I'm correct Marshtomp gained a level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back