• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Fantastic! Sounds perfect! If you're available and if you can get all the stuff ready by then, does 8 o'clock in UTC+2 sound like a good time?

From what I can tell that is 10 o clock tonight for me which should be good. I couldn't find a good time converter though.

Edit: how many hours from now it that for you? I think i didn't something wrong in calculating

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
At the bottom of the pokecommunity page you see what time zone you're in compared to UTC, right next to the posting rules. Actually 8 is a little early for me, 10 would be perfect, but that's around midnight for you. Are you okay with that? And we're talking AM in my time right?

Years
At the bottom of the pokecommunity page you see what time zone you're in compared to UTC, right next to the posting rules. Actually 8 is a little early for me, 10 would be perfect, but that's around midnight for you. Are you okay with that? And we're talking AM in my time right?

That time should work for me:) if you don't mind, what is your fc? That way I can go ahead an add you:).
Also if you leave a post here when you are ready, my phone gets emails about them so I can keep up with you that way too:)
Just got the Trevenant cloned so I am good when you are my man:)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
So you're ready too? Then I don't see why we can't trade now. Shall we? My FC is 3969-5264-2959

Years
So you're ready too? Then I don't see why we can't trade now. Shall we? My FC is 3969-5264-2959

Sounds great:) my fc is up top where my name is. (I don't know if you are used to that or not, it's relatively new and still messes with sometimes, lol)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Does the event torchic have the mega stone with it and if so would you trade for a shiny croagunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back