• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
MANGA
Spoiler:

And sorry for not really coming by much, school is REALLY crazy-intense these days and I'm barely scraping by as-is. Literally on the verge of flunking out. x.x

---

Also, I WILL burn the thread down, you BETTER not. RAWRRAWRRAWR

I mean seriously, screw you guys. XD

The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 15
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - ∞ 26
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 25
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 30
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 19
Kenpachi Zaraki - 30
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

+shirochan because I'm biased
-yamamoto because he has the least anyway so... =P

---

And welcome new person yay!!!

I'm Min, the best person here.

*shot*

Anyway nice to meet you, I'm captain of the 10th squad here (hence why I'm biased, lol).

Ahh BTW your image is broken. >.< Might wanna fix that. ^O^

Years
One thought though.
Spoiler:

Just watched the episode
Spoiler:

Keiri....

Ohai. Smile! (my username, not an order), Squad 13 Captain (am I still? XD; ). Avid Unohana fan. So, yeah.

And, er, like min said, the pic didn't show up... yeah.

And the war goes on

Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 15
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 27
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 25
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 30
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 18
Kenpachi Zaraki - 30
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

Just because. :p

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 14
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 27
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 25
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 30
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 19
Kenpachi Zaraki - 30
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

Same as before.

---

Wow I just thought of something... This game would be terribly boring if there were only 2 people, with no double posting allowed. =P hahaha just saying. XD

---

In other news, I'm officially depressed about the anime being over... Because the other anime I have been watching, Shin TeniPri and Chihayafuru, also ended... >.< I only have Sket Dance left...

I really really really hope we get the final arc animated. Looks like it's gonna be epic, so yeah. =P

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:
I suppose an excuse would be Kubo wanting to keep him a bit mysterious so that he could drop this Sakusibarahemon bomb and making it a big impact. As he does a lot.
...Or maybe he hadn't decided on how to make his character.

...Although this smells of ass-pullage :P

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
REvan342 said:
Keiri....
Accepted. Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club! :)
Do you have a nickname you'd want to be referred to by?
How's your favorite Bleach character?

You zanpakuto is neat, but could you explain it in more detail?

One thought though.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

MANGA
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick said:
I suppose an excuse would be Kubo wanting to keep him a bit mysterious so that he could drop this Sakusibarahemon bomb and making it a big impact. As he does a lot.
...Or maybe he hadn't decided on how to make his character.

...Although this smells of ass-pullage :P
Oh totally. And a stinky one at that.... >.>

ILP won't be around the club for a little while, but he's not quitting, so don't fret. :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 4, 2012
Yeah my nickname is in my signature, My favorite Bleach characeter other than Ichigo is Sajin Komamura cause hes a total bad@$$. Im still working on a more detailed description of my Zanpakuto. XD college is taking alot of my time.

Thnx for letting me join... im a huge bleach fan.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
>Wikipedia

I'll believe it when I see it. The last episode certainly seemed like the last one, I mean it had the text they had on the first episode, it wrapped up like the end of a shounen.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Hmm, I would argue that Wikipedia is very trustable nowadays, but you never know with anime.
They did make it look a lot like an ending, but it would work with a "short break" too. I guess.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Thanks Zam. Yeah, as he said, I won't have my laptop with me. I will be able to come on every now and then (aiming to come at least once a week for manga), but I'll lurk on my phone.
And it'd be funny if I quit.. *Looks at postcount*

Happy birthday Capt. ILPy!!! Here have this cake. ^^
8D Thank you very much!

Still does not understand So you got a day off school because it's your birthday?
*Facepalm*
Okay, the teachers are going on strike. What this means is that they refuse to work for that day. If there are no teachers, then the school cannot be open, because there is no one who can teach (or at least very few people who can). This means the school is closed.
This also happened to have happen on my birthday. So they aren't closing it BECAUSE it is my birthday, but it is a coincidence.

8D Haven't played chess in a while I blame ILPy
I need to play too.

Keiri....
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

So it isn't ending..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes
'As of March 27th, 2012 episode 366 will be the last episode of Bleach to Air on TV Tokyo. It is now scheduled to Air on TV Osaka starting with episode 367 on Tuesday April 3rd, 2012. The yet to be verified time slot is 6:30pm jst (UTC/GMT +9:00) on Tuesdays.'
Good work guys.
Googling "TV Osaka Bleach" gets quite a few results. I have a feeling that it isn't one of those "oh Wikipedia" kind of things.

In fact, I went onto the official TV Osaka website, and through Google Chrome's translate, I found Bleach.
Just ctrl+F and type "BLEACH". Bleach is written in English with the Katakana next to it.
Tuesday Evening 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 4, 2012
After this last episode thats coming up, is there going to be another season>??

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
If you mean the "last episode" that came this week, then apparently it'll just continue elsewhere.

EDIT: manga
Spoiler:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hey guys, been busy and distracted and whatnot lately (sorry) but I came across something kinda cool.

Did you guys hear Scandal's cover of Asterisk and Alones? (You know, Scandal is the group that did Shoujo S, the 9th(?) opening, and the last opening Harukaze... Asterisk is the 1st opening and Alones is the 5th? 6th? something like that... Too lazy to look it up.) But yeah, with Harukaze they seem to have released covers of those two songs.

Maybe this was common knowledge and I'm just late...? XD But anyway I found them online... They're really cool. I recommend listening to them. (I'm not sure if they are on YT or not - didn't check... but if not and you wanna hear them I can send them to you...)

It's too bad the versions with those songs are out of print now because they were limited editions. But of course the files are floating around online... XD Hahaha...

---

Oh and what's this about the anime...?? Surely there's not enough content...?? Maybe it's reruns?? =/ I'm confused now. @.@

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
And I found them on YT too~

Asterisk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reVi4CxrLho

Alones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1zXnXMsIhY

\(^O^)/

In other news, I've also finally reached the first episode in the anime which has MASK for the ending. (The last ending song...)

And in commemoration of that, I was bored (and avoiding homework) so I downloaded all the opening and ending songs and made a playlist of them. =D

Ah the nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back