• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy smiled as he counted the money he received as a "prize" for defeating the Suicune Dorm kids. "Hey, Smokey, check it out." he said, "With this we could buy a Pokéball or two, and get another Pokémon, what do you think?"

"Koffing!" the koffing said happily but dizzily. He was eager to have another partner to back him up.

"Well, then, we'll go to the Mart, then we'll get you rested, and then we'll go to the abandoned Dorm, k?" Jimmy asked, and Smokey nodded. "Koff Fing Fing!" he replied, meaning [I don't need to rest!]

"Okay, sounds like a plan." Jimmy said, "Now time to go..." He took a look at his map and once he found where the Mart was there, proceeded to walk there to buy the Pokéballs.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante continued on his way to class after running into Byron. Once he to class, he entered the classroom he saw on the the blackboard that class was moved to "Battlefield 3". After seeing that, Dante headed back out of class and headed straight for battlefield 3. While running to the battlefield, Dante's heading was swimming in thoughts like who is the teacher for his second class and what will happen.

"Oh man, I'm going to be late", Dante then said looking at his poketch. "I hope that I'll be able to make it to class on time."

Soon, Dante started running faster to the battlefield to which he didn't realize that he getting himself lost again. Because that, Dante found himself near the academy's Pokemon Center.

"Oh man, I got lost again", Dante yelled. "Ugh, I am so going to miss my second class."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
The blonde boy got up, showing clear signs of fear in his face. He sarted to back away from Maxwell,
"Y-You're effing crazy man!" he said with a huge tone of panic in his voice. Then the blonde haired boy ran off, as if he had just encountered a fierce Ursaring or something along those lines.

Maxwell looked at him go, his face was still twisted with rage, but as soon as he felt Genevieve's arms around his neck, he calmed down a bit. His girlfriend's arms were warm and embracing, Genevieve was still crying as she said,
"P-Please stop"
Upon hearing these words, filled with sadness and fear, pleading to him, Maxwell just let everything go. It was like his brain had been overloaded and crashed, he then let out another howl and began to cry uncontrollably.
"G-Genevieve... I'm sorry," he bawled as a stream of tears flowed down his cheeks, he turned around and embraced his girlfriend.
"I-I j-just didn't want them to h-hurt you..." Maxwell let out another howl, his entire body was shaking as his tears started to make big stains on Genevieve's clothes,
"You're too dear t-to me... I-I just love you s-so much I couldn't stand the t-thought of you g-getting harmed..." he sulked.
"Please forgive me..." Maxwell let out yet another howl and started to cry again.
"I-I'm not myself when I'm angry... I even s-scare myself sometimes..."

After a while, Maxwell stopped crying but was still shaking from all the emotions that had washed over him.
"I-I like your costume..." he said as he closed his eyes, he had cried enough to last him a year. He just hoped that nobody had heard his howls or his crying.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
After a while, Jimmy reached the Academy's Mart. "Hehe, I'm kinda getting used to this place..." he said in a low voice and walked over to the clerk.

"Hello, sir, how may I help you?"
"I'd like to buy some Pokéballs. How much for them?"
"Here it is $50 each. How many are you gonna take?"

Jimmy smirked and took out the cash that he received. "Gimme 4, quick." he said, and paid for them. The clerk handed over 4 Pokéballs to him. "Anything else you'd like to buy, sir?"

"Nah, that would be it." Jimmy said and turned around. He put the Pokéballs in his bag. Smokey looked less dizzy than before, and ready to go to the abandoned Lugia Dorm. "Ready to go, Smokey?" he asked, and the Koffing happily nodded. "Great then. Let's roll."

The two of them then turned and checked the map to see where the Lugia Dorm was.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve hugged Maxwell back and her tears slowed and came to a stop. She felt safe with him and hugged him tighter as he cried whispering "shh, it's okay Maxy. I understand" she looked up at him and gently wiped the tears off his face and kissed his cheek "Thank you for saving me sweetie" she said with a soft smile.

Genevieve blushed smiling more as he complemented her costume "Thanks, it's from my favorite movie" she said "Wizard of Oz" she said smiling looking at him "I like your costume too" she said before looking at the basket she had set down. "Sapphire's in her Pokeball but I dressed her up too" she added "wanna see?"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
As Genevieve wiped his tears and thanked him for saving her, Maxwell felt happy and releived although he knew that he didn't really deserve that kind of treatment after his earlier behaviour. Oh well.

Maxwell reconed that his eyes must be pretty red and still watery after all that crying so he pulled his Majo-something mask over his face to hide it.
"Hey thanks for the compliment." he said after Genevieve complemented his costume.
"Oh yeah the Wizard of Oz!" Maxwell said with as he nodded his head slowly to show that he recognized the name,
"I actually never saw that one... The thing we used our TV for mostly, was to play dad's old video-games." Maxwell tilted his head a bit and pointed at th mask,
"Like where this thing comes from! But I don't remember the name of it... Whatever." he snapped out of his small philosophization about the mask.

"Yea I'd love to! I bet you dressed her up to something cute!" Maxwell chuckled when Genevieve asked him if he wanted to see Sapphire all dressed up.
In the meantime a fainted Slackey fell out of Maxwell's hood, he was so afraid of his trainers anger that he fainted everytime it was released. Wilson sighed as he went over to the Slakoth and picked him up, he was just happy that Maxwell had calmed down. The Swinub walked up to the Zoura who was inside Genevieve's basket,
[Hey there kid, how are ya doing?] he asked it.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Woah. Missed Selena's post at first. |D My bad. Anyway.)

MacKenzie "Dat Smeargle"

MacKenzie had been waiting. Despite the situation she was just chilling out nearby. It was really just like her, though this time she had a reason. At least now she didn't have to worry about being pelted with pokeballs by other trainers. At least, hopefully. It couldn't have been that long in actuality. Maybe a few minutes at most. Humans had a startling ability to stay conscious. All MacKenzie could figure was that Selene had forgotten to breath in her shock or something, in which case she'd be fine when she woke up. She didn't know many people who had that problem, personally. When Selene asked her the question MacKenzie looked up at her. At first when she spoke, she seemed rather indignant.

"...Nnn- I lost my humanity... I don't really want to talk about it."

Yet, as she moved on to that last part she became humbled and perhaps even a bit depressed. As it turned out she wasn't hardcore enough for this sort of stuff, and it had hit her sort of hard. Her gaze turned away as she finished speaking as if her mind was drifting elsewhere.

Valorie Ryder

Meanwhile, Valorie had made her way to the classroom. She was carried in by Fraxure, as Dragonair could not fit through standard size doors. The lunchroom doors were of course bigger than normal. Fraxure was holding Valorie above her from below, seeing as she was still too small to carry her any other way. Valorie was wearing a full Dratini costume, only her head revealed under Dratini's large nose. Fraxure was wearing a knight's costume, and each step resulted in a clanking noise. Valorie silently took notice of N, giving him a subtly nervous look. She was slightly uncomfortable around him due to his past. Perhaps it was wrong of her, but she couldn't help it. She was human. She also looked around at the small group of students that had already arrived. It seemed the teacher was slightly late...

Drayden

At least until he walked on in. Drayden entered the classroom quietly wearing his standard outfit. He quickly took notice of N, however, and acknowledged the intern with his eyes as he approached the front of the classroom. It seemed class would start soon.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Leena

Leena grinned at Snype. She floated closer to him.

"I'm gonna try to get the other ghosts and pyschic pokemon to help me... barrow the boat and float all over the place and freak everyone out!" she giggled.

Brian

"Yay!" Bouncy said as she slammed into Sprinkles with Faint Attack. Sprinkles groaned and rolled onto his side as he blinked slowly. He growned as he woke up and growled at Bouncy.

"I'll get you!" he said as little orbs began to float around him.

"Oh, now you listen?" Thyme murmered. She looked over at Duster, whose ears were twitching.

"I'll be right back!" she said before running off. Thyme shook her head. She turned back to the battle. Bouncy and Sprinkles had collided again, and Sprinkles was lying on the ground. Bouncy was bouncing happily around him, singing a victory song.

"Erk..." Sprinkles said faintly. Brian returned him to his pokeball and sighed. Why wouldn't Sprinkles listen to him?

Duster

Duster ran towaards the voice. She knew she recognised it. She stopped when she saw Adria.

"Hi there!" she shouted happily. She ran over to Adria and grinned at her.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
(OOC: Been a while since I got to post here haha)

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin couldn't help but turn his head at the sound of the clanking of that armor to see where it was coming from, only to see some girl in a Dratini costume being carried into the classroom by a Fraxure in an armored knight get up. Well that's. . . sorta a weird way to get to class honestly. He wouldn't be caught dead daring to do what Valorie was doing while arriving to class. Too many people would notice.

He didn't recognize it was valorie strait away, but he did think the girl's face looked somewhat familiar. Seeing that girl in that dratini costume and even doing that with her pokemon just publically and openly like that. . . it honestly made him feel guilty on the inside. After all, Dratini was only still in its pokeball and never out in public because of his fear of people taking notice of them, and possibly doing something to cause both him and his dratini harm as a result. If that girl could do . . . well THAT couldn't he?

Well crud, the teacher was here. No second guessing himself now. Kenshin just let out his brightly red colored Dratini and kept the pokemon close to him and his desk so that Dratini would cause problems to anyone or be in anyone's way. Or get hurt by accident. Maybe it was just so he could let his Dratini out but still try to keep others from noticing him and his Dratini.

That or maybe he just wanted someone to hold on to. Drayden's eyes and appearance were just. . . scary. It was as if he had looked into the very face of a terrifying Dragon itself.

N

N looked up from his book when he heard the clanking of the Fraxure's armor and just looked at the costumed valorie and her pokemon. Wait a second, he somewhat remembers that particular Fraxure. That Fraxure belonged to that girl from the trip. . . Valorie wasn't it? He looked at the girl's face and recognized it was her! She and her pokemon had made quite a good impression when he met them. Why was she nervous though? N just simply gave a small grin and a small simple wave to her, as if saying hello and to try and calm her nervousness.

Then again, she also knows who he was so. . . yeah that's one reason why she might be nervous right now. N silently wondered if her Fraxure was actually enjoying the costume its master had chosen for it to wear today.

And now there was Drayden. Looks like the old man hadn't changed much and didn't seem too surprised at seeing him here. Somehow, N had a feeling Drayden would want to possibly ask N a few questions later. The same kinds of questions he knows he's always going to be getting from people who know who he was back then and ask him about now. But of course that would have to happen as soon as class was over. Things were about to get started.

He did glance back at the kid in the front row he met before the other students and drayden arrived here today when the boy had let out his pokemon. I mean come on, a pokeball gives a mild flash effect when a pokemon is let out of it. The main thing he was looking at though was that oddly colored Dratini. N somewhat wonders whether or not the boy's Dratini was painted that bright red color today for Halloween or if that was the pokemon's natural color. After all, there have been plenty of cases before of pokemon being different colors than what they are normally. That Red Gyarados for example that was discovered in Johto some years back. Granted, Lance owns that Gyarados now so go figure.

Still . . . there was something else about that Dratini N was paying attention to besides its color. (OOC: STARING INTO THAT DRATINI'S SOUL-/shot)

He simply closed his book shut and waited for Drayden to begin class.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype was having a bit of trouble putting on his brown robes on. He figured he could get the Tonberry eyes to work out nicely since his eyes could glow and such. That would be creepy for sure! Meanwhile Leena was explaining the plan for this Halloween while floating closer to Snype. As soon as she mentioned making a ship fly over the island and scaring everyone, Snype really got a big scare! Did she really just say that? The shock made Snype fall to the ground on his behind and get tangled up in his outfit.

"W...what did you say? The ship? Flying? All of the ghosts and psychic Pokemon?" Snype said in awe as he tried to untangle himself out of his outfit and get it on correctly. Snype couldn't believe it would be possible but he had a lot of faith in Leena. She had her connections with the other ghosts in the Lugia Dorm... it just might be crazy enough to work!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy and Smokey were having a hard time finding the abandoned dorm, but eventually they managed to get there. Jimmy noticed that Maxwell kid with someone who seemed to be his girlfriend. He didn't pay attention to them, he was going to enter this haunted dorm everyone was talking about. Without hesitation he got inside, his Koffing floating right behind him.

"Well, Smokey. Here we are. That Lugia Dorm everyone seems to be scared about." Jimmy said, "Humph. I bet it's nothing."

"Koffing..." Smokey said, meaning [This doesn't seem scary at all...]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve smiled and "just a second" she said grinning and she put a little red bow around Toto's neck petting him on the head and grabbing Sapphires Pokeball. "She's also from the same movie" she giggled "But she's not to happy about it" she said calling out Sapphire. Sure enough the monkey did not look happy dressed up in the witches costume. There was a frown on her face and her eyes where narrowed but she put up with it. Genevieve smiled "She's the wicked witch of the west" she giggle more.

Toto looked at the Swinub that had come up to him as he lay in the warm basket. He pawed for a moment at the red boy that his trainer had put on his neck and then answered quietly "I'm T-Toto" he said "she found me in the dorm, my mom left me"

Adria

Adria heard a Pokemon's cry in front of her but she couldn't tell the Pokemon. She looked towards the sound and smiled "H-Hello there" she said "are there any other People around here? Maybe you could show me" she said. For all she knew the Pokemon could be wild but she had the feeling that it already belonged to someone and had just come over to help her.

Nideous

Years
Leena

Leena giggled as she floated upside down.

"Yup! As many as we can get! Just call me Captain Leena! And guess who I want my first mate to be? Mwehehe! It is a bit fitting that my trainer is dressed as a pirate!" she said happily as she floated aimlessly.

Duster

Duster grinned at Adria.

"Sure! I'll take you! Come on! Follow me!" she said, starting to walk towards Brian, making a lot of noise so it would be easy for Adria to folow her back o Brian. She grinned happily as she walked along. This was going to be so much fun!

Nova

Nova stopped in the forest and set the TMs down. He counted them. Three? That was it? He nosed them so that he could see the labels.

Dig
Double Team
Facade

Bah... Nova couldn't read human. He needed Thyme. She'd be able to tell what those said. But she would also tell Brian, and he couldn't have that. He heard rusting behind him and growled.

"Relax, it's just me," Vulpix said. Nova relaxed and went back to looking blankly at the TMs.

"What do you suppose they are?" he asked. Vulpix shrugged.

"We need a human." he said. Nova lowered his muzzle and picked up the three TMs. He gestured at Vulpix and walked off into the woods. Vulpix nodded and followed him.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
In the corner of his eye, Maxwell noticed Jimmy approach the abandoned dorm. Good to see that the guy was okay, but Maxwell didn't think about going up to Jimmy and warning him. Or rather, he didn't want to, Maxwell was sure that he couldn't really handle being close to that place for a while.

"Pffm." Maxwell tried to hold back a laughter as he knew that Sapphire didn't like the costume and that she'd probably be less happier if Maxwell laughed at her.
"T-Thats a n-nice costume S-Sapphire. Y-You look c-cute in black" Maxwell tried desperatly not to laugh, which was obviously heard as he spoke. Good that he had th mask on or else it would have been even more obvious by his facial expressions.

[Oh. Thats not good to hear...] Wilson said to Toto when the Zoura tol him that he was abandoned by his mother. Abandoned in the abandoned dorm, how fitting, Wilson thought with disgust.
[Sorry if our trainer scared you,] Wilson continued, [He is not normally like that at all.] Suddenly, at the sound of the little Zoura's voice, Slackey regained consiousness an sat up on Wilson's back, he stared at Toto and let out a small squeal, like when a stereotypical japanese character in a game or anime sees something cute.
[Oh my Arceus!] the Slakoth said as he went up to Toto, took him out of the basket and started to hug him, [Aren't you just the cutest little Zoura ever?] he rubbed his nose against Toto's.
[Thats enough Slackey, you're gonna snuggle him to death.] Wilson said as he grabbed the Zoura with his mouth and put him back in his basket. [Sorry 'bout that,] Wilson said, [Thats Slackey, he has a very soft spot for young or small pokemon.] he pointed at a now slightly unhappy Slackey, [I'm Wilson by the way, I usually try to keep this bozo and Maxwell's other pokemon outta trouble.] th Swinub introduced himself.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Adria

Adria smiled softly and followed after the noise the Pokemon was making and walked into a field, She heard the sound of some more Pokemon and figured that a human was here "H-Hello?" she said stopping walking.

Genevieve

Sapphire frowned more as Maxwell was trying not to laugh and crossed her arms glaring at him. She growled a bit and shot Maxwell in the face with a light Hydro Pump. "S-Sapphire" Genevieve said shocked but also trying not to giggle as she saw her boyfriend get hit with water.

Toto nodded about to say something when Slackey picked him up hugging him tight and Toto struggled a bit before Wilson put him back in his basket "It's nice to meet you guys" he said before seeing what Sapphire did to Maxwell "She reminds me of my mom, mommy was almost always angry."

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Snype smiled brightly as he finally got into his robes properly. Once he got comfortable, Snype began to put on some brown foot covers to resembles tonberry's feet. So far he was looking pretty good. Though he did dress up like this before. He then put on some tiny green mittens to resemble a tonberry's hand. All he needed now was to put on the head and he'd really have the look of a Tonberry!

"Well captain, I'd be more then glad to be your first mate!" Snype said as he put his arm around Leena. He moved his other hand toward the sky in front of him and continued. "I can see it now! We'll be legends! The two ghosts that spooked the entire school! Heck spooked is an understatement! What will it be? The headline for our feat! Made the school pee their pants? Every student locking their doors in fear? Oh the anticipation!" Snype said, his eyes glimmering in excitement. He then put on the headpiece for his costume and grabbed onto the toy butcher knife and fake lantern.

"Well Leena? How do I look?" Snype asked. He poked Leena with his toy butcher knife and said "Doink."

Mark had finished up as well and had the same costume with the crown added on there to show he was the King Tonberry. Leena and Tonberry were having a heck of a conversation. Those ghosts were up to something... if Mark didn't know any better, then Snype was going to do something big this Halloween. He always did. Combine that smooth thinking with Leena's clever plotting and the results were likely to be extremely unpredictable. Mark could only brace himself for what would happen tonight.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Skye

Skye looked at Quin oddly for a second, not because he had spoken, but because he thought he had felt someone else. Zara? Was that what this person called it? He didn't know; he didn't really want to think about it. He agreed with Ciel; human matters were incredibly complicated. And this one in particular really wasn't his business. There was a yelp of surprise from a nurse and Kinko went flying out of Ciel's room, running around excitedly. She ran right past Skye and bounced up and down in front of Quin, yipping delightedly.

Skye tilted his head. Excitement, relief, gratitude, and considering the symptoms that he was guessing came from a land slide... He quirked his lips and then beamed at Quin. "Sheh-he wuh-hants you tuh-to vih-hisit Sih-Ciel. Heh-He's awuh-awake and wah-hants to thuh-thank you." People who hit their head had to stay awake at least four hours afterward to make sure of a concussion or lack thereof. And he knew Ciel. His friend would want to do that.

Kinko nodded happily, still yipping. Unlike Triac, she wasn't concerned about how the kid had known that, she just was happy her message had gotten across.

Pala wrinkled her nose. "Oranges are sticky!"

Ash

For a moment the young woman was deathly silent. Then she scowled visibly, seriously, pulling out a Full Restore and spraying the Grovyle. "Come on now," she said curtly, quietly. "We have to get going then." Was she angry? Nope. But she was serious. Whoever this student was, whatever had happened, she at least needed to check up on it. She wasn't surprised it had happened though. Even if nothing had happened to interrupt her training, she probably would have not noticed. She got deep into her practicing and training got pretty loud.

Regardless she had work to do.

"We're gonna get you to your trainer," she stated. "Then we'll check on this kid, teach you a new move, then i'm gonna fix that cave." She nodded firmly. It was decided.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell felt the Hydro Pump hit his masked face really hard and he fell and hit his back in the ground, Maxwell quietly thanked himself for choosing to wear the mask for his costume. As Sapphire stopped showering him, Maxwell sat up with his cloak all wet and Genevieve's giggle in his ears.
"Okay I'm sorry Sapphire! But you just look so funny in that costume!" Maxwell laughed. He got up and then fixed his look on Genevieve's Zoura who seemed to enjoy conversing with his pokemon so he threw his othe two pokeballs in the ait and let out Quillie and Katam.

Quillie landed gracefully on his toes while Katam, on the other hand, landed on his back which emitted a squishy sound.
[Oooo that hurts...] he said trying to get up, this proved more difficult than he thought as he was obviously lacking arms and legs. Quillie laughed at the Tympole's attempts to get up. Wilson sighed, he turned to Toto,
[And these two boneheads are Quillie and Katam.] he nodded first towards the Quilava and then the Tympole.
[Hey! What did you just call me?!] Quillie ran up to Wilson in an attempt to tackle him, but the Swinub just ducked under the attacking Quilava and tripped him.

Quillie flew not so gracefully through the air and ended up hitting tree, meanwhile, Katam had managed to get up after doing some furious wiggling, he looked at Toto and vibrated his cheeks towards the Zoura.
[Hi, I'm Katam! Its nice to meet you!],
[Katam is the newest and most optimistic member of our team.] Wilson laughed, [While Quille over there has some anger-management problems.]
[Hey! I heard that! Oof, when I get up, you're sooo dead Wilson!] Quillie yelled from where he was laying upside down in front of the tree he had crashed into.

Maxwell noticed something that seemed like light bruises on Toto,
"Hey Genevieve, your Zoura seems a little damaged, you should probably heal him at the pokemon center. I'll follow ya if you want!" he said.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Leena

Leena giggled as he got ready and talked about her idea. She smiled and let the little toy knofe phase through her and giggled.

"You missed! Mwehehe! And you look adorable! Thyme will never let go of you looking like that!" Leena giggled, having heard all about it from Drizzle last night.

Brian

Brian looked around as Bouncy laughed happily. He spotted Adria and began blushing a bit.

"H-hi Adria!" he called out, blushing a bit as Duster ran back over to him. He blushed as he saw her and walked towards her. Thyme looked up and sighed, shaking her head, a faint smile on her face as Bouncy leapt on Duster and began playing with her.

"Y-you look nice Adria..." Bri said nervously.

Megaman765

Years
Snype turned a little red from Leena's comment about Thyme. Snype actually thought Thyme would look great in a Tonberry costume. She had the tail at least, something Snype unfortunately lacked.

"Really? Drizzle told you huh? Well I guess it isn't a secret that me and Thyme are together if he told you. How's drizze doing? I'd kinda expect him to be a bit jealous. Heh..." Snype said.

"Alrighty guys, I say we head over to the abandoned dorm to meet up with the other two. Let's see if we can get some reactions for our costumes out there on the way!" Mark said as he walked out carrying a lanturn and fake knife. Snype followed in the same walking pattern. This was going to be fun...

Back