• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Ok. First of all. There IS NOW POSSIBLE WAY, not even with divine intervention that any advance gen cartridge will make a shiny wild mew appear in mewtwos cave if there isnt any cheat device involved. I do not care what Im told, I do not care what Ray or Blue mew say, its just NOT POSSIBLE.

Yes, we have to discuss about promoting members, It was my Idea to promote Runa, because I think she DESERVES it. (we could bring back that shiny member class) The thing is that there are no leaders online sometimes and there is no one to keep this place under normality.

Pazzkat, please->
--> Aaryn <--
Aaryn, I do suggest that arugments that you were holding today should be at minimum and with a different approach. Basically, not to insult you at all, but it sounds like school boys squabbling in the yard over who's turn it is to kick the ball. The easiest and most efficient way to prove someone wrong, to the best of your abilities, is to line up your evidence and do everything you can to prove your case. (See MetalMario's example.)

There is nothing to prove, Its just there, I can get a rom, and make a video or something, but Im not going to risk the integrity of any of my original games to prove that MEW cant appear if its not because of codes. I mean, its just stupid, Its so stupid that I laugh at the story, thats all. Its the same laugh that I have when I see a 45 year old man saying he has a real pikachu in his house, and that this pikachu talks...

Lets froget this, But I wont admit this can be true, because it cant, the only way is with wild poke modifier and shiny modifier codes.

67 Latios, nothin.

I love this club, and the peopl that are part of it, but I hate lies, and people who claim them to be true. I hope this doesnt bother any of the leaders but thats what I think. I even emailed nintendo, and Ill post the reply as soon as possible.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
MetalMario said:
It was with Aaryn's approval. Heck, it was his idea; I just made the post! I do agree that we should've consulted ryan before doing it. I wrote that last post from uni and just about had to go, so it was mostly a rush decision. No offense, Runa, but I think we should keep you our apprentice for now. If ryan agrees, you're entitled to admit new members, but not remove them without our consent. Sounds fair?
ryan said:
I support the proposition that MM has suggested. And no offence to Ru (because she's my favorite portuguese person ever), but I'm not sure that your services are needed as a leader of the club now. However, your support of the rules and the leaders is motivating, and I'm quite glad to have you as a member.
I'm gonna go to bed early because I have a really bad headache *winces*
I'll probably hunt some in the morning before school.
Au Revoir!

Indeedsh, I thought it was a bit wrong too that not everyone had agreed. X_x
Besides, all this originated from me suggesting that you guys could get a person or two to kind of work like Co-Owners in case any member of the SHC Staff´s away. They could let people in and verbally warn them, but they couldn´t kick them from the club or do other Co-Owner stuff. I said that, and Aaryn had said that would imply bringing back the Shiny Member class. I was kind of like "O.O" when they suggested me as a CO-OWNER. I was thinking if it wasn´t a bit too...I dunno, too big of a jump. I DID get awfully involved in this situation, but all I did was suggest a member group, and BAM, promotion on my face. o.o;;;
I was most especially worried that ryan hadn´t had a say in it. X_x

Also, I only suggested this member group in the first place because I was feeling I was acting with too much...I dunno, authority, over the matter. ._.;;;

I hope you understand what I mean here. X_X

I don´t mind whatever your decision ends in, I´d be quite an hypocrite if I went "LIEK WHAT THE HELL?! THIS IS UNFAIR!!!1!!1!1!!" over any of the decisions. After all, only thing that truly happened was me getting more involved than I should, due to Aaryn requesting for a "Respectable member" to post after him when he first said he had it with the liars. X_x

So, whatever this ends in, that will change none of my behaviour. I stood up for this club now, I still do, and always will, through good and bad times, and sickness of the SHC Staff!...Wait, this is sounding more like a marriage than an "honour to club" thingie. XDDDDD

I can´t actually put into words what I mean, because I can´t seem to formulate a straight thought, but just be sure that even if I go through a "Not post for weeks" period, which is the kind of dry period everyone gets at times, I´ll still be watching over the club, SHC Staff member or not. ^_^

...Now this was WAY offtopic.
*Kicks self for it*
MUST...TALK...ABOUT...FRIED, FLYING...MUSTARD CHICKENS...
Yeah, the Torchic hunt is still on, and it shall go on till I get one! Giving up is NOT an option. >O
I hunted a lot yesterday, for the ones who were not talking to me over MSN to be informed, and nope, no Shiny, and only lame-butt Chili Chickens. No Mustard in sight. X_x
Well, I shall hunt now too. Can never stop! ^_^
*Picks up GBA which is barely a meter away from her*
*Puts Yu-Gi-Oh theme jingle playing*
It´s time to du-du-du, du-du-du-DUEL!!
Duel against the fleeing mustard! I NEED MUSTARD SO I CAN INTOXICATE MY FRIENDS WITH IT! >O
...Forget you heard that, I was only being insane outloud. XD
Well, this post is getting WAY too long now. X_x
And-The-Quest-For-The-Chicken-Is-ON!!
Here I go then...Good luck and goodbye!
*Another one bites the dust!*

~*Ru*~

P.S: I hope that headache vanishes, ryan. X_x
*Kicks headache away*
BANZAI!!
XD

P.P.S: So...What do I do with the banner in my sig? X_x
Keep it as Club Leader or go back to the Member one? ?__________?
Or maybe M.M could make a special banner just for me! Guardian Spectre! XD (Either it´d last till a decision is FINALLY made, or it could stay, no? XP)
With two Shiny Tentacruel, a Shiny Blaziken and a Shiny Umbreon. X3
Hey, I AM always here and I AM always invisible. o.o
*Does the 60s´ horror movies´ ghost sound*
...Fhoooooooooooooooooo, fhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I do my best to help out. ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Aaryn said:
Ok. First of all. There IS NOW POSSIBLE WAY, not even with divine intervention that any advance gen cartridge will make a shiny wild mew appear in mewtwos cave if there isnt any cheat device involved. I do not care what Im told, I do not care what Ray or Blue mew say, its just NOT POSSIBLE.
There is nothing to prove, Its just there, I can get a rom, and make a video or something, but Im not going to risk the integrity of any of my original games to prove that MEW cant appear if its not because of codes. I mean, its just stupid, Its so stupid that I laugh at the story, thats all. Its the same laugh that I have when I see a 45 year old man saying he has a real pikachu in his house, and that this pikachu talks...
Lets froget this, But I wont admit this can be true, because it cant, the only way is with wild poke modifier and shiny modifier codes.
Alright, we've been over the impossibility of the situation... Can we please let it alone now? It seems like you were kinda' trying to spark something there again. We don't need to be the party that is so obsessed with having the last word that they compromise the PC respect rule.
From the beginning I was sorta opposed to the concept of the "shiny members." I didn't really think that we should be that much of a heirarchy. But, now I see that if anybody deserves it, it would probably be her. It does concerns me that that would make it so that more of the active posters have authority than posters with regular member status. It doesn't seem right...
Anyway... We'll settle this on MSNmessenger later; in the mean time, I have to finish up my physio homework and hunt some Clefairies before I head off to school.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Just caught up with the last few opages. anyway the shiny mew could be obtainable due to the game ?Kart getting wet or being thrown/dropped from a hight. it has happened to me in the past on sapphire but i battled question marks in a circle afterwards, it stopped after turned off the game and turned it on again, but as far as i am conserened that is the end of the matter.

back on topic.

I have had no luck,but i had a dream about shinies last night. ill post a sprite of what i caught in my next post it was werid. anyway good luck to everyone.

Years
Runasutaru said:
P.P.S: So...What do I do with the banner in my sig? X_x
Keep it as Club Leader or go back to the Member one? ?__________?
Well, your Tenta is still waiting in the regular members version. ;) I think it would be best if you go back to the regular members version to avoid making the club look too totalitarian by promoting everyone in sight that we like. Heck, the only reason we even have co-owners is because ryan was all by his lonesome administrating the club a few months back, so JUST me and Yami were handed some authority.

I still think we need to work on the rules governing the co-owners.

I raised my shiny Dragonite to L97 in the Berry Forest. No sightings.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, the Shiny Tenta is waiting. ^_~
*Fixes teh sig*
Hope no outsider got confused with me switching banners. X_x

Yeah, the Co-Owner rules really ARE a bit messed up. We, as in you guys (XD), really should write that down. o.o
Maybe later if all of us are on over MSN, it´d be easier that way. ^_^

Yay, Lvl 97! Almost there, right? XD
My male Combusken is Lvl 96. XP
*Hugs DayCare*
Used a Rare Candy to evolve it safely. ^_^
I will have three Combuskens, one for each letter of KFC. XD
And talking about them...Yesh, I´ve been hunting, and nothing new, only Rotten Chili Chickens. X_x

Well, good luck on your hunt, M.M!
Good luck to everyone else too, and goodbyeness, I shall tell ya if anything interesting happens! ^_~
*POOF!*

~*Ru*~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I have nothing to do with this but i 100% agree with what Metal mario is saying,the co-owner rules really do need to be worked on.

anyway i said in my last post i would have the sprite now i am forfilling that promise.
shinyfakemondream.png
not my best work but it was made from memory.

No luck with me. good luck everyone.

Years
Nothing on my charmander hunt, but it has to come soon or I'm starting a new hunt. I have no patience O.o;

I've been forgetting about the club

EBIL ME

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Ok, the co owners rules will be reviewed and discussed via MSN.

Alright, we've been over the impossibility of the situation... Can we please let it alone now? It seems like you were kinda' trying to spark something there again. We don't need to be the party that is so obsessed with having the last word that they compromise the PC respect rule.

Its not because of having the last word, itsbecause I hate lies, and that my friend, is a lie. But yeah, lets forget it.

Anyways, after we talk bout the rules we will have to talk about runas promotion. I dont think Shiny Member class is bad (soemthing more we have to discuss)

Im Off to have a shower. May the hunting continue

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
ok wow i miss a day and there are a billion nue posts

um lady demoonika wow stop talking about games its like hearing a female counterpart of me talking , btw in so3 i have 240+ battle trophies it was a b***h but well worth it freya is possible to beat jus takes all freakin day to do it but if u want to talk more about so3 or any other games pm me

back to shinies ok i know its already been said but can u get shinnies in colisuem becuz i traded my black camerupt in and in battle it kep coming out red instead of black so if there are shinnies in col how can i tell ? or is it jus my camerupt that is messed up ?

as for shiny hunt update , viridian forest i dont member who leveled up and what not but i added up all the pp from the moves of my pkmns so it was 545 and i wasted all my pp three full times and no shiny ( midnight hunt )

200+ chimcho eggs no shiny

5 jirachis ( LMAO ) obviously no shiny

a class system would definitly be fun and good for the club would inspire members to try hard and rise in rank .... oooo maybe badges ......oooooo i want to be SOLDIER first class :)

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Okay.. nevermind then. =D Anyways, I'm hunting for Sandshrew and Vulpix at the moment... should I come across them... I'll let you know. I also may find a shiny pidgey or meowith, sorry if that happens. >.>; Anyone have any suggestions for a skin for P.C? I can't seem one that I like much.

--< Pazz's 2cents about stuff>--

Okay guys, about the class system that's seemingly going around everyone's minds...

Here's somethings that I believe, if we are to consider a class system, that we need to consider these as well.

1.) If we base it off of shinies caught, it could promote people to lying about catching shinies. (We already have enough of this.)
2.) If based on posts in the club, it may provoke more spam-ish type posts, and although there's nothing wrong with that, a community of friends is much more clean then a community of people just typing stuff to brag. (IMO).
3.) If we add a ranking (class) system, it'll help push for competition in the team. We're a group of friends striving for similar goals, not catholic school girls killing each other for their lunch money. (See the "Lunch Money" TCG.)

-----

Also, we have our leaders, and that should suffice. We've intrusted (or something of that sort) special posistions to people based on certain things, a promotional where most of the club gets together to decide if a certain person deserves something (an award maybe) will help us grow closer and know each other more.

-----

On a side note.....:

The Ku Klux Klan had posistions that helped intrigue young'uns to join the klan.
During WWI and our hatred of Germany, US people started calling Hamburgers "Liberty Steaks"

Woot for History nutness! =D

Okay well I'm off, everyone have a spiffy night/day/time! Make sure to keep your priorities straight now! ^^
With love
~Pazz

-Edit
----What's Pokerus and how can it change the outcome of a battle?----

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
MetalMario said:
Bah, I think he's just upset that the battle of the bands is lost and won. ;)

As mentioned in my previous post, I think the decision to promote Runa was rushed. We need to reach a consensus before doing things like promoting members. I think that should be the new rule: All (co)owners who've posted in the past week agree and have input on any new decision regarding the administration of the club in order for it to take effect. This includes new rules, promotions, and such.

Edit:

OMG Pokérus is good! It's like almost three times rarer than a shiny! You're saying you caught a wild poke with it rather than it infecting your team via contact in battle? That's extremely lucky! (though the outcome's the same as finding it the normal way)

Really? cool! How does it spread to my pokemon? What does it do?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
Post 2/30

I'm keeping track of my 30 posts until I get.....30.... :P

I just bought a brand new Emerald cartridge (kept my old one with the 386 shinies). I transferred all my legendary shinies (see SHC Card requests topic) to my new cartridge. I'm gonna start re-hunting shinies again, but this time I wanna hit my goal of 386 shinies without trading for shinies. I'm breeding, hunting, but not trading, for shinies. I am hoping to join the SHC. If you're wondering how I can have 4 different deoxys I own Ruby, Fire Red, Leaf Green and 2 Emerald Cartridges. I only own all 386 on Emerald Cartridge #1. I own shiny deoxy's which i traded for on my Ruby, Fire red and Leaf green. That's how I have all 4 different designed deoxys. So wish me luck on hunting for shinies. All my posts will be marked ?/30

Years
PokemonMaster2006 said:
Post 2/30

I'm keeping track of my 30 posts until I get.....30.... :P

I just bought a brand new Emerald cartridge (kept my old one with the 386 shinies). I transferred all my legendary shinies (see SHC Card requests topic) to my new cartridge. I'm gonna start re-hunting shinies again, but this time I wanna hit my goal of 386 shinies without trading for shinies. I'm breeding, hunting, but not trading, for shinies. I am hoping to join the SHC. If you're wondering how I can have 4 different deoxys I own Ruby, Fire Red, Leaf Green and 2 Emerald Cartridges. I only own all 386 on Emerald Cartridge #1. I own shiny deoxy's which i traded for on my Ruby, Fire red and Leaf green. That's how I have all 4 different designed deoxys. So wish me luck on hunting for shinies. All my posts will be marked ?/30
Okay. I think you'd be better off saving the ?/30 for marking your years, 'cause that's how long you can expect your "goal" of 386 shinies will take. Also, there is no difference between a member with fewer than 30 posts and a member with 30 or more posts, aside from that a member with 30 or more posts who breaks the rules will be kicked from the club rather than just receiving parole. In this manner, it's actually better to have fewer than 30 posts.

I seriously think you need a reality check. You don't seem to have a sense of just how rare shiny Pokémon are. Attempting to catch 386 shinies is like attempting to fly to the moon in a garbage can. It's just unreasonable. How many more times do we have to state that we don't judge members based on how many shinies they own?

To those curious about Pokérus: http://www.serebii.net/games/pokerus.shtml
I've explained it a few too many times this month, already, so just read that.

Dragonite's L98. Still bumbling around in the Berry Forest. I'll bring Breloom this time. ;)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Nothing to report, no shiny on anything. I need to finish raising Mightyena, he's still in his 70's while all my others hit 100 shortly after I caught them, (not counting Gastly). If I had a title that I earned it's be 'Master Raiser' because I'm working on a full lvl 100 Dex from Bulbasaur to Requaza, skiping Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxes.

For fun I might get a full shiny dex(1-251) in my Gold game, shark in all the Masterballs and sit on the first route catching them all on level 2, LOL. *Shiny Celebi appeared, lvl 2!* The sad thing is I'd only take a few hours, then what would I do to fend of the bordom? My GameShark only works on Crystal version and older, and I refuse to by a newer one or an Action Replay, because all I've heard is horror stories about (?) and ?? MissingNo type things appering and Bad Eggs showing up, and I won't risk one of my newer games yet. YET. I'll end up getting one for the same reason I got the first, I've played the game legit for so long that I want to try out other things, like starting the game with an Eevee. I do keep my sharked shinys on one game though, Gold, and away from the real ones, but there's something to be said about Shiny Vaporeons. (Purple!)

Years
*races ryan to post 6000* XD

I'll edit some stuff here shortly.

Edit: I've been talking with ryan over MSN, and we think that the 30 post rule in the first post needs some rephrasing, since new members always seem to think that they have to hit 30 posts or something to become members, so they end up spamming up the club.

LDD: So far, only one of my shinies (Porygon2) has reached L100. But Dragonite just hit L99. ;) I always have so many different tasks in queue on my games that I never manage to find the time to level up my guys, so I have a bunch of competitively trained pokes in their 40s. -.-

No new finds. (duh)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
PkMaster06... those aren't your first two posts... You posted back on page 236:
PkMaster06 said:
Dudes. I've been working on this since G/S came out, I got all 386 pokemon in shiny forms, in my boxes in Old Pokedex order (which took a hell of a long time to obtain and set up) in both Gold, Ruby and Emerald. Next on my list will be transferring all 386 of my LEGIT shinies to the new D/P games when they're released and adding the new 4th generation pokemon in shiny forms to my boxes. Way ahead of you. You could attempt to make a shiny hunters club card for me with all 386 pokemon but that would be one huge .gif file.
We pretty much said, "don't lie to us, that's a rediculous claim." But you persisted, and now you're saying that these are your first two posts? You're lieing about your SHC postcount... if you'd lie about something that stupid and obvious, what's to make us believe that you'd tell the truth about anything else? Come on... I will not grant you admission to the SHC.
I was hunting earlier today, but had no luck... I'll get back on it soon though.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
3rd Post I just re-read the posts after mine and I'm sick of you people disrespecting me. I received a PM from someone (i forget who, I think it was the Mew guy in my friends list (see sig) and he said he hates you guys and I'm starting to see why. It did not take me years to get 386 shinies. It took me about 7 months because I traded to obtain 90% of the shinies and I caught the other 10% thereby reducing the amount of time necessary. I could post pics IF i had a digital camera to take the pictures with. I'm sick of you losers and your prejudices towards me. Treat me with respect like I treat you with respect or take the highway route and leave me the hell alone. I am a member of SHC, whether you like it or not. I'm trying to be a good member and I went out and purchased a new Emerald cart to start over so I'm not dwarfing all of you in shinie captures so I basically only have all my legendary poke shinies in my new cart now. END OF STORY.

Years
PokemonMaster2006 said:
I am a member of SHC, whether you like it or not.
No, you're not, because ryan didn't admit you. You don't run this club; we do. You don't have to join it if you don't want to. We weren't rude or disrespectful or anything. We told you that some of your claims are impossible (and others are very unlikely) in the most civil manner we could. What kind of owners would we be if we let liars (not calling you one, necessarily, but in general) run rampant without any kind of opposition?

Back