• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, you got your Thunderstone as you wished for. The only down side is that its completely useless since it won't work on the Pokemon that needs to evolve through that stone.

I wish the company released DW Snivy.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, after the wish, she stop & felt angry, so she went onto the internet & revealed all your thoughts. Bad wish, eh?

I wish I could marry a real female Pokemon (That isn't a human in costume).

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. Here's your new bride.:D
Spoiler:

I wish I could have some fresh Moomoo Milk.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^*Laughs* The least Pokemon (& as well as the pic) I was expecting of all.
Wish granted, after you made your wish, a Pop-up appeared, asking you if you wanted to buy Moo-Moo Milk. Without thinking, you selected yes, & made out the payments, another pop-up appeared from it, saying that the milk will still be freshed when it makes it to your home & also promised that it'll be a fast shipment. *Speed forward* A year later, & you got your spoiled milk.

I wish Jirachi gave me three more wishes.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. You wish for three Pokewives and live out the rest of your life in tranquil, everlasting happiness.
...then the dream ends and you wake up the next day.

I wish I could poke a Ditto.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^Theres really my wish (That, & the ability to live forever)....
Anyways, wish granted, you found a Ditto & decided to poke. After you have poked it, it got mad & decided to turn itself into a raging Salamence. You ran for your life, & found a village, so you decided to hide in there. *Fast Forward* An hour later, your no longer alive.

I wish I knew what to wish for thats Pokemon related.

smithtism

Blank
Years
^ You killed me after I granted your wish. That's real classy. :\

Wish granted. You receive an e-mail that offers a suggestion. It say it's from the Prince of Nigeria and you need to give him your credit card number to receive it. You use your parents' credit card and pay out all of their money for the wish. Three days later you lose the house and must live on the street. Two months later you lie dead in a ditch. *not so funny when it happens to you now, is it?

I wish Pikachu ran the electric company.

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^I couldn't think of anything else, so... Also, I already know about the Nigerian scam..

Anyways, wish granted, because of Pikachu, gas will no longer be needed to run electric, but because of this, the prices has sky rocketed about +$4.56 more.

I wish Jirachi gave me 10 wishes.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, a Skitty appeared out of nowhere & into your arm. But expectingly, a Moon Stone fell onto Skitty & evolved into a Delcatty, while still being on top of you.

I wish I could know when Pokemon will start to exist.

smithtism

Blank
Years
^...so where's the downside?
Granted, but the answer causes you to lose your mind.

I wish for a Coca-Cola made by Pokemon. (not made of Pokemon, by Pokemon)

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^I was thinking of something else, but I decided not to put there.
Anyways, wish granted, a Coca-Cola was by a Garbodor. After the a massive distribution, everyone started to fell sick, including yourself, into a never-ending agony of pain.

I wish I could divorce Jigglypuff.

Back