• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
dont post the same message everywhere your starting to become spammer for the development forum

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
yeah..
though i'm sure he won't come back... Trying to get 15 posts for what..?

Anyway, leave that behind, and let's stay on track. Freak have you gotten to work on any maps yet?

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well the third town has bee n started and i promise you this map will be a rocker

Years
I would like to join as a spriter please.

I can only make front and back pokemon sprites.
And if you need me to, i can make ground tile sprites.
I make the sprite from a base sprite.
Im good at shading and shining.

One question though.
What do you mean by posting...2 sprites?
Do you mean the backsprite and front sprite?
If so thats ok.

Pm me about the question and if im in.
If im in we will contact each other on your visitor massage conversation. (we talk to each other only on there, not mine, then yours, then mine and so on)

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well she means tht just post two sprites (any does not matter if back or front) and if she likes them then congrats your the new spriter you can also show these sprites to me if kitsukitty is not arround just PM them to me but they should be with the recemendations

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
sooo, where is everyone? o_0
Hadn't had questions for a while.
I really want teh mappies, Freak!

oh yes guys, some more info:

SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS, you're not allowed to accept members to the team unless your actually one of the people who does that job ON MY TEAM(so you can't accept a designer unless you are one) and they all have to be checked by me, so that I know about it and I'm ok with it. Sorry if this sounds bossy, it's just that I don't want a newbie spriter coming along to ask for feedback and having someone say "great you're on the team!" when i never approved of it. Because, after that I'd have to PM the person and say that they're not.
And that'd be really hurtful.

But, if someone shows you their work and you think they should be on the team, you can tell me whenever. :)

If you are planning on signing up please visit the first post an make sure you follow the rules there.

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hey every body sorry bout the lack of updates but just to say tht the third town is about nto be done and this town is different then most towns.

and this town is also the games largest map till now tht is all bye

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Hi! I would like to be a Pokemon Desighner or Pokemon Cry Creator, a while ago I designed a Grass Starter Pokemon. If you don't reply to think I'll PM you :3

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
PM wht ever you need or want to, to kitsu kitty head of department as i call her and she will further tell you wht needs to be edited or improved or even if your in as wht ever you want to be.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Notice & Updates

Everyone who wants to sign up, PLEASE read the instructions. I'm getting tired of people PMing me and saying "i want to sign up please" with no proof of work. I can't just hire you with no proof... <_< PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the instructions, ok? They're highlighted in dark red. I didn't want to blind you with the normal red.

Updates ||
Well, to tell the truth, I haven't done much lately because all my designers went somewhere... -.-" I'll get their attention back sometime soon. Oh yes! We have been on PokéFanon a while now. And so, I shall create an updated credits list:

Kitsukitty Idealist, Spriter, Artist, Designer, Scriptor
Freak A Mapper, Idealist
Kitsunez Designer
Legendguard Spriter
Averdak Composer
Carmaniac Scripting Assistant
ann-chan1324 Designer
driedzone Designer

I'll edit some stuffies later.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Hey kitty, you might want to put my status to on hold with the scriptor, lost all my data (again) :/

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Ok so as i said before im about to complete the largest map of opal till now well just to tell you tht i had to add an enhancement to the map and now after three weeks of work the final form of this outstanding map is 140x160 in width and hieght.

I might ask kitty and post a small pic of the map of atleast the part of it tht fits in one screen shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back