• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

giphy.gif

The Disney Fan Club
Where ~dreams~ come true!

Owner: Denny Hamlin
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Introduction
From Mickey Mouse, to The Little Mermaid, to The Incredibles, to Frozen. We all lived through so much with Disney. Whether we visited Disneyland or any other Disney park somewhere around the world, or you just grew up watching the classic Disney movies, or you grew up watching Disney Channel almost all your life. This club is just for that, to discuss all things Disney! Talk about the movies, past, present and future, talk about the amusement parks, the TV shows, past and present, the characters, and so much more. Anything that relates to Disney can be talked about here. As long as you don't fall asleep like Sleeping Beauty, or lose a slipper like Cinderella, all will be okay. \o/
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Rules
Before the magic carpet takes off, there are some rules for you to check out.

~Follow all PokeCommunity & Fan Clubs & Groups Guidelines
~This is a "general" Disney club, which means you are also allowed to talk about the current generation of Disney. I would like to remind you that there are fans of this current generation today, so please do not disrespect their opinions towards that.
~In addition to the above rule, no flaming, baiting, or trolling allowed.
~Spoiler tags are not required unless the information you want to post is brand new and you don't want to spoil others.
~In terms of movies: as we already have a club for movie watching, if you wish to review a Disney movie in detail, you may do so at Endless's Movie Watchers FC.
~Have fun on this magical adventure.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
You can sign up to this club in two ways: use the form below, or you may simply state the following – your username, how long you've been a fan of Disney, and stay within the current discussion.

Username:
Favorite Disney Characters:
Additional Information: (You may explain how you became a fan of Disney, how long you've been a fan, explain why you chose your favorite characters, anything to contribute here in this club).
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
The Mickey Mouse Club [Members List!]
Denny Hamlin - Megera, Aurora, Woody, Mulan, Nala
Eclair - Simba, Jack Sparrow, Stitch, Buzz Lightyear, Rafiki and Zazu
LilJz - Simba, Buzz Lightyear, Mulan, Hercules & Elsa
Venitardus - Woody, The Beast, Aladdin, Simba, Rafiki
Zorogami - Rafiki, Simba & Mushu
Judge Mandolore Shepard - Goofy, Stitch, Chernabog, Genie
Peitharchia - Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Donald Duck
Raine - Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder
White Mage - Maleficent, Scar, Hercules, Jack Sparrow
LokiofSassgard -Princess Tiana, Dumbo and Stitch
Murkmire - Maleficent, Oogie Boogie, Beast, Jack Skellington
Poki
Digimon Kaiser
PrincessOfArendelle
Noire
Cassafrass1999
The Void
Aslan

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
A Disney club? Count me in! :3

Username: Supernova
Favorite Disney Characters: This question is oh-so hard haha, can I get back to you on that one? :P
Additional Information: I've never been to a park of any sort, but I have grown up with these amazing films, they're a great part of my childhood. <3 I remember watching a lot of Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp and Lilo and Stitch when I was little, and I still do from time to time. :3 Every Disney movie I've seen so far has just been such an enjoyment to watch! <3

Oh and very nice work on the CSS! :D You ought to teach me some day hehe, I haven't a clue on how to do them so well and I need it for a thread or two. ^ ^;

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz
Favorite Disney Characters: Simba, Buzz Lightyear, Mulan, Hercules & Elsa
Additional Information: I had a ton of VHS Disney movies when I was younger, and I would watch some of them like daily. Even now I'm still a big fan of Disney and still buying their movies for to update my Disney collection :P

Disney then, Disney forever :P ♥

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: Venitardus
Favorite Disney Characters: Woody, The Beast, Aladdin, Simba, Rafiki
Additional Information: I became a fan when I was very young (my brothers were still into Disney shows at the time) and I've been a fan ever since. My favorite Disney movie when I was young was the little mermaid, and now my favorite is The Lion King.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
GOTTAJOINFAST

Username: Zorogami
Favorite Disney Characters: All of them Rafiki, Simba & Mushu.
Rafiki for being a funny and very wise character, and i love his voice acting.
Simba is the protag of my favorite disney movie, as he feels very "real"
Mushu because he is just hilarious and the cutest dragon ever :D

Additional Information: I guess i just kinda grew into it. My aunts would always get me a new disney movie when they visited me, so my collection kept expanding and expanding. I remember spending whole days watching a disney movie after another, and there is no telling how often ive seen each of them. So you could kinda say ive always been a fan. And i still am one because the movies are funny, tell beautiful stories and can actually teach you one or two things about life. Also, they have both very deep and hilarious quotes

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Certainly joining this one

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite Disney Characters: Goofy, Stitch, Chernabog, Genie
Additional Information: To say I grew up around Disney would be an understatement. I was actually born in the state where Disneyland is located. I actually have been to Disneyland a few times, the last time being back in 1999. Recently I have been playing Disney Hidden Worlds on Facebook. It is a hidden object game, where you find items in worlds based on Disney Films. it is a great game with a lot of crafting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys! Great to see a lot of people joining this club! I appreciate the feedback on the CSS btw <3 Will add you all on the list in juuuust a bit.

As for myself, I've been a Disney fan for as long as I can remember. I even had Mickey Mouse toys from when I was a baby, like not even a year old yet. Then I grew to the likes of watching Mickey Mouse cartoons (old ones), on TV...and proceeded to buying Disney's Sing-A-Long song VHS tapes. My first movie on VHS would probably be The Lion King, then Pocahontas. I can't say which one is my faaaaaavorite Disney movie, because I just LOVE THEM ALL. lol

Aside from that, as I grew up until my early teens, I really got hooked on the Disney Channel and Radio Disney. Started out with the likes of Lizzie McGuire, Kim Possible, Even Stevens, The Proud Family, and so much more. I was even a fan of High School Musical at some point in time, but that was short lived.

I've been to Disneyland three times in my life. I really want to go back soon. It's such a great place.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey guys! Great to see a lot of people joining this club! I appreciate the feedback on the CSS btw <3 Will add you all on the list in juuuust a bit.

I've been to Disneyland three times in my life. I really want to go back soon. It's such a great place.

Totally forgot to mention it, the CSS looks awesome!! Love the style Megan :D

Ive been to Disneyland in Paris, but that was about 15 years ago...
I really want to go to Disney Orlando! But ive seen the Lion King Musical, which was awesome

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Peitharchia.
Favorite Disney Characters: Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Donald Duck
Additional Information: I've been a fan of Disney... I don't know how long, haha. There's a lot of shows that I like, but one of my most favorites would be Phineas and Ferb. Every time I watch it, it always entertains me. Another would be Lilo and Stitch. My most favorite character is Jack Sparrow; he's such an amazing pirate. He's extremely smart and skillful, too! Second favorite would be Peter Pan, with Aladdin being close to third. 8)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've always wanted to visit the Disney parks that are around the world, I mean...there's Disney Paris, Disney Tokyo, and even Disney World in Florida. It's on my bucket list to visit Disney World. I can't compare the other parks in terms of fun stuff, but they all have the same concept, making it the happiest place out there.

Added you, Ashley!~

Hyzenthlay

Years
Favorite Disney Characters: This question is oh-so hard haha, can I get back to you on that one?

Okay I've decided haha, my fave Disney characters of all time have to be Simba, Jack Sparrow, Stitch, Buzz Lightyear, Rafiki and Zazu (when voiced by Rowen Atkinson)! It's a lot I know, but the list could go on and on! I'd have to say Simba is at the top my list because he's just sooo dreamy for a lion. xD Jack Sparrow comes second because, well, he's Johnny Depp and he's just amazing in that movie. :3 One awesome, crazy pirate. <3 I'm torn between Buzz and Stitch as my third favourite, for Stitch is cheeky and adorable but Buzz has some kind of indefinable aspect that makes me love him! :P

So everyone, what's some of your favourite Disney quotes? :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^lol I put you on "all of them!" but I'll go ahead and fix that.

Favorite quotes! I have several! All by images inside spoiler.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Those are some great quotes Minerva! The Rafiki one has always been one of my favorites out of all disney movies (:
If you think about it there are some really deep quotes for being kids movies

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Username: Kuzronk
Favorite Disney Characters: Not sure but Elsa from Frozen.
Additional Information: I love some disney stuff I seen.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Great quotes, Minerva.
I always loved that one with rafiki. I always think of that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The Lion King had wonderful quotes in that movie, and Rafiki had the best lines. That quote always stayed with me throughout my life.

Mulan also had great quotes as well, I forgot to add one more which is from the Emperor:

The flower that blooms in adversity, is the most rarest and beautiful of all.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
One of my favorites would be from Robin Hood; "keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again." Whenever I'm down, running into it really helps lighten up my mood. :] Another's from Hercules; "giving up is for rookies."

Hyzenthlay

Years
Definitely love Rafiki's quote, I basically live by it. :3

Some other Disney quotes I like are:

1. "Second star to the left, and straight on till morning!" --Peter Pan. I've just always loved that one, though it may not have much meaning. :P

2. "When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world." --Timon. I always laugh at a lot of what Timon says, he's great! Me and my sister love this quote, it's one our favourites. ^ ^

3. "Hakuna Matata! It means no worries for the rest of your days." --Timona and Pumbaa. Adore it and the song too, I sometimes find myself singing it occasionally after watching the movie. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRF6N2L4OLY

HAKUNA MATATA. Omg, I adore that song too, ever since I was little I would just sing that song and annoy my family with it. B)

Which...brings me to another topic! Although if you haven't answered the one above, you may do so~ There's no penalty. What is your favorite Disney song?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Oh favorite disney song...another one of those "too many to chose from" questions :D
I think the song i enjoy most is "Ill make a man out of you" from Mulan. The scenes that play during that song are pretty funny, and i love the moment when Mulan is supposed to leave, but then goes back and climbs up that pole witht he arrow! The song has also cool lyrics and a nice rythm.
As for an instrumental piece, i absolutely adore "This Land" from the Lion King. I think the song does an incredible job portraying both sadness and happines, and again, it plays during a turning point in the movie.

Last edited:
Back