• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Law of Ueki Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I think I liked the 3rd round best. It had some great excitement around it. =) I can't remember all the details, but I remember that Sano got this LV 2 Power. It' was pretty cool.

I'll have to rewatch the series, sometime..........

I don't remember if this was shown in the anime, but how did Sano got that scar thing in his face?

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
3rd Round~ Cause they were beating each other and stuffs o.o

Yeah, and Sano's level two power appeared then. That was awesome. I loooooooooove his level two. It's too, well, cool, I guess.

And Ballow is too cute >.>

Although 4th Round wasn't that bad... cause I liked it when Anon ate Kami-sama. Lawls. Assuming it happened then.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Sano is awesome. =P
SeiichirouSano.jpg

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Yes, he's full of awesomeness. =) No wonder he's one of my fav characters. x)
I remember you -at least I think so- told me what his power was in the Bishie club. =) And then I watched UnH/LoU and I recognised him. ^^

a088scd.jpg

5200scd.jpg

^can someone retell me her name, I tend to forget it >.<
136a.jpg

b3b7scd.jpg

25cb.jpg

225f.jpg

5b90.jpg

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
@MudkipBlader; her name is Rinko Gerrard, Shira-chan'sone of her favorite Characters

Ooh~ Cool Picture! I wonder why Mori and Hideyoshi aren't there? Hmm, I'll make a banner out of that Rinko Image..if I have PS.

Oh, and I like the 3rd Round too...It was the thing that attracted me in LoU

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Yar, Rinko Jerard/Gerrard (there's different ways of spelling her last name o.o) and she's totally awesome.

Aaaaaaaaah, very nice pictures. The last one of Sano looks creepy, though xD I might make like avatars with the ones with Ueki~ Thank yuu for the pictures :3

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
ANyway, as for the Law of Ueki + anime, well how long has the manga been out because they'll probably wait until they have a good amount before theydo. Does anyone happen to havea gallery to read Law of Ueki +? I can't find a scanalation group that has done it yet.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I couldn't find any scanlation group doing it either... I think it has two or three volumes out, but I'm not certain at the moment, so I doubt they'd be making an anime this soon. Although I think I read somewhere in Wikipedia that they already started to make it? I'm not certain. I need to check the page again (as soon as it starts to work)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
ANyway, as for the Law of Ueki + anime, well how long has the manga been out because they'll probably wait until they have a good amount before theydo. Does anyone happen to havea gallery to read Law of Ueki +? I can't find a scanalation group that has done it yet.
I bought Law of Ueki Manga, But then Law of Ueki + Anime should be realesed first by the manga on U.S. So that it will show into a Anime.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Yeah but Geneon America I thought was defucnt so, who will liscne it when the anime comes out?

Thought I'd revive the club.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Yayzor for Reviation Club!

I don't know, Maybe Like the one that published the first Law of Ueki Anime yeah, I think that's Shogakukan.

Anyways a New Topic : (To make this Fc sooo~ Alive)

What was the First Episode you watched in The Law of Ueki?
(No, no...Don't tell me the first episode, or unless...you watched the first episode first and making this topic go off because you watched the first episoed first? o.o;;)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
the first ep O_O"
I watched the series online, so I kinda had to start with the First ep

Is there a LoU+ anime? What's that?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Law of ueki +, Tsubasa Fukuchi is starting this New LoU + Sequel that doesn't include the original team! DD:

I think I;ve watched Episode 28 o.o;;
LAME TOPCI, Someone can please think of another topic?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Law of ueki +, Tsubasa Fukuchi is starting this New LoU + Sequel that doesn't include the original team! DD:

I think I;ve watched Episode 28 o.o;;
LAME TOPCI, Someone can please think of another topic?
Okay if you had a power what would it be?

Power to turn bubbles into blades.

Back