• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enchanted Flames

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Game Name:
Enchanted Flames​

Made With: RPG maker XP

Introduction: This game is the first rpg maker xp game i have made, anyway this game is about a young boy whose father is an old hero who saved the world and now it is your turn to save the word from the darkness.

Story: Ever since the Darkness Appeared the world was on the verge of destruction, Until a young boy called Arshes appeared and destroyed this darkness, But to this day there has been peace, Today the darkness came back to cause more havok, Arshes died a few weeks ago so it is up to his son to Destroy the evil with his fathers weapons,Now his adventure will begin destroying many enemies solving many puzzles and restoring the
Enchanted flames.

Features:
Abs script ike eternal sonata xbox 360
New Music:
New monsters
new dungeons

Glitches and Bugs

After transform you go fast
you can't open menu after 2nd boss

Screens (not in any order)

beach.png

Cave1.png

Cave2.png

Firedungeon5.png

myisla.png

volcano.png

Volcanodungeon.png

volcanodungeon2.png

volcanodungeon3.png

volcanodungeon4.png

Demo:

Beta 1

Enchanted Flames

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
W00t! Arshes died! :D

Next time, use the Print Screen button on the keyboard. It copies an image of the screen onto the clipboard, so you can paste it into Paint and save it.

Also, what features have you got? The default graphics and scripts are rather plain.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
i am trying to find or get near fantastica's abs so if you have it and/or if you know where to get it can you send it to me,

also i was going to do a side view battle system till i found nears abs but i couldn't find any side view battlers.

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
If you can script you'd think you'd be able to know of the Print Screen function...

Graphics are plain you need to add some features, side-battling would be great.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Okay, game looks nice from what I've seen. But I don't like you're screens. To take Screenshots press the 'Print Screen'/'Prnt Scrn'/etc. button, it is located in the top right of your keyboard (usually). When pressed, a window should open choose the square selection, and drag it so it contains only what you want to show, let go, and voila!, you have a screen. If a new window doesn't open when you press print screen open Paint and paste in there, if you did press print screen you will post a picture of your screen in there, now move the image so the top-left corner of your screen matches with the top-left corner of the Paint window, now bring the bottom-right of the window up so that only the screen you want is visible, and voila!, you have a screen. Hope this helped...

Back