• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
like i said, the second floor of the center won't be coming back, since I used those for extra pkmn centres, e.g., the centre in Pina Francia... :\

But thanks for the comment. :D

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
elow djg i found some glitches when i encounter evee in blue patch the sprites of evee is like missing no. and by the way how can i evee evolve to glaceon,leafeon and espeon? tnx :D

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Found another movement permission glitch and a mapping glitch. Had another one as well but its not really important.

Here's a ss.

Also the grunts in the lc base (Before beating the ones at mt pyre) still refer to the team as team magma. (Botj of them say team magma)

Also i got a ss or that too.

They still refer to route 122 as well instead of the paths.

Edit
Found another text glitch.
in the town with the big pokemart (Relatzo i think) you rival (If playing as the male character) still has a part from the older speech. You rival says some things and then finnaly ways May: Your pokemon won't beat mine Jagold.

Edit 2

In morrent town after you beat trainer Concorde (in the gym) she says the leader is next when their is actully one more trainer to beat before the leader

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
GUys, help, which version should I download? there are 3 choices on the first page, and I need a clean Ruby rom, can someone send me it or post me the link of the website? thnx in advance

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Its agenst the rules to ask for were to find roms. Its also agenst the rules to post links to roms, and to pm them.

Also download version 3. It has the most bugs fixed

atnine

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
ok......i just got the fifth and now i dont know what do do where do i get surf???Please replay today

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
TCCX.., I will be checking those glitches. Thanks.., but what version are you using, anyways? :\
Thanks~

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Version 3 is the one im using.

I'll play through some more to find more but right now all we will most likely find is small mapping and text glitches.

Perhaps you can relese a new version per month with all bugs fixed that we locate during that month?

I'll get the screens of the sand path glitches and the other mapping glitch i found up as well.

edit here are the screens for the other errors i've found.

The one with the sand around is what happens when taking that entrance (that the sprite is under) and then comming back out again. The sand storm sticks around untill you
enter a diffrent area.

The other one is near raleso city. You can walk over the rocks.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
okay thanks, but btw, what is that place in those water screenshots you have? :\

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
TT_TT but every time I patch, I start playing, it's fine, but when I am suppose to get my starter Prof. Birch is not in the Grass field TT_TT

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Those screens are from sea path (From sky path to polaris town)

If you cant find it perhaps i should put a movie up of it?

Also to emo.

Enter your rivals house head upstairs and talk to rival. Then exit house and head up from the bright grass path. the kid blocking your way should let you pass now.

Edit - i've added screens for the errors i posted in my previous post.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
ei djg here the pix what i said a glitches about evee

reignoflegendspixbz7.png

and how evee evolve to glaceon and leafeon tnx

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh my... Don't do a double patch...
It can ruin everything...
Please use a new clean Ruby ROM in patching newer versions of the hack. Thanks...

Anyways, I just couldn't believe that I can no longer use my laptop for hacking...
My father's going to use it for his work... Oh well...

I guess I'm stuck with the computer which was meant to be for my two brothers... :\
Anyways, I have put up all path locations in the world map which I kinda didn't payed more attention when I released Version 3...
I fixed some text errors thanks to reports. ;)

Anyways, I just saw a Detective Conan Movie and it was really nice!
It made me inspired to hack even more! :P

Just to be honest though, I lost inspiration to hack, but good thing I'm back on track! :D
Rescue Rangers will be here soon.

Also, please continue the bug reports. Thanks~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back