• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Akuroma

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Uh I don't think he'll have Metagross. Magnezone, yeah, but Metagross... I really don't think he'll be the new Steven. So maybe he'll have a non-specific typing. :x

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
He's researcher, so he might have Pokemon like Porygon-Z, Magnezone, Reuniclus, Beheeyem, Klinklang... Metagross would fit too, but it's Steven's signature Pokemon, so this one rather no.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Derp, he might have a Lunatone or whatever the moon version of Solrock is, that'd match his hair...

Well, Alder doesn't have Solrock, so it's not certain Akuroma would have Lunatone. Imo it's better if Solrock and Lunatone will be kept as only Tate's and Liza's signature Pokemon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I can see Polygon Z, perhaps he even has some of the fossil Pokemon. His Pokemon will proably be unnatural and/or man made to oppose Alder's Natural team.

Years
^ Proably since so many people have different views of him someone is bound to be wrong...unless he's a Plasma leader, who is also champion, evil, a researcher who turns good, etc.

Years
^ That would be a totally unexpected thing...I mean pulling Ghetsis' strings...

His presence in the world Tournament (which Alder is the only champ not shown apart from Wallece), the moon theme opposite to Alder's sun look, the helping the player in the journey all make him sound likes the new Champ.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well with Bulbapedia finally updating their site with the Dengeki Magazine's review, They list Alder as still the Champion of Unova, so its hard to say that Akuroma is the new Champion. Kinda need for the game to release I guess to verify either claim.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
Well with Bulbapedia finally updating their site with the Dengeki Magazine's review, They list Alder as still the Champion of Unova, so its hard to say that Akuroma is the new Champion. Kinda need for the game to release I guess to verify either claim.

I would say he is probably working under or secretly controlling Ghetsis. That being sad, he is probably just a big boss to fight rather than a Champion.

Years
Well that blew that theory up unless this is another Bianca is champ kind of rumor but I doubt it.
Akuroma could be part of the international police aka a better version of Looker. Perhaps he pretends he joins Plasma to ruin their plans from the inside.

Years
Apparently he's a team plasma boss. Thats whats said on serebii. Found a photo as well
Spoiler:

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Here's Serebii's posts:

Spoiler:

His team is really steel and psychic heavy, but it seems to be a moderate challenge nonetheless.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I knew that Akuroma was involved with Team Plasma all along...but still, in the trailer, didn't he say that Team Plasma's ideals were wrong? (unless he has own ideals)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Lmao I always thought he was Plasma's boss anyway? Oh well.

Ew @his team though.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
His team matches him well, though. Steel and Psychic types fit his character design and it just seems like he would have them types of pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
lmao I suck I just accidentally spoiled #tpc @ my shock with this, oops!

I knew that Akuroma was involved with Team Plasma all along...but still, in the trailer, didn't he say that Team Plasma's ideals were wrong? (unless he has own ideals)

But yeah, that's quite weird. He could mean the other Team Plasma tho, or try to fool you like Ghetsis!

Back