• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
what do you want for a HA lapras too? lol sorry im making a whole bunch of teams all at once and i need a ton of pokemon

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
I can offer you a female Chinchou in a moon ball,HA Skamory and HA Shuckle.
I want your moon ball Misdreavus,and other random two pokemon for filling my dex purpose,I choose Aipom and Baltoy (not necessary to be HA) :D

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I can offer you a female Chinchou in a moon ball,HA Skamory and HA Shuckle.
I want your moon ball Misdreavus,and other random two pokemon for filling my dex purpose,I choose Aipom and Baltoy (not necessary to be HA) :D

HA Chinchou <3

Sure we can trade! :)
I'm not sure whether I have a Baltoy though? I don't think it's even in my shop? @@

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Sorry,I forget to tell you that Chinchou isn't HA....
If you don't have a Baltoy,then change it to Plusle ^^

Well a moon ball one can't be HA anyways so I don't mind :'D

Would you happen to still have that hidden ability Turtwig? :3

Hi!
I do indeed. :)

is the eeevee almost done?

I'm afraid not; and I just found out that I'm working pretty much everyday including Saturday this week so.. I don't know how long it'll take exactly. ;;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
im looking for a poliwag/poliwhirl with swift swim or a politoed with drizzle, im willing to trade really good stuff for them.

DeekBoy

Go Kick Rocks
Years
I would love a unburden swirlix! I don't care for the IV's since I can do all the breeding. I just really want that HA.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Nope - getting ready for work though.

What you've got for trade I suppose? :)

i dont really know if i have anything good for a poliwag, but idk im new to this so i have a uxie, mesprit, and azelf. or like a toxicroak or larvista.

DarkBuizel

The Darkest
Years
Hello!

Would I be able have to have a hidden ability Froakie?

Though, I don't really have any Pokemon that are worth giving...

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
i dont really know if i have anything good for a poliwag, but idk im new to this so i have a uxie, mesprit, and azelf. or like a toxicroak or larvista.

What nature does your Uxie have? :)
if it's a nature I like I would give you a few Pokémon for it as I don't think a single HA would be fair on you.
Hello!

Would I be able have to have a hidden ability Froakie?

Though, I don't really have any Pokemon that are worth giving...
Hi!
Yea I can send you one although it'll have to wait until I'm back from work which'll be in about 10 hours from now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back