• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I do think Misty is hot. :cool: She has a nice, slim figure. She also has nice, long, slender legs. :cool: I think she would look nice in something that shows off her figure. She does look nice in short shorts. :cool:

Guys... what do you think she would look nice in? I think she would look nice in a blue swimsuit with her hair down. She would look really hot. :cool:

Got a picture attached. :classic:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Misty Lover17 said:
I do think Misty is hot. :cool: She has a nice, slim figure. She also has nice, long, slender legs. :cool: I think she would look nice in something that shows off her figure. She does look nice in short shorts. :cool:

Cool pic there with Misty. She really does look hot. :paranoid: x_X; Anyway, I'm sorry I've been away from this club for ... four pages. ^_^ And a good note I liked all of he Misty pics attached since my leave. :D

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
I Would Love Her Re-entry In The Story!

i Want Misty Back!!!!!!!!!
anyway I Knock The Door! i Choose Staryu
i Want Misty Back
tell Me What Can We Do To Give Pressure To Writers For Bringing Misty Back!i Suggest Starting A Grand Plann

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow, yet another good pic...I really need to do my fanart this week, whether it looks wonderful or crappy. The sticking point is Misty's eyes, I can never seem to get those right -_-;;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
asher_son_of_ash said:
Cool pic there with Misty. She really does look hot. :paranoid: x_X; Anyway, I'm sorry I've been away from this club for ... four pages. ^_^ And a good note I liked all of he Misty pics attached since my leave. :D

Thanks! :cool: I got more pictures. They're from Pokemon 4ever. They're nice. :cool:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
May I Know If I Can Join This Club?

i Said I Was A Misty Fan And I Even Knocked At The Door But I Had No Response! I Think To Bring Misty Back, We Need Many Members So I Wanted To Join? But I Am Getting No Response!
i Want To Know Can I Be The Member Or Not?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
There, there, no need to get angry. Of course you're a member, nobody who enters this club needs validation or anything. Ask to be in and you're in, even if nobody says anything.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
*Woah!* Calm down there dude! ^^;

Of course you can join in. Like what Chairman Kaga said, you don't need permission. All you need to be is a Misty fan and your in, no validation needed ;)
That goes for everybody who would like to join kay?

Thanks for responding to that Kaga =)

*Looks around to only see rabid fanboys with pictures of Misty* Oh dear, i was afraid this would happen XD Great pics guys! And ML17, i'm loving that AAML pic you posted!
Ash's expression is priceless ^.^

Now, well you gawp at the red heads legs i'll just put up some new pics ;p

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow...great fanart pics Tatt! You must have scoured the entire internet for all the stuff you have!

Once I have some peace and quiet in the next couple of days I'm going to make a simple Misty pic and see how it looks. I hope it turns out halways good...I can draw anime girls fairly well so Misty shouldn't be a problem (I hope o_o;; )

Years
well at least his entrance wasnt as bad as mine, remember guys (with the whole politoad thing, i made a big deal of), anyways why dont u get a pic of her and brock, (not together together, just as a pic together)

Zeo

Moron
Years
Does anyone else think that Asha arms look a bit weird in the last picture Tatt posted?

Support Misty X Zeo Shipping

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Thanks For Taking Me In Guys!

thanks For Allowing Me To Join! i Think Misty Has Been Out For Quite A Long Time And Now It's The Time For Her To Be Back! i Think We Should Start Something Really Hot To Get Her Back sorry Guys But I Don't Have Any Pic Just Now!
"anyway You Have Posted Really Cool Pics!and I Do Think Same As You Zeo"

Rose Flame

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2004
Hello

(Knocks on club door, peeks head in)
*looks around chooses Psyduck*
"Psyduck's so cute!"
Um, hi. I'm more of a TR fan than a Misty fan, but I definitely agree she should come back. The interaction she had with everyone (especially when she was angry) was classic. She told it like it was, and didn't care who heard her. But they probably won't bring her back for long, except for those two episodes :disappoin . But, hey, you never know; maybe May will develop a Misty-like attitude over time. :laugh:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Rose Flame said:
"Psyduck's so cute!"
Um, hi. I'm more of a TR fan than a Misty fan, but I definitely agree she should come back. The interaction she had with everyone (especially when she was angry) was classic. She told it like it was, and didn't care who heard her. But they probably won't bring her back for long, except for those two episodes :disappoin . But, hey, you never know; maybe May will develop a Misty-like attitude over time. :laugh:

She is funny when she's angry. One of the funniest times she was angry was when she did the " carrots, peppers, and bugs" thing when she told Ash that she didn't like bugs. She kicks butt when she's angry. :cool: She also is cute. Welcome!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Welcome

Rose Flame said:
"Psyduck's so cute!"

See man Misty sure looks funny but i think she looks better when she is being a kind hearted girl or when she is with ash!
I think she looks very nice when she is caring about some pokemon or Ash!
See also looks pretty when she is afraid with bugs and someone teases her making her angry!
BUT ONE THING IS SURE AND CERTAIN THAT MAY WILL NEVER MATCH MISTY! SHE CAN NEVER BE SO NICE AND I DON'T LIKE HER BEING TAKEN AS THE REPALCEMENT OF MISTY!
ANYWAY! WELCOME TO THIS CLUB!!

Zeo

Moron
Years
ujjwalpokemon said:
BUT ONE THING IS SURE AND CERTAIN THAT MAY WILL NEVER MATCH MISTY! SHE CAN NEVER BE SO NICE AND I DON'T LIKE HER BEING TAKEN AS THE REPALCEMENT OF MISTY!
ANYWAY! WELCOME TO THIS CLUB!!

Geeze, The red makes it look almost evil *slap* get a hold of yourself man or woman. May aint that bad. not as good as Misty I'll agree, but she does have some fine points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back