• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
7/10 Not really what I'd call special. Kind of loopy, but could be used for some very funny videos, like Snorlax blocking a path IRL while wearing a Snorlax mask.
But, other than that, I wouldn't actively listen to it.
Change again, NAO!
Two Steps From Hell- Protectors Of The Earth
How do you insert vids anyway?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 Sounds pretty epic, but not something I'd listen to everyday.

And @Pretor54 to answer your question use this tag
(should be a button that says Youtube)

Take the the part I bolded of the URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7KMRBoqQUg
and put paste it between the
My favorite Owl City song." frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

Years
9/10

Owl City still impressing Hikari. Cute song!

My fave from Chris Brown right now, only started to get into his music again.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
3/10

That kinda bored me, in all honesty. Seems pretty cookie cutter and kinda annoying in general. Also I'm not sure if the pitch shifts on his voice in the chorus were awfully done autotune or a weak attempt at being Kanye West. So yeah nothing impressed me there, honestly.

So I'm posting this from work because I'm a bad, bad person, and this song is on in the background.

Years
4/10

Doesn't really sound good vocal-wise.

Thanks to Tyler, I finally got back into this song. I haven't listened to this in 9 years.

Years
5/10

I haven't heard much of Yellowcard, guess I'm a noob to their music. But still average to me.

Now for something from my home country.

Gabri

m8
Years
Meh. Not really bad, but not something I listen to much or tend to like. It's neutral, really.
5/10

--
I call this amazing songwriting. 6 strings tuned half a step down, hope you don't mind the lower-pitched sound.
Spoiler:

Years
9/10

Still love Owl City's awesome music.

This is not to be confused with the movie Flashdance. Still a great song though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back