• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Sounds like we need to finish this fight so we can get together and fight others...:-)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Alright, it's bedtimes for me here in Denmark-land. So if you guys post before me, feel free to lug around Allan's unconcious form, but do try to be gentle with him :P I shall be back in only 10 hours and see what's befallen the... well, fallen warrior.

Ok, so I wasn't technically -gentle- with him. But, you know....all things considered, it could have gone a lot worse... :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Reservations!

imevil's reservation has been expired.

I'll ask OrangeNess of he/she wants to join. :)

>.< Too many posts here, & nobody answered my question here! How does % go with optional & mandatory bosses?!

Why rattlesnakes? I would've preferred Shemums.

If anybody interacts with my character, inform me.

Yeah, it's hard to keep up with the battles, which is good! That's how it works. In the end we'll all be just one happy family or not?

Not sure if you got a VM from Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red (who plays the Kirby character Randy Browns), he is willing to help you out with the rattlesnake. I think you should take his offer so you can quickly move on to facing Sonic. For now, I will take note that you will face him.

Just a reminder that you will be given 4 clones of Sonics, and they can be found at the southwestern part of the desert (should be near you, since the desert is a small area of the island)

Also, we're not doing the % :P I disregarded them xD

Do we get any rewards for mini bosses? :D //power hungry

You mean the optional bosses? Yeah! I won't tell you until you beat one!

I've already asked to battle Sonic at the desert. I just need a yes from Leaf.

@Leaf: Did I hit the rattlesnake? I forgot to check if you were online or not before posting this! :D

Nah, I threw one at you because you started off wandering around the desert. I warned you about the flock enemies in the first, yo. :P

No. I'm waiting for Leaf Storm to post.

hi. i'm posting!

I think Leaf mentioned the Mr Game and Watch battle incoming soon. That could be a way to bring us all together :p

I'll be the one facing G&W, though I wouldn't mind taking any help with that. I mean...I'll be facing 10 of them.

SO. RECAP. Randy's beating Kirby (or has beaten..gotta read!), Shiny will take on Sonic, and I (as well as 2-4 others if ya want) will take on the swarm of G&W clones. Anyone willing to take on Roy or Link would be excellent! I require at least 3 of these optional bosses (IC says 4 but I'll change it to 3 later) to be defeated before moving on to the mandatory boss battle (in which we ALL participate).

I HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Leaf: Red has explained it too me, & if you haven't read both our posts, we've already interacted. :P Do I get any items? What about Randy? *thinks* >.> No way I'm letting Randy swallow me to get Pit powers! In this case, the bow & arrow. Anyway, I shall head off to the southwestern part of the desert. Pit may be fast, but Sonic & Sonic, & Sonic...&...Sonic... :V I'm screwed. They're much...much...much...faster- Oops! Missed one. Much.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Okay, fighting over!

Leaf Storm, I'm curious; are you using an RNG to choose the items?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@Leaf: Red has explained it too me, & if you haven't read both our posts, we've already interacted. :P Do I get any items? What about Randy? *thinks* >.> No way I'm letting Randy swallow me to get Pit powers! In this case, the bow & arrow. Anyway, I shall head off to the southwestern part of the desert. Pit may be fast, but Sonic & Sonic, & Sonic...&...Sonic... :V I'm screwed. They're much...much...much...faster- Oops! Missed one. Much.

I already gave you both an item! You'll get more when you fight other enemies!

I read OOC first then IC, that's why I was late xD That's good you guys already interacted though! Have fun facing Sonic at the desert!

Okay, fighting over!

Leaf Storm, I'm curious; are you using an RNG to choose the items?

I use Random.org to determine the items. :D

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I already gave you both an item! You'll get more when you fight other enemies!

I read OOC first then IC, that's why I was late xD That's good you guys already interacted though! Have fun facing Sonic at the desert!
Don't you mean Sonic & Sonic, & Sonic...&...Sonic? :V Again, I'm so screwed.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Juuuust posted! Ariya is losing ground, guys!

(oh, and about the overpowering thing I said earlier...that's just a friendly reminder to everyone. You guys (Megaman & Ray) weren't overpowered so no need to worry!)

I'll...explain that later when I have downtime & stuff. xD

Don't you mean Sonic & Sonic, & Sonic...&...Sonic? :V Again, I'm so screwed.

You can always ask for backup! I'm sure being Pit should be easy for you to evade their fast abilities.

May I reserve a Pichu spot? You told me that there was a spot open! :p

Confirmed! You have 48 hours from the time of this post!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah. xD What I mean was that she's losing to James :P I mean, she missed the perfect target to beat him up using skull bash.

Also guys! I have a short announcement to make!

Healing Items can now be used! These items will be given to you along with an extra item if you were in a brawl with another player, or fallen weak in a small, flock, optional, or mandatory boss battles. There are restrictions though...these items must be used within your next two posts (you can use this in your next post or the post after that, no more).

These healing items will be used:

item15_080305_11.jpg

Maxim Tomato - (Mostly thrown out after brawls, or fallen weak against small or flock enemies. Request one if you battled an optional boss)

item15_080305_12.jpg

Heart Container - (Thrown out to players who lost a brawl, or fallen weak against an optional or mandatory boss battle (these will be used more during mandatory boss battle)).

This will be in effect on the next Items post on the IC thread.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Also guys! I have a short announcement to make!

Healing Items can now be used! These items will be given to you along with an extra item if you were in a brawl with another player, or fallen weak in a small, flock, optional, or mandatory boss battles. There are restrictions though...these items must be used within your next two posts (you can use this in your next post or the post after that, no more).

These healing items will be used:

item15_080305_11.jpg

Maxim Tomato - (Mostly thrown out after brawls, or fallen weak against small or flock enemies. Request one if you battled an optional boss)

item15_080305_12.jpg

Heart Container - (Thrown out to players who lost a brawl, or fallen weak against an optional or mandatory boss battle (these will be used more during mandatory boss battle)).

This will be in effect on the next Items post on the IC thread.
>.> I'll definitely need some Maximum Tomatoes when I fight the four Sonics!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
If it's genuine concern, ShinyDiamond, I'd suggest scouting out the environment before engaging the Sonics. Depending on how intelligent your character is, he should be able to gain something of an advantage, despite being outnumbered and outsped.

The desert seems to be the rocky sort, so search for canyons; if you bottleneck your enemies, only one can attack at a time. Search for unstable outcroppings, so you can use your enemy's momentum against him. And don't underestimate intimidation; make yourself seem larger or more numerous, or be sure they see their fallen comrades, while allowing them some avenue of escape.

'Cause if you just go toe to toe, you will definitely be defeated. :v

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
If it's genuine concern, ShinyDiamond, I'd suggest scouting out the environment before engaging the Sonics. Depending on how intelligent your character is, he should be able to gain something of an advantage, despite being outnumbered and outsped.

The desert seems to be the rocky sort, so search for canyons; if you bottleneck your enemies, only one can attack at a time. Search for unstable outcroppings, so you can use your enemy's momentum against him. And don't underestimate intimidation; make yourself seem larger or more numerous, or be sure they see their fallen comrades, while allowing them some avenue of escape.

'Cause if you just go toe to toe, you will definitely be defeated. :v
:P Or leave Randy as the diversion. xD I'm kidding! I'll survive.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hmh. I think I'm going to wait with posting next until Lili has another post in and interacts a little with Anna. Otherwise, I don't feel I could do all that much, so I'm waiting :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So, that happened. I can't really say that was fair, or professional.

So... I can only assume Tenshi is now /dead/. Having his forehead repeatedly bashed in by a powerful woman in an even more powerful (and heavy) suit of armor... Can't possibly end in a 'T' Rating.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'd imagine Samus would just knock him out in all honesty :P Given that he's given the powers of the character he's dressed as, one can only assume that he's gotten a tad more stamina and... well, can take more hits than a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back