• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scompi

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates lately. I've been very busy with work and family/friends. I have no screenshots, well, I'm not even planning on giving screens because there isn't much new content. Right now I am just fixing bugs and trying to find more. I've been working on text-editing and trainer battles for a while now and I still have more to do. So don't give up hope and please be patient, because in the end it will pay-off with a hopefully, bug-free demo.

Thanks, Scompi.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I was suddenly thinking.
Snice the map resets the game, won't the game also reset when we eventually get Fly and use it?

I really like the game!
But what's up with the level 99 Sunflora I encountered (and captured :D)
Haha anyway, good job.

It's supposed to stop you for going further,
since it is the end of the beta.
BTW, you probably cheated to capture a LV99 Sunflora :P
Impossible with normal pokeball.

Scompi

Actually dirk123, the BETA ends much further into the game then that. But its nearly impossible to get there with the lv.64 Sunflora or lv.99 Sunflora. Don't worry though, that bug is going to be out of the next demo, for sure! I'm hoping to work on it somemore tonight because I'm on break from my job, right now.

I was also going to make a FAQ in my first post, so if anybody has any suggestion on what to put there please tell me. I already put the question, "When I exit Mt.Sedge via the Old Ladys' house, I end up back at Briar Woods. Is this a bug?", and the answer, "No This isn't a bug. You are suppose to teleport to the Mt.Sedge Entrance." Please feel free to suggest more, thank you.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Okay, you pm'ed me to make you a banner ;P.

I'll be fixing some stuff on it, but it's pretty basic.

pokemonlegendsaj7.png

[img=http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6000/pokemonlegendsaj7.png]

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Nice pictures scompi, I like the way how you've scripted it, and all of the scripting in general is good.

I have a bit of advice, maybe you could make more custom maps, like, make them from scratch if you know what I mean, that's up to you though and it is looking good :)

Scompi

Okay, you pm'ed me to make you a banner ;P.

I'll be fixing some stuff on it, but it's pretty basic.

pokemonlegendsaj7.png

Thanks a lot! Looks good.

Nice pictures scompi, I like the way how you've scripted it, and all of the scripting in general is good.

I have a bit of advice, maybe you could make more custom maps, like, make them from scratch if you know what I mean, that's up to you though and it is looking good :)

Thanks Liquinn. I started all of my maps from scratch. I first flood the whole map with grass/sand/water/etc., then I plant the tree's, then I work on more complex stuff like buildings, flowers, etc.

Anyways, v2.5 will be out by Saturday. Maybe even tommorow, it depends on how fast the testing process will take. I have 2 BETA Testers working on it, dirk123 and Mew88. Thanks a lot to them. And I hope to get a bug-free hack, minus the 3 bugs(listed in the 1st post), that I couldn't fix yet. Well I hope you're as excited as I am to release v2.5. The demo ends after you beat Giovanni at the WEATHER INSTITUTE. You can still play the demo, defeat trainers you haven't beat yet or just explore. But 2 rockets are blocking your way from proceding to the next part of the game. Which is the Route 4, north of Cyan City. You can get 5 badges:

Brock - Boulderbadge
Misty - Cascadebadge
Agatha - Stormbadge(Chuck's daughter)
Jasmine - Mineralbadge
Morty - Fogbadge

I'll try to have some screens up.

Ecruteak Gym(closest sprite, I think, to Morty...hopefully, it will be changed along with Jasmine too.)
screen62om9.png
screen63lb3.png
screen64jo5.png

Weather Institute Events
screen65zl9.png
screen66ig4.png
screen67ev3.png

screen68cl6.png

Brass Tower Events, along with Sinnoh and a random Ecruteak screen
screen69hw4.png
screen70mt9.png
screen71na1.png
screen72te9.png

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

Scompi

Hey scompi i cant wait to play V2.5!........*looks at clock

Thanks! I can't wait either. I see you put my banner in your sig.;) Nice.

While I was waiting for the BETA testing to finish(still not finished, but their doing a great job!), I decided to work on my website for a while. I made a lot of improvements in it. I hope everyone gets a chance to visit it. You can also submit a bug report there along with, feedback, links and an application to join the Pokemon Legends hack team. Anyways, the demo will be out hopefully in the next day or so. But be patient, it will be worth it in the end, trust me!

Thanks, Scompi.

P.S: Website link is in my sig.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Good luck for the next release scompi (specially if you want to get rid of those bugs in your first post for the 2.5)

I'll be waiting for it ;)

Scompi

Will the Ho-Oh tower eventually be availeble?

I'm not sure. But, right now...It doesn't look like it will be. Thanks for the BETA testing though.

Good luck for the next release scompi (specially if you want to get rid of those bugs in your first post for the 2.5)

I'll be waiting for it ;)

Thanks, Zel.

Hey everyone! v2.5 is ready for download! Thanks to dirk123 for the great job BETA testing. It looks like a bug free hack, but me and dirk123 could've missed something. So why don't you give it a try? And btw, the demo ends after you beat Giovanni at the Weather Instiute(adding to FAQ). Thanks.

Pokemon Legends v2.5 BETA

Remember if you find any bugs, there are 3 ways to report them. By posting them in a reply, by PMing me or using my websites Bug Report form. Have fun!

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
hey in cianwood city there is a guy in the water beside him there is a rock

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
eh after u talk to the girls grandfather and i went to the top of the lighthouse but shes not there y?

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
eh after u talk to the girls grandfather and i went to the top of the lighthouse but shes not there y?

Did you patched it on a clean rom?
Because I never saw a man in the water and the girl was on the top floor near the gold teeth.

Scompi

Because I never saw a man in the water and the girl was on the top floor near the gold teeth.

I agree. I didn't see any guy in the water either while testing it, as for the girl, she was there at the right time in the right place. Be sure to patch it on a clean Fire Red rom. But, I'll look into it anyway.

Thanks, Scompi.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
i seen the guy in one of the corners of the water try all the corners i dont remember which one

Scompi

You didn't answer our question, did you patch a clean(never patched or never used) Fire Red rom?

If yes, then was he in the water or on land? Top or bottom? Please give us more information.

Thanks, Scompi.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
i did but i still see the same thing i dont know y i cant see the girl with the gold tooth

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
Hey scompi sorry for not being able to beta test, i sent a pm to you telling you why. Im back and i will give the beta a go soon. Anyways keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back