• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Answer the question and add whatever you feel is necessary to add to your post!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Grey-asexual panromantic is the label that best fits I guess? It's been weird. Sexuality is pretty fluid and I'm not grown up yet. .3.

Years
Not interested in sex and romance right now. Maybe in a few years. So as I stand now asexual is probably the best descriptor for me?

I find both men and women attractive, though, and I wouldn't be opposed to dating a man or a woman someday. I'd say more open-minded/bicurious than bisexual though, because I really don't want to say that I'm bi and then realize I'm too chicken to date women. I haven't dated anyone ever so I'm not 100% sure about my actual preferences.

tl;dr identity crisis

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Straight. I do not feel shy to comment on and compliment a good-looking male but I'm not attracted towards them.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i'm a forever straight female....i was never attracted to girls i will never be...i think that's very awkward tbh

i'm only attracted to my bf... ohh and so ji sub! to name afew lol *rolleyes* ;3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I'm like........... 85% gay?????
I can't see myself actually having sex with a woman (as I refuse to put my bone into a woman's La Brea tar pit), but I could make out with them and do other passionate stuff?? Spooning, fondling, etc. But nothing apart from that. I don't think I'd be sexually aroused either, I think I'd be doing it out of a sense to explore a person's body and not out of genuine attraction towards the woman. I could probably have a relationship with the woman, but it would be hollow. No real attraction for her physically, there would only be interest in the female form. I'm talking about purely physical stuff here by the way, personality wise everyone is great, lmao.
Do I want to set out and 'test' my sexuality? Nah, I'm fine. If I want to try something with a girl then whatever, I will, but at the meanwhile I'm only here for guys and guys only!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Straight, straight, and straight. Now, and very likely forever. I have nothing against homosexuals but I can't bring myself to be one, not at all. I guess I'm just attracted to women, and women only.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Grey-asexual panromantic is the label that best fits I guess? It's been weird. Sexuality is pretty fluid and I'm not grown up yet. .3.

I'm curious; why do you feel the need to label yourself so particularly? It's not a criticism or anything, I'm just interested as to why you have such a definitive label on your sexuality if sexuality is fluid. Is it easier for you to put a specific name to your sexuality than to, well, not?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm curious; why do you feel the need to label yourself so particularly? It's not a criticism or anything, I'm just interested as to why you have such a definitive label on your sexuality if sexuality is fluid. Is it easier for you to put a specific name to your sexuality than to, well, not?
I don't really feel the need actually. I think I've said it before somewhere else... it's like... I don't really care about my own sexuality or anyone else's. It doesn't matter in the slightest to me who people want to have sex with, and I don't really want to have sex with anyone. If I could ignore the labels and just get on with things I would. But people are so intrigued by sexuality that it's easier to have a label I can just stick on without having to find the right words to explain my personal outlook on the subject. I label myself asexual because I'm not sexually attracted to people, stick the grey on there because sometimes I kind of glide over to demisexual, and panromantic because really I fall in love with all kinds of different people all the time, gender or sexual identity be damned.

Labels may make things a bit more rigid, but they do make explanations easier.

Years
I'd easily consider myself straight. Sure, I can admit there are some handsome guys out there, but I'll never be physically attracted to them like I am to the opposite sex.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I am straight outta Sydney haha. (Aussie bogan reference )

I am a heterosexual male and believe everyone is entitled to their own decisions so for those in the gay community out there I salute. Keep going as there is no limit to love :)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Well... I am straight and only interested in women, but I don't back down to compliment a man if he is obviously hawt. I'm not attracted to men though.

Years
I'm a gay woman :3 I've been dating my girlfriend since the end of February and we hope to meet next year >w< However, I'll compliment men and think they are good looking, but not attracted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm straight. I love my men and that's kind of all there is to it.
Yeah, this.

I can't see myself ever being romantically invested in another girl. I don't compliment them unnecessarily either. It's just... No. :D

Back