• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, deleted my post so I could repost since SaintBahmut let me know my third Pokemon in my Safari...
I have a Rock type safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. If you want to trade FCs for the friend safari just send me a PM. I'm still fairly new & will add just about anything.

Shhmew

Years
(Hope I'm posting this in the right spot!)

So I just went through all my safaris and I noticed I have a HUUUGE lack of good safaris. D: I need more!

My Safari:
Steel
Magneton | Skarmory | Klefki

Safaris I'm looking for specifically (pokemon I REALLY want are italicized):
Spoiler:

Ninetales is the most urgent one I want right now! But I'll probably gladly accept any others on the list! (got it!)

If you have one of these pokemon in your safari and want to add me, please send me a message with all three of your friend safari pokemon and give me a day or so to respond. I'll give you my friend code if I'm interested. It would also be cool if you're online when I add you so we can get dem hidden abilities.

I'll update this post as needed.

Thank you lots! <3

Last edited:

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
Years
Still seeking more friend safaris! Would love some poison ones, water, grass, fire with the starters in them or anything, ill take anyone or add anyone! My information is in my signature! Thanks!

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I have an incredibly boring bug-type safari, lol.
Paras, Illumise, Pinsir.
FC: 0576 - 4566 - 8188

I'll add anyone, just PM me to let me know so I can add you back! :3
Also, I have quite a few Electric and Ice type safaris, so I'd really like more Grass, Fire, Water, and Fairy. Though I've already collected everything safari-wise, so I don't mind much either way.

Years
Please send me a PM when you have added me - I'm not sure what 3 Pokemon I will bring you in the Friend Safari so let me know

My X Friend Code: 0946 3634 7176

Camulus

Trainer
Years
hi please add me and PM me. my number: 1263 6118 0474 Name is Robert.
Pokemon - Pancham - Breloom - Mienfoo.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Hello! I'm looking for more friend safari to add. Please PM me with your FC if you add me.
I do not know what safari type i have or what pokemon are in it.

My Friend Code: 1607-3504-0330
I play both X&Y

Years
Hey everyone! I'm new to Pokecommunity and I am open to any and all friend requests!

My friend code is 2208-6444-7270
I have no idea what my friend safari type is or what Pokemon it contains. If you add me PM me your friend code and I'll add you. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what my friend safari is? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
Years
Hey everyone! Just started playing pokemon again since Ruby so I'm new to the online scene. I will accept all requests and any donations! Dying to get a shiny umbreon! Not really into competitive battling yet, but will battle you for practice.

Burakki 3282-3907-9241

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
Years
Add me! Still need more friends, will accept anyone but people in the eastern time zone like me would be great! Thanks!

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
3497 0719 0797

Do that whole "PM me if you add me". My friend safari sucks though, it's Pidgey/Woobat/Fletchinder. At least it sucked before I beat the E4 xD. Fletchinder kind of redeems it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
hey my fc is 2423-2556-1756 i have fight safari with riolu,mienfoo,pancham^^ pm me please

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Hey guys my friend code is 4313-1073-1217, think my type is Bug! Im looking for any and all safaris and I always will trade and battle!

Cheychu

Giggly Gengar
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen Jun 26, 2015
Hey everyone~ My Friend Code and Friend Safari are in my sig! Just send me a message letting me know you added me and I'll return the favor! c:

Amical

Heartwarming
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
Hey, everyone! x3
Would anyone happen to have a Friend Safari with Foongus or Amoonguss? I'm in need of some hidden ability ones~
My information is in my signature! Thank you~
;P

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
I'm back after hibernation . Still looking for friends to add into my FC. Pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back