• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
P.S. I really enjoy the Professor. After seeing what he says to you in the Pokedex Rating, I'm going to try and fill my Pokedex just to see what he thinks! ^_^

Lol, when I saw him name drop Coolboyman, I burst out laughing. You, CBM, are incredible at what you do. *high fives*

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
The beta sounds great. Haven't actually played it yet but will definitely give a go in a day or two. Even if it's only 4 gyms, I'm really interested in all the other features you added, like mini-games and so on.

PS: What other project are you working on (says in your tweet) BTW? Pokemon-related, maybe the Red - In Colour project?

Years
There is an error I found. In route 69 you can find wild level 14 Luxray in the wild. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that. Some issues that aren't that big that shouldn't really matter:

In the route that leads to Mound Cave there is a Camper with a Lunatone.
The route west of Laurel has a Beauty with a Volbeat.
Pallet Red uses Makuhita.
The twins have a Butterfree in Rinji's Forest if you let them notice you from below with an exclamation on their head.

As said before these really don't matter if they're changed or not. Except maybe Pallet Red. One thing I do notice that also doesn't matter is that trainers Pokemon go up 25+ after Laurel Forest. I think it probably should stay to give us a challenge. Yeah I only found one glitch other words and wrote some pointless stuff. So yeah...

The beta was exciting to play,and as with every ROM Hack I'll wait patiently for the next release.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
8/03/10 Update:
- Fixed it so certain trainers won't just use struggle against you.
- Fix bad item in Laurel Forest's Cave
- Made it so you cant talk to the girl on the right in Rinji's Forest
- Fixed up a few typos
- Lotad can now learn Water gun early on.
- Trees near cut trees shouldn't mess up now
- Volbeat is now male and Illumise is now female instead of the other way around.
- Fixed Manectric and Gardevoir's names
- Added a suggestion to use Visual Boy Advance as an emulator in the readme
- Fixed Conversion Text
- Many more that I forgot...

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Oh sick! THAT's what the item in Laurel Forest cave was! Awesome! Thank you Coolboyman!

Yeah that's what happens when I forget to set that MOB as an "item". Instead it was a "person".

Hm. I thought that the whole Struggle thing was supposed to happen. As to add to a newer experience. But it is good you got rid of it though because it was kind of annoying.

Also, just to clarify, is the Dratini sprite naturally purple or no?

Thanks!

Dont worry the Dratini you got is shiny.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
This game is just awesome stuff. thats all i have to say about that

Years
  • wi
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
Whoa this is cool, I like the addition of newer Pokemon, I think i'll wait for a more complete version to play this though :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2015
I updated, and is it supposed to say the save is corrupted and have Mystery Gift? That also happened last update

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Of the five new types, which ones are physical and which ones are special?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
So my guess is that Kabuto and Omanyte aren't in this game. The scientists only mention the 3rd and 4th gen Fossil Pokemon. Is this correct?

Also, I am starting to doubt that this Dratini is indeed shiny. Or at least it is but several glitches are occuring around it. The Pokedex entry only shows the Shiny Version, it doesn't do the animation in battle. I am seriously confused...

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2015
I've caught two Lotads in this game, and both have extremely high Sp. Defense stats for their levels. (22 at level 7, 34 at level 11) Was it planned for them to have such high Sp. Defense or could it be an error?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
8/03/10 Update (8:17 PM PST):
- Removed a house in Oxalis City
- Fixed Lotad's Family Special Defense stats.
- Fixed Riolu's name and stats.

Back