• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Okay...wtf is going on?

@VempireblacK: Okay, wtf?!

@Silver Rogue: Orly? Ya, I know someone called Sadie too, that's where I got the name from. Her name's Sade but everyone calls her Sadie. lol. And yes, she IS supposed to be unlikable. But unfortunately, you all have to bow down to her anyway. :D

@Nakuzami: Dude, all you did was take the basic bar of the Umbreon userbar and replace the Umbreon slit with a full-body Absol. You hardly changed anything.

@Akacha: Vegeta is playing Auron.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, I almost posted this message in the IC thread...

Hmm...Conjurer has not been online for quite some time. I'll give her until one week from the start of the RP (which was the 2nd of December) to post, as well as the others. Try to get in your starting post by this Friday, guys. This is only for the sake of the others who wish to move along the RP. Thanks.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Nakuzami: Dude, all you did was take the basic bar of the Umbreon userbar and replace the Umbreon slit with a full-body Absol. You hardly changed anything.

@Akacha: Vegeta is playing Auron.

Actually, I used your banner of Frost, if you must know. The recoloring just turned out like the Umbreon one~ :P

@Supervegeta - Okay, I should be able to post today. I was too busy spamming *Foreigners yesterday to post, lol.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Another reminder to you guys that you four have until Friday to make your opening post. If you no longer wish to be in the RP, or cannot be in it, please let (or Wym) know by VM or PM so I can open up your spot. If you still want to be in the RP, but are unable to post because of RL things, please let me (or Wym) know about that as well. I hope this won't be a regular routine of posting for you guys... :P

Nakuzami

Years
Oh . . . oh my god . . . I was going to suggest that Sainan's father become some sort of prisoner of war later on, for plot/character development purposes, but then . . . I read Wymsical's post . . . the poor general . . . I . . . oh my.

I read Silver Rogue's post too, but other than the fact that it was an Absol being tortured, it didn't really . . . Wymsical's was just plain worse (in that good, evil way) lol xD
Your post was still good though, Silver. :P

Ima . . . Ima post now.
Since I'm done interacting with Miss Doronjo in *Foreigners, I can finally shift my attention here for a little while. :3

EDIT: My post. . . I couldn't think of much else. Did the dream confuse you? Good. It confused me too.

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
Oh . . . oh my god . . . I was going to suggest that Sainan's father become some sort of prisoner of war later on, for plot/character development purposes, but then . . . I read Wymsical's post . . . the poor general . . . I . . . oh my.

I read Silver Rogue's post too, but other than the fact that it was an Absol being tortured, it didn't really . . . Wymsical's was just plain worse (in that good, evil way) lol xD

IKR? It's just plain awesomely freaky. Arguably my best post ever, considering the effect it had on y'all. Don't worry, not everyone is killed though, and usually not that horribly. Muahahahaha! Frost is gonna be so fun to play.

Note that Sainan's father CAN still be trapped in the second torturehouse, where Frost's horrors don't occur (lucky for him).

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Akacha Actually, it doesn't matter. I accept either one in my RP, so long as it is coherent, well-thought out, and lengthy enough. Either one is fine.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'M SORRY I'MA GONNA GET A POST UP SOON

One more reason to hate real life: You get no time to RP xD;

Nakuzami

Years
Shouldnt Nakamuzi's post be in third person or is this first person?

Um, I don't think any RP really specifies which to use, and I don't see why it should. :/
I ALWAYS use first person, unless it's like a joint post or something, lol.

@Wymsical - So long as Frost doesn't chop of his legs or anything . . . the occassional beating I can understand, but nothing too scarring, lol xD
Well . . . physically scarring, as for mentally . . . anything goes, just try to break him, lol. Let's see what happens then >:3

Wymsical

Years

Um, I don't think any RP really specifies which to use, and I don't see why it should. :/
I ALWAYS use first person, unless it's like a joint post or something, lol.

@Wymsical - So long as Frost doesn't chop of his legs or anything . . . the occassional beating I can understand, but nothing too scarring, lol xD
Well . . . physically scarring, as for mentally . . . anything goes, just try to break him, lol. Let's see what happens then >:3

Alright. I'll try that then. Awww, no leg chopping? :( Technically, and unlike the poor poor general, Frost has no real reason to mortally injure or kill Sainan's father, so it should work out fine. Maybe I can make my next post about that. >:3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Just FYI I decided to kick out Conjurer because of inactivity and lack of communication. Therefore, we now have one spot open on the Gold Tribe side.

Wymsical

Years
You kicked out Conjurer? Well, okay. I guess it is true that she was inactive.

Edit: Alright people, Supervegeta and I have agreed that if -DeepImpact- and Akacha do not post within six hours then we will have to kick them out too. Get moving.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
LOL. I'm literally laughing here. Will you be glad if I stop it?

Sorry, can't hear you! Kinda locked in an sound-proof bunker right now, and you will never find the spare key I keep under the mat!...*Sweatdrops*... s**t.

On a different note I am also saddened by the loss of Conjurer, she has been very inactive lately and I hope she gets on soon so that her awesome rp can continue.

Back