• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team White Wolves (recruiting)

Region Types

• Islands

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Mountainous

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A little of everything

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • A lot of everything

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2021
ok so you want these tilesets inserted... i can try to get them to you tommorow. it all depends on how long the proccess is hopfully by tonight

Last edited:

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Ok, so yesterday i had some unexpected matters to tend to so i couldn't really deal with the headers, so i'm going to do them today.
Now then i've finished the first version of them, but i've got much more to do.
Although before i continue i need your opinions so i know how i should continue on the headers.
Now then i didn't know what text i should put in, so i just put in the team name on this one, since i'm assuming these are headers for the team thread right here and not the game thread.
I've also split the 1st version in to two sepparate versions. One with white text and the other with transparent.
Transparent:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/scaled.php?server=31&filename=headerwip2.png&res=landing
White:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg853/scaled.php?server=853&filename=headerwip.png&res=landing

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
dude, they. are. AWESOME! seriously, theyre epic. so, r these the finished versions? cuz i got confused about what u were saying.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
great! just one question, r u going to put the aunt in the shop too?

Actually, I already did. But for some reason, she wont show up in advanced map.

But it's not really gonna make much of a difference anyways. In the end, i may need to send you the script offsets so you can send them to a mapper to tag onto the events after they finish mapping each specific town and place.

The character numbers and offsets may change also as the hack progresses, so It may be a little early to assign them to a permanent person event.
Are we are going to have new overworld characters?

Ok, so yesterday i had some unexpected matters to tend to so i couldn't really deal with the headers, so i'm going to do them today.
Now then i've finished the first version of them, but i've got much more to do.
Although before i continue i need your opinions so i know how i should continue on the headers.
Now then i didn't know what text i should put in, so i just put in the team name on this one, since i'm assuming these are headers for the team thread right here and not the game thread.
I've also split the 1st version in to two sepparate versions. One with white text and the other with transparent.
Transparent:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/scaled.php?server=31&filename=headerwip2.png&res=landing
White:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg853/scaled.php?server=853&filename=headerwip.png&res=landing
That's so cool! :)
You're really good at it.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
yes, we r going to have new ow sprites. we still havent gotten anyone to sign up for it yet, so i might have to do it... but im not thinking that itll change the numbers and offsets too much though.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Alrighty.

So, what else needs scripting?

How do you want team light/shadow wolf to be first introduced/talked about to the character? (Random npc, Aunt/Uncle, other family member, etc)?
I can start working on that script next, or whatever you may have already planned.

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
dude, they. are. AWESOME! seriously, theyre epic. so, r these the finished versions? cuz i got confused about what u were saying.
Thanks for liking them.
And actually i was thinking of making another version of this, so no, still not the final version.

Ok, so i wanted to make the headers look a bit more dynamic, so i changed their form to a parallelogram and i think it worked out quite well.
But then the next problem was the border, there aren't really any borders specificly for parallelogram tags and all the others that are for regular rectangular tags won't work that well on a parallelogram. So i decided to experiment a bit and design a border myself.
I hope you like what i came up with, i got two version of the header, one with a black border and one with a white, but i can change the border color at any time.

Black:
Spoiler:

White:
Spoiler:

Imageshack cut off some parts in the corners, so they don't look that good, but are still usable.
So basically, these are all 4 versions of the header and now i leave you with the choice to pick which one you will use for the thread, after you pick one i will start making headers for the other sections of the 1st post.

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
i like them! the one with the black border is the one i think im going to use. It looks really cool!

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Hey guys.
Sorry for my recent absence. My aunt had a heart attack, which landed her in the hospital.
After a few turns for the worse, she finally bounced back and is out of ccu.
Once again, I'm so sorry I have been a bit MIA here lately, but I was busy helping with the family.

Hopefully I'll be back on tonight sometime, and I should be back to scripting asap.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Edit 10:53 pm [EST]:

Scripting update: I have completely wiped the ranch scripts due to a glitch in the var's again.
I've restarting on a clean rom as well, and have re-scripted everything from scratch.

Max, I'll pm you a preview and you can decide whats good and what needs fixing.

Also, you mind if I make a suggestion? :)
For the gym/boss leader person music, could we make it to be an airy-like work such as this remix?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T3dZFe-E5E&feature=channel&list=UL
I've been listening to it while scripting and can't stop lol.

Last edited:

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Hey Max, can I get an update on the mapping progress?
I can send you the map file of what I did for the building.
It can be changed, of course; But the distance between the back of the building and the front will need to stay the same in order for the script to still work.

Back