• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Minecraft server - Now with Minecraft Mondays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
My dorm ISP is screwing with me right now, so I won't be able to connect to any Minecraft servers for a while.

Oh, and Steam as well...

funrush

How's it going?
Years
Sign me up, my ign is Funrush, same as here. I guess I'll see you there!
Edit: How come the server's down?
Double Edit: Nevermind, found the second IP.

Last edited:

funrush

How's it going?
Years
Hey, how come my "Too Many Items" mod doesn't work on the server? I'm not used too playing MineCraft without it, so some help could be appreciated.

Years
I do believe there are instructions around the web to use TooManyItems in SMP, but I wouldn't see the point in trying to use it on a server where you do not have op privileges to spawn items.

So going by that logic, you would need to be a server op to use it and spawning items in general is very frowned upon on our server.

If you need anything in particular, you should work for it.

Zet

Years
I took this a few days ago and I thought I should post it.

Qkbr8.png

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
Years
I'd like to be part of this~

PC name: Fallentheangel
Minecraft name: outgriber

Could you add me to the list of players? :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
Hi there! Could I possibly join up with you guys?

PC Name-foxyzilla
ING Name- WaffleFrys

I'm not a master at creating structures, but I don't do horrible and I'll try my best. :)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Hey, how come my "Too Many Items" mod doesn't work on the server? I'm not used too playing MineCraft without it, so some help could be appreciated.

Single-player mods do not work online. If you want creative mode then you can donate to the server fund for access. Send me a PM if you're interested. ^^

Is it normal that I can't get on? I tried logging in and it just sends me to the Minecraft title screen.

May it be because I am using Spoutcraft?

Hey, which IP are you using to connect? The address is mc.craftrum.net (you don't need the :25565 part).

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
I'll be joining for exploring but not for building.:(
In Game User Name-dangerwolf

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Although I am bad in building, I WILL JOIN RIGHT AWAY!
ign: Jurassia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back