• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are now Water and Fighting!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Flygon is now Dragon-type and Bug-type, so it won't get 1HKO'd by any Ice Beam attack and because it has buggy eyes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
I'm gonna skip Angelomanalo's posts because, not trying to be mean, they are all stupid.

Nuzleaf has fists, lots of Pokemon have fists :|

Fairy type isn't even out yet...

Tyranitar is not a dragon.

Tynamo is now Water/Electric because it is based on a lamprey/eel, both of which are water-based animals.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
That makes sense.

Mawile is now Steel/Dark, as it learns 2.5x more Dark moves than Steel moves via level up.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Darmanitan is now Fire/Rock because his fists are hard as anything and he's got a very solid body, plus he practically becomes a rock in Zen mode! (Yeah just didn't want to be cliché with Fire/Fighting eep)

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Nidoran (M) is now Fighting Poison, because I've always seen Double Kick as one of its signature moves.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Is Nidoran M allowed?
Whatever, Mawile is a Normal Type. Did anyone notice it is NOT a Steel type?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Entei is now Fire/Psychic because his powers over the world are incredible!

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Gengar is now Ghost/Fighting, because it has arms and legs, and those are the things used for fighting most of the time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Crobat is now Fighting/Flying type because it can use it's wings like katanas.

Nakala Pri

Fighting and Ground. :P I think I'm playing this right? xD Anyway, I choose that because the next person is forced to pick Dragon, so a Fighting and Dragon type is plan awesome. :P

Back