• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2016
Help...i can't get into Colt Forrest...i try to enter but it freeze the game before i enter it...
is it bugged or wat??

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013

Pokémon Sienna, Beta 1 Official Release

Warp Solution:
Okay, so before you go into and leave Colt Forest. Save, using states preferably. Then try to enter the warps, if they work, huzzah. If they don't reload your states, and leave the map, then go back and they should work. After you've done this once, that particular warp should be no problem at all.

Next time can you at least try to look through the thread a bit harder.
m'kay thanks.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
Hey, im loving this so far, playing the latest release.
But you say that 2 gyms are accessable? I just beat the "boss" at Colt Forest and not sure what to do now, I'm stuck inside Colt Forest, can't go past it or back....

And @Flameheart, the letter is kind of invisible, you see the pad on the table? it's to the top of it, just click A above it, it should be on the counter.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm having trouble finding the letter that Steven has misplaced. Where do you find it at or what should I do in order to find it?

I would like to direct you to the first post. Please read it again, preferably all of it this time.

Hey, im loving this so far, playing the latest release.
But you say that 2 gyms are accessable? I just beat the "boss" at Colt Forest and not sure what to do now, I'm stuck inside Colt Forest, can't go past it or back....

And @Flameheart, the letter is kind of invisible, you see the pad on the table? it's to the top of it, just click A above it, it should be on the counter.

I would like to refer you to the post two above your very own... or perhaps the first post, or perhaps any of the other posts that answered this very same question a thousand and one times.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
I would like to direct you to the first post. Please read it again, preferably all of it this time.

I would like to refer you to the post two above your very own... or perhaps the first post, or perhaps any of the other posts that answered this very same question a thousand and one times.

Sorry for my ignorance, shoulda read through everything first...
Thanks though <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I've found a bug: when I get the potion on Heathen Pass, then I walk back to Atlantic Town then back to Heathen Pass, and talk to the PokeMart man again, I get another potion.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I found an interesting bug for you. It might not come up often, but you should at least consider it. During the first battle, the one with Prof. Marsh, I decided to see what would happen if I threw a pokeball at the Professor's weakened Zigzagoon. My starter disappeared, the pokeball appeared...and then the game froze.

Anyway...really appreciate the work put into this!

Oh my, I never even thought of that. That's actually.. Pretty darn fun. There's no fix for it as I'm aware though.

Thanks man.

No updates, Harry? ):

Also, that trainer in Colt Path with the Ekans kept on poisoning me. D:

There are now. :3

Errm...
This looks like the Ruins of Alph puzzle from Dark Cry: Legend Of Giritina.

Um no, go away. Seriously, actually look around before accusing people!

Either way, got a little bit of concept for the Pteraerial event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfF_Rzig5VM

Read the blurb on the video before commenting on it, please. Anyway, I've done the new, and final, script for that event. And it's pretty cool; look forward to it in beta two. :>

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Unless it's a new Pokemon, shouldn't it be Aerodactyl? :S Either way, it looks really good! :D I can't wait for the next beta! :D

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
If your OS (Operating System) is not Vista or 7, then
it won't work.

Anyways, Harry, the updates are very awesome
indeed. I have a question though. Did
you use ASM to make that script?

Yes, ASM was for the minigame. However, there was a script involved to make the checking if the puzzle's done. :3

Also, nice event Harry. :3

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
I'm going to guess and say that Pteraerial is the aerodactyl prevo in your avatar?

Years
The story is good. Will you add new tiles or go with the old tiles? By the way it is a good hack. I will download it now.

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
How many Treckos are in Colt Forest? Because I fought 1 but was out of pokeballs, now i cant find it again and really want 1

Back