• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey just a quick question where is the first available water stone in black 2

The first available Water Stone is at the Pokemon World Tournament, which you can buy for 3 BP.

I know there's also one on Route 19 (the first route in the game) but you need Surf to get to it.

So technically, the answer is the Pokemon World Tournament.

Smouvy

Da Games Hacker
Years
Sorry if this is in the wrong topic.

I'm trying to wake up my Pokémon, but it has taken more than an hour so far (nearing 2 hours), and it doesn't go past the 'The Pokémon is being woken up... Don't turn off the power.' text. The Global Link site gives me two contradicting facts in the main page telling me that my Pokémon is still on the site, while when entering dreamworld, it informs me that the Pokémon is not on Global Link anymore.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Your connection is bad. You are trying to wake up the Pokemon and until you wake it up it will appear on the main page of the Dream World, but since you already selected to wake it up you cannot access the dream World.

Try getting to an area with a better connection and try to wake up your Pokemon there.

TheMightyShore

Skarmory 4 Life
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 17, 2020
The Switch

If I buy a 3dsxl to transfer all my black pokes to black 2 will I be able to do that easily? Does it matter that I started the game on a different ds with regards to wifi and pal pad codes?

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
If I buy a 3dsxl to transfer all my black pokes to black 2 will I be able to do that easily? Does it matter that I started the game on a different ds with regards to wifi and pal pad codes?

Thing is Ive experienced when moving pokemon that it likes to reformat your pal pad to the DS and tells you to use that one from now on, but that when I was transferring from gen 4 to 5. I think that same rule applies

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
If we defeat virizion, cobalion, and terrakion when we first meet, is the IV and nature going to be same when we meet them again after E4 ??

If yes, can I ignore it for now and follow till after E4?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
If we defeat virizion, cobalion, and terrakion when we first meet, is the IV and nature going to be same when we meet them again after E4 ??

If yes, can I ignore it for now and follow till after E4?

No. Their IVs and natures are randomly set when you encounter them. They change during each encounter with them.

Only roaming Pokemon have their natures and IVs set when they're released into the open.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Hey!

Guysim stuck on Giant Chasm, There's two grunts when i talk to them they say everyone is Route 2? and i can't go there cuz some ****** won't leme in :/ also my rival doesn't appear, and where can i find the Maniac?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've got something puzzling.

How can the player access Castelia City's Park, as well as the alley that has a Roughneck, a Dancer, & Guitarist trainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back