• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Prophecy Flame

Should Mega Charizard X and Y be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
We need to work on our hack kinda soon...

Oh, and I may be a bit more busy with life from now on... *cough cough* Girlfriend issues... *cough cough* So yup.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
I made a banner for the first time :D.
4r7r6u.jpg

Years
If we DO get a Music Hacker... the first thing we need to replace is the Legendary Music. And we should replace it with the Mewtwo Theme from X and Y. 'Cause I can't help but love it and all the nostalgia it brings. :D

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Sorry I haven't replied to the posts lately. here we go:

We need to work on our hack kinda soon...

Oh, and I may be a bit more busy with life from now on... *cough cough* Girlfriend issues... *cough cough* So yup.

lol, we're starting early december!

Hey sCr45h I just learned CSS, maybe you can make me do the CSS? (Maybe.)​

what's that??????????????????????????????/

I made a banner for the first time :D.
4r7r6u.jpg

cool, might just show it on the thread!!

If we DO get a Music Hacker... the first thing we need to replace is the Legendary Music. And we should replace it with the Mewtwo Theme from X and Y. 'Cause I can't help but love it and all the nostalgia it brings. :D

Still haven't heard it. I've got the game but I still don't have a 3ds... my luck

Last edited:

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
ROFL CSS is Cascading Style Sheet you can use it to design your threads.....

Like This....​

It's really awesome! :D

EDIT 11/18/2013 5:26 p.m: Hover your cursor in the box and magic!

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Can I be a beta tester? I can really play fast
Um, GreyVirgo is right, next time please fill out the form. But I think one more beta tester wouldn't hurt... but remember that you probably will be called to beta test later... So be ready to wait!!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name - Indiancharizard
skill - Scripter
timezone - India +5.30GMT

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Name - Indiancharizard
skill - Scripter
timezone - India +5.30GMT

I'm gonna need some proof of work(a simple script will do) and How well do you think you are at at your skill. afterwards, I'll take the submission under consideration!! (we are in need of scripters) :)

Back