• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Yay for Europe for allowing such stuff at 18 years old!
Also, horrible dancer here. I have no idea on what to do with my arms.

Honest

Hi!
Years
"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying "Ayyy yo. Gotta let go"

Basically just throw 'em up and make sure you have deodorant.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying "Ayyy yo. Gotta let go"

Basically just throw 'em up and make sure you have deodorant.

And dance to that song while doing it?

Also that reminds me of these memes.

c88.png

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
And dance to that song while doing it?

Also that reminds me of these memes.

c88.png

spongebob memes
please people i thought we left 2011 behind years ago

also thank god the one hour rule was finally removed

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yep, Andy confirmed that the rule was dumb. So I kicked it's hour long ass to the moon. Woohooooooooooooo~~~

And I hate memes. Pretty sure I've made that clear before, but just in case I didn't. I really hate memes. UNLESS they're actually witty.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dipu, does this mean the off-topic thing is pointless now? Or can we never change the topic after an hour?!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I thought memes are cool, but to be quite honest a lot of them are getting pointless to the fact that they aren't really funny anymore.

but i still appreciate lolcats so much.

also glad that one rule is gone too. <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dipu, does this mean the off-topic thing is pointless now? Or can we never change the topic after an hour?!

It means that we won't be so picky as to how the current topic changes. Droomph put it best really. Use your head, essentially.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
What about just moving to the music? I used to c-walk a little, and now I don't (well not everyday). But I still incorporate some of the footwork into my everyday boogieing. I like to get people who don't normally dance to dance. I think a lot of people feel self-conscious, but there's really not that much to be afraid about. And everybody has their own style, so it's really cool to see that shine through.

Hey cool, I used to cwalk too :-)

Also, I like memes.Only if they're good and the memes are used properly. If not, they're just horrible.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I remember that me and a couple of kids at school made our own meme about this other kid that we didn't like. In all honesty, it is some pretty stupid stuff, but if you actually know the kid, it's pretty funny. It's mostly just making fun of really stupid stuff he says or does....

Spoiler:

I really didn't make any of these, they just invited me to be an admin of the page for some reason.

Reactions: Her

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
lmao @ the first one
i would not get along with that person at all

there's no way i would have chosen to be gay tbh
but.............here i am!!!

Treecko

Years
He sounds like a jerk and rather hypocritical. (And I though he was woman at first tbh.)

And memes (despite me using one in this thread. I'm sorry.) are cool, except when overexposed like droomph said. Like Grumpy Cat getting a book AND a movie based off him and this whole page. Yeah, that's when memes can get too annoying. There's some funny ones though.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

the worst thing I saw was when I saw the rage comic guys on the cover of a notebook in the dollar store. I think memes should stay on the internet.

Years
I love memes, they are the reason why I wanted to brighten the world with laughter. My faves always included the "Y U No" and rage comics. Especially the crazy ones on Pokememes, they make me never stop laughing.

Treecko

Years
the worst thing I saw was when I saw the rage comic guys on the cover of a notebook in the dollar store. I think memes should stay on the internet.

Exactly what I (and droopmh) said. When memes are brought to real life media, that's when it's too much.

tumblr_mogv2hNkAV1rzqokjo1_500.jpg

The only meme I've ever liked was the Spiderman one. Uncontrollable laughter every time.

60's Spiderman is great. Love that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back