• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Etherion

Run! Run away from here as quickly as you can.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
What do you do?
1. Walk back and act like nothing happened. 6 votes
2. Go to the Pokémon Center and ask if anybody has seen something like that before. 0 votes
3. Run! Run away from here as quickly as you can. 4 votes
> #1. Walk back and act like nothing happened.
Pokémon
048.png

Inventory
Hammer
Bucket
Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​

6. Aroma Lady wants to battle

You feel there's something strange about this place, you'd better not stay here for too long. You should find a way to analyze your sample. Leaving the cornfield brings you back within the town border. There are some people walking outdoors, but you're unsure if they noticed you sneaking around there.
Walking casually away, you hear running footsteps behind you followed by someone shouting: "Hey, you!"
When you turn around, you see a girl in a green dress halting in front of you. She says: "You look like a Pokémon trainer, let me test your skills!" She then uses a PokéBall to summon a Budew.

What do you do?
  1. "Scrambles, use Supersonic!"
  2. "Scrambles, use Leech Life!"
  3. "Scrambles, use Hyper Beam!"
  4. Use the hammer.
  5. Run away cowardly.

Next update expected in ~24h.

Years
I cant choose!

Use hummer! And end up in jail?
Oh I know, Use Supersonic, and see if she has a Venipede, then steal all of her Pokes! Oh wait, jail again :L
Lets be real though, if he had any of those attacks he'd use them before. As if he would hesitate using a Hyper beam while being carried by an unknown person in a bug net lmao.

Still, I'll go with 3. Use Hyper beam!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Whaaat, who would smash a sweet little Budew with a hammer? Meanies.

#1! Because confusion is OP in PMD. :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
You'll use it pretty much in the way Squirrel describes.

...I feel really, really bad, but... my vote goes to #4 - Use the hammer. xD

Not to hurt the poor little Budew, but for the holy sake of being able to play with a hammer at all. Eheheheheh...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
What do you do?
1. "Scrambles, use Supersonic!" 3 votes
2. "Scrambles, use Leech Life!" 1 vote
3. "Scrambles, use Hyper Beam!" 2 votes
4. Use the hammer. 2 votes
5. Run away cowardly. 2 vote
> #1. "Scrambles, use Supersonic!"
Pokémon
048.png

Inventory
$220
Hammer
Bucket
Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​

7. Being broke is so chapter 6

"Okay Scrambles, show me what you've got. Use Supersonic." Scrambles executes your command by emitting a shrieking sound to his opponent. Although the Budew looks dizzy, it manages to enlarge its body size. That must be the move Growth, better end this quickly. "Use Leech Life!" Even when there isn't anything to heal, it should still do a nice amount of damage. The lady orders Budew to use Absorb and energy is from Scrambles is sapped and transferred to the bud Pokémon, but Scrambles doesn't really seem to care much. After another hit of Leech Life he seems fully energized again. "Use Stun Spore!" your opponent suggests, but Budew trips and slams its face pretty hard to the ground, out of energy to stand up again.
"Oh no, my Budew! Budew, come back!" she shouts and steps forward. "Good job, you defended well. Here, take this." She then hands a couple of coins to you which you gladly accept.

Where to look for next?
  1. MOAR TRAINERS!
  2. Some additional Pokémon for the team
  3. Someone that can analyze that herb
  4. The closest Gym Leader
  5. Pie

Next update expected in ~48h.

Last edited:
Years
Didnt running cowardly had 5 votes? Or was it a typo?

Ah screw this, since I am the only one wanting a new Pokemon I'll just go with the second one I would do. 5. Eat a freakin pie, because food doesnt need a reason lmao.

Back