The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Metal & Color Generation

Notices

Metal & Color Generation Take a walk down memory lane with Red, Blue, and Yellow, the games that started it all! Then revisit the best region ever in the original Johto games, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 29th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Gen I: hm, that's quite difficult! Perhaps a tie between Blastoise, Venusaur, Venonat, Butterfree. That's based on my personal opinion of the Pokémon. In terms of battle, Gengar beats them all out.

Gen II: Houndoom is my personal favourite. I usually lead off battles with Tyranitar when "pro" battling.
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:41 PM
KingRazor
Pokemon Master Since 1999

Starmie

Great type combination (water/psychic)

Able to learn water and psychic type moves (so you get a type advantage quite often)

Able to be taught the thunderbolt TM (woot!)

And to top that all off it has great stats

Last edited by KingRazor; October 15th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old October 15th, 2013, 06:50 PM
TheAsvarduilProject

Starmie is pretty awesome; also the Recover ability is really annoying to fight against, provided you don't (or, in my case, forget to) use some form of CC like Sleep.

I think the Mareep takes the cake, though. It's easily obtained and evolves into a pretty powerful electric type (Ampharos) who cuts through most trainers like a warm knife through butter. In GSC, electric has a serious advantage in Johto, as there's not a lot that counters it well.
Old October 16th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Penta Penguin
October 9th... make or break. Your choice.

In Gen 1 and 2, I liked Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gengar, Meganium, Slugma and the 2 Nidoran lineups.

Looking for a scripter for Pokemon Dark Nebula.

~Twitter~ ~Youtube~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here