• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
Years
Moveset:
  • Dark Pulse
  • Fire Blast
  • Thunder Fang
  • Nasty Plot
Inventory:
  • Special Band
  • Lum Berry x 1
  • Iron Thorn x 10
  • 150✧

::Adalia the Houndoom::
::Gold Town : A New Beginning::

Adalia waltzed into town with her head held high, secretly freaking out at the amount of pokemon that were currently occupying the streets. She absolutely abhorred large crowds. It always made her feel distraught and helpless, especially when she was alone. Adalia was used to traveling in a pack with her fellow Houndoom companions, yet the matter at hand would not have been happening if she still had her group.

It was a headstrong and foolish thing for her to do. Every time she looked back she was shrouded with regret. If only her pride wasn't so swelled, she would have never challenged the leader. She would have never lost. . . . She would have never been banished.

But here she was, trying to make a new life for herself. Perhaps find a new niche, a place to belong. Adalia scoffed. Like friends came that easily. Maybe it would be wise to brush up on her skills. Yes, that would make sense. The hell hound scanned her surroundings for a suitable place to train. Her gaze fell upon a dojo. "Perfect," she whispered to herself. If she could just knock out a few weaklings it would be easy to pave herself a grand reputation, and maybe find some recognition with the town's guild leaders. A wide smirk sliced her red muzzle as she strode to the dojo doors. But, of course, something annoying had to happen.

A young Chikorita blindly barreled into her front legs. With a pecha berry still in it's mouth it slowly raised it's head, eyes wide in shock. Adalia couldn't help but involuntarily growl. The young grass type's bright red eyes began to water. A pit dropped in Adalia's chest. "Great, now all I need is an angry parent," she thought to herself. As if on cue, she could see a Meganium storming up to her. "You!" the angry mother exclaimed shrilly. "How dare you make my little baby cry!"

The young one ran behind it's agitated mother, tears still welling out of the sides of it's eyes. Meganium glowered at the hound, obviously waiting for a response.

"Look lady, your brat ran into me," Adalia snarled, getting nose to nose with the grass-type. "You're lucky that he's still in walking order. . . . Actually," she exposed her fangs to make even more of an impact, her voice raising ever so higher with each word spoken. "You should thank Arceus that I don't reduce you to a pile of ash right here!"
The Meganium was about to try to retort, but she was too intimidated by the look in the Houndoom's eye. So, she fled (well, more like cowered away) with her son. She looked over her shoulder as she walked away and uttered, barely audibly, "Sorry for the trouble, miss."

Adalia sighed and looked around. Many were making hushed whispers and looking into her direction. She felt hot with embarrassment. She had made such a scene. She just couldn't help herself. That mother was so annoying, it wasn't even her fault. Her embarrassment quickly morphed into agitation. She was now very eager to work off some steam in the dojo.

So once again, she headed to her destination hoping that nothing else would go awry.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
PCP627.png

Djinn The Rufflet

[h1][/h1]
Satchel:
Spoiler:

At around 5 o'clock that morning Djinn woke up in a flurry. "Where's my bag?!!" he screamed as he flew down the stairs, "its in the kitchen honey" a silky voice spoke. Djinn flew into the kitchen catching the bag in his claws. "where's Dad?" the small bird asked "He's outside getting the mail" his mother answered. Djinn flew out of his treetop house and over to the mailbox, where a Delivery Pelipper and a large Braviary stood chatting with the Pelipper. "Dad! where did you put my food and my money?" "It's in the lounge room on the table" His father answered "Thanks" Djinn replied before fluttering off into the house.

When Djinn had finished packing he was ready to leave for Goldtown where all the other adventurers were going. After 10 minutes of flying Goldtown came into view, lot's of Pokemon buying and selling goods here but today it was more important because Djinn was going to become a Pokemon Adventurer...​

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Konzu, Mightiest of All the Snorlax
Inventory of Konzu, Mighties of All the Snorlax
Spoiler:

"Konzu, it's great to see you awake. Here, I grabbed you a quick snack in case you were still hungry." Smallpurplepokemonthatcandisappearinstuff! Smallpurplepokemonthatcandisappearinstuff pulled four apples out of his Sack O' Stuff.

Konzu was very close to doing a dance of joy. Everytime he saw Smallpurplepokemonthatcandisappearinstuff always brought Konzu gifts! Konzu liked Smallpurplepokemonthatcandisappearinstuff. "Konzu! Konzu! Konzu Konzu!" The mighties of all the Snorlax quickly took the apples from Smallpurplepokemonthatdisappearsinstuff's hand and popped them into his mouth, swallowing them home. "Konzu Konzu!" He gave Smallpurplepokemonthatcandisappearintostuff a small (Big) pat on the back and turned to where his 'Ball' had gone. The Ferroseed was a fun pokemon to play with. "Konzu?" He asked, making a gesture that asked if there was anymore. Smallpurplepokemonthatdisappearsintostuff was small, but Konzu thought he was mighty...Because he brought him food. And food is good. Konzu loves food. And sleeping. And smashing bad pokemon. Smallpurplepokemonthatdissapearsintostuff was most definitely NOT evil. Konzu said so. And what Konzu says, goes.​

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type feeds an exceptionally hungry Snorlax with Apples

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

Konzu jumped around a bit once he noticed the apples that Tobias had presented to him. He immediately snatched them with his large hands and swallowed them in one gulp. Tobias was surprised that part of himself didn't go with Konzu - normally he gets his hands chewed off, or sometimes gets swallowed whole. Those were dark days... "I'm glad you enjoyed your treat, Konzu. Sadly, I have no more Apples for you today, and I've got tons of errands to run today in preparation for the guild expedition." Tobias knew that Konzu had no idea what he was talking about, or if he did, he would probably forget about it in the next three seconds. The Snorlax's brain was centered only around food and whatever toy or Pokemon he chooses to entertain himself for the day; Tobias was lucky that Konzu even knew who he was. "I shall see you soon, hopefully with more Apples for you."

With that, Tobias bid farewell to the mighty loaf and melted back into the ground. His shadow moved along towards Tara's shop, ready to turn the rosy Pecha Berries he had gathered through the day into his dangerously-poisonous Gengar Energy food. He arrived soon after a shiny Breloom had just left. "Good morning Tara; you're look as beautiful as always."

Tara rolled her eyes; more of Tobias' lame flirting. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Whatcha need, I'm really busy today? In case you hadn't noticed, a bunch of new arrivals in town are itching to learn some new stuff, and I've got a busy schedule today."

"Oh Tara, always the impatient one." Tobias grinned, presenting the five Pecha Berries and the stolen ✧100 to the Espeon. "I've simply come for your assistance in creating my energy food. Nothing else. You needn't be bothered with me for long."

Tara sighed, floating the ✧ with her Psychic powers to the sack of money she kept behind the counter. "Alright, fine. You know, I should charge you by the berry for making me go through this hassle all the time. You're lucky I'm a tolerant girl."

After ten minutes of indescribable Psychic-type events and more corny flirting, Tara had produced five purple globs filled with Pecha Berry extract and a random poisonous substance that made up the bulk of the glob. "Here ya go, Tobi. All ready for absorption. Try not to eat them all too fast."

Tobias chuckled, taking the food and placing it into the Sack 'o Stuff along with the other piles of stuff. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you. Stay gorgeous." He winked before melting back into the ground and moving on. Tara rolled her eyes again and turned her attention towards a Tepig who was interested in learning Flamethrower.

Tobias decided to take a small rest next to the path that lead to the guild building. He had had a busy day - dealing with Hiro's stupidity, feeding Konzu, scaring an unsuspecting Plusle, flirting with Tara - and now looked to see who his he was going to terrify and/or rob next. As the crowds cleared, he took notice of a Houndoom and a Meganium arguing in the middle of town next to a crying Chikorita. The Houndoom bared its fangs at the Meganium, causing both it and its child to stalk away slowly. Tobias chuckled at the scene; Grass-types were so brave until threatened. Their false gallantry was always something fun to watch. The Houndoom looked to be someone of interest in the coming expedition; perhaps he could request of Swifty to put them together on the same team.

Tobias began scanning the crowds of Pokemon to look for his next target, eager to get back into his thieving ways.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troock

Chapter 1: A World of Criminals

Fire. Everything's burning. Chaos, pokémon running around screaming, but he doesn't see or hear any of it. All he sees is that one burning house. He feels someone grabbing his waist. He hears someone shouting something at him. He gets dragged away forcefully. Fire.

Troock quickly opened his eyes. He heard something in the bushes below. He looked through the leaves and tried to identify the creature sneaking through the bushes. It was too dark to see what it was, so Troock decided to follow it.

Soon after, Troock figured out where the creature was going. It was trying to ambush a poor little Shroomish traveling through the forest on his own. The creature probably wanted to rob the poor thing of all its belongings. When the creature came in the light of the area without trees where Shroomish had set his camp Troock could finally see what it was. It was a dangerous looking Weavile. Troock saw the Weavile getting closer and he saw it grabbing something... It's an orb! Troock realised.

He jumped out of the tree he was hiding in and pounded the Weavile right on his head. Weavile fell to the ground. Troock - thinking the fight was over - walked up to the Shroomish to see if he was ok.

Troock ducked right in time to see three sharp claws flashing in the sunlight right above his head. "You're better than I thought" Troock said while turning around and using three quick attacks in a row all in a few seconds. The speedy Treecko tried to use a fourth quick attack, but Weavile dodged and hit him with a powerful night slash. The slash made an ugly cut in Troock's back. "Your done, kid". Weavile charged at the hurt Treecko to deliver the final blow.

Suddenly the cut on Treecko's back began to heal while Weavile's power drained. A red light emitted from the Treecko's hands. Weavile hesitated for a split-second due to this sudden loss of power. That was all the time Troock needed to jump up and hit the Weavile in his stomach with his most powerful pound attack. Weavile flew a few meters backwards and crashed into a tree, where it fell on the ground and laid still.

Meanwhile the Shroomish had woken up and it was staring at the Weavile under the tree. "You should go now. It's probably going to wake up soon, so make sure you are long gone by then." "I-I will, and th-thank you for saving me."

After the Shroomish left, Troock turned around and ventured on, through the woods...

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
PCP627.png

Djinn The Rufflet

[h1][/h1]
Satchel:
Spoiler:

Goldtown[/hr]

As Djinn flew around over head looking at all the people who had gathered for the one thing, to help in the raid of the tomb, this tomb was legendary but not in a good way every guild that entered has never returned but Djinn knows that he will triumph in that tomb maybe if once they clear it all the other mystery dungeons will reappear and than they can set up a guild building so Djinn doesn't have to stay at his parents house all the time.

As Djinn flew through the air he looked down at all the Pokemon gathered, he saw a Purple Pokemon feeding a snorlax apples and a cyndiquil doging and weaving through the crowds. "So this is everyone else in our Guild... Gee I have never seen so many Pokemon here before, we ARE going to get to get to the bottom of this cave and can you imagine what treasures lie at the depths of the den of evil this tomb." (answer: Marik Ishtar)

Since the town was beaming with Pokemon, Djinn decided to go some where else to please himself. So the small eagle sawed off over to the nearby woods when he saw a Treeko with a bag slung over his shoulder venture through the woods, he than darted himself to one of the tree's and followed silently, flying from branch to branch, as the Treeko continued to travel through the woods...​

Last edited:

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sy the Riolu​

Sy continued to watch the two pokemon bicker what seemed to be about which one of them always won. Sy heard the loud shout and was astonished to see a Ferroseed fly by and then crashed into an unsuspecting group of pokemon. Sy winced at the screams that ocurred afterward.

"Wha....what in the world just...." he thought aloud.

Who in their right mind would throw such a dangerous pokemon? It was like throwing an Electrode into a busy swimming pool. Sy's attention returned to the Lucario and Gengar just in time to see the Gengar pull his own arm clean off. Sy yelped, but it got drowned out by a louder scream. Sy's heart quickened and nausea began to set in. He sat on the ground, unable to look at that display anymore and tried to take deep breaths.

Happy place.....Find your happy place.

Of course Sy knew that a lot of ghost Pokemon can do what that Gengar did, but that didn't make it any less disturbing.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

PlusleD2.png
Alaric - A Rundown On RIKA90X Pt.1

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
"Crush!"

"Kill!"

"Destroy!"

"Aaaaaah!" A scared Alaric is seen running around the dojo, crying and being chased by a few Sandshrew and Geodude. Scratched by those moles trhat got near enough, and smashed by peebles from far away. This is not my day! is everything the crying yellow mouse could think to himself between yelps of pain. Rika over there was enjoying quite a spectacle. This dumb Plusle thought that training was a matter of laugh and now he's paying for it. He's just as clueless and clumsy as those following him around -or maybe it's a she? Y'know, since he's yelling like a girl and stuff. Ah, children, it is always delightful to watch their butts being kicked.

There is only one thing Alaric can do in a situation like this: crying. Crying like there won't be a tomorrow, which admittedly won't if he keeps being attacked like this. Throwing himself at a side after he ceased running, tears begins to stream down his face, along loud sobs and yelps of pain. This has to work, this HAS to work!

"Oh, no little buddy, don't cry!" The first of many Sandshrew begin, scratching his head with his paws in nervousness, trying to figure out what to do to clam the little Plusle, the puddle of tears forming under him, and the stares of people walking nearby, "Here," he grabs as many Geo Pebbles as he can from the ones lying around, which were previously hurled towards the Plusle, "You can hit us with these!"

Amidst sobs Alaric wipes his tears and take one of the pebbles, holding it close to his face just to return to his crying, "I don't have where to put these!" He drops the pebble and cradles his head in his hands, returning to his crying.

"Wait!" A Geodude of broken voice interrupts with haste, regretting how they apparently made the kid cry, and takes his own satchel tied to his back, and grants it to Alaric, "Here, you can use this, it's empty, tho, so..."

Alaric's face leaves his stubby hand-thing shelter and is redirected to the satchel that the Geodude holds in the air. Lotto! he thinks to himself, wide smile inside, tears on the outside, he slowly takes the satchel with trembling moved, placing it next to the Geo Pebbles and slowly placing them inside. One. Two.

Geodude and Sandshrew both show a wide smile upon seeing how the mouse's tears are slowly fading away.

Four. Five.

Behind them, a group of nervous Pokémon sigh. They're sure that they would've gotten into a lot of trouble if the Plusle hadn't stopped crying.

Seven. Eight.

Rika watches from the background, disconcerted, and not willing to buy what Alaric is selling. Fake Tears. And these fools don't even realize it. What else is the Plusle species known for, then. She should step in and break his show. But then again the buttkick that is about to follow might be interesting. She decided on crossing her arms and stare at Alaric, waiting for his next move as he finishes placing the pebbles in the satchel. Nine. Ten. Alaric stands up and, with help of Sandshrew he wraps the satchel to his back with the rope that Geodude use to keep it tied to him before giving it to Alaric. A perfect fit. Alaric smiles in joy and turns around to see and test the satchel. The opening of it is close enough to his stubby arms so retrieving the pebble will be easy task, plus there's another rope ready to close the satchel whenever needed to. With the leather of the satchel of just one pocket snugging his back, Alaric turn to face the group of Pokémon that were happy as can be just by seeing him happy. Alaric's face expression soon turned into one of mischief. After causing disconcert between the Pokémon in front of him, he says "Thank you."

Rika smiles.

Alaric jumps and a yellow glow takes over his tiny tail in the form of a plus symbol. A ball of electricity forms by the time he reaches his highest point midair. Sandshre and Geodude do nothing but stare. Perfect, those fools didn't see it coming! With a maniacal laugh, Alaric sways to his side, spinning, and letting go of the sphere of electricity. The sphere soon hits all the Ground-types once before fading behind them. But they don't move, nor do they feel pain. Alaric falls into the ground, confused as an increasing anger takes over them. Rika laughs louder and tell him that "Ground types aren't affected by Electric moves, you numbnuts!"

"Uh-Oh..."

***​

A yellow dot is seen darting from the dojo, flying around for a bit before crashing in the middle of town, gathering the looks and laughs of those nearby. Alaric stands up after processing what had happened. He had been outsmarted, thrown outside the dojo and now he had tasted the grass. Stretching and trying to wipe as much dirt as possible from his self, failing to do so at all, he bgins to speak to himself.

"mumble muble Dumb Weavile mumble mumble, at least I got this satchel, mumble muble, but now I won't get that cow's apple!"

He sits in the ground, pouting like a little kid who had just been told that the fireplace is not a playground. He really, really, really wanted that apple! Making an expression of disappointment, he crosses his stubby arms and closes his eyes. Now what? Where will he get a Joy Seed?
Acquaintances:
GengarD2.png
MiltankD2.png

((OOC: 500th Post! :D Also, @LakituBros, you may now have Taido approach Alaric :3 And lastly, I apologize for the big post :o))​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Konzu, the Mightiest Snorlax
Rika90X? More Like Konzu90X!
Konzu the Mighties Snorlax's inventory
Spoiler:

Konzu approached the dojo with a content look on his face. His tiny brain couldn't hold much, but it held this location close to his heart. It was here that Konzu evolved into a Snorlax, here that Konzu first battled, and here that Konzu first fought a bad pokemon. He approached Rika and gave her a big smile."Konzu!" The Weavile seemed happy to see him. "My good buddy!" The Weavile gestured to the gathered pokemon. Konzu noticed one in particular: Tinyyellowpokemonthatdancesandtakesthings. He was thrown from the dojo by a pair of small, but larger pokemon. "Try and go easy on the little guys."

Konzu knew Rika by name, one of the few pokemon lucky enough to have the pleasure, and quite frankly he liked her a lot. "Konzu Konzu!" He gave her a smile and approached one of the larger pokemon at the dojo: A Machoke. "Konzu?" Konzu asked if the Machoke wanted to spar.

The Machoke hesitated, pondering if he should fight the immense pokemon. "Alright. I guess so!" He smirked and stood up, taking up a defensive position. "I'll give you first mo-" Before he could finish, Konzu socked him right in the jaw. "What the he-" Konzu socked him in the gut this time. While the Machoke was bent over in pain, Konzu fell on top of his with a Body Slam. He rolled onto his back and leapt onto his feet. The Machoke underneath him, however, couldn't get up. "You...You win."

Konzu pumped a fist in the air in triumph. "Konzu!" He ran over to a Nidoking and issued the same challenge. The Nidoking accepted. The outcome was the same. "Konzu!" He did this to three more pokemon, and the outcome was the same with each battle. "Konzu!" "Konzu!" "Konzu!" With each cry of victory, he pumped his fist in the air. "Konzu?" He challenged an Onix. The Onix just nodded and went outside, with the Snorlax close behind."Konzu!" Konzu didn't waste anytime this time around, and slammed into the Onix. He began to grapple with it. He wrapped his arms around it and keeled over backwards on purpse. The added weight of the Onix caused him to roll over on his feet with the Onix upside down. "KONZU!" With a great deal of effort he tossed the Onix into a nearby tree away from the town. "Konzu!" Another fist pump. Konzu walked back into the gym with a triumphent look on his face and approached the weight set of the gym. He picked up the heaviest weights in the town and began to curl them, wanting to build up his strength even more,​

Years
View attachment 69153Taido the Snivy's super-omega amazing adventure: Part 3

Inventory:
Spoiler:

This ice cream soda's delicious! SOOOOOO GOOOOOD... Taido was sipping at the drink while he walked around Gold Town. I wonder where I should go next...? He thought while finishing up the ice cream soda. He then spotted Rika's Training Dojo. I could use some training... Taido thought to himself. He then walked in while dumping the glass outside. Taido look in amazement. He saw a bunch of Sandshrew and Geodude weak and injured on the ground. He then saw a pink Weavile kicking them awake. That Weavile must be Rika... but what happened to the Geodude and Sandshrew? Taido asked himself. "Excuse me, Rika?" Taido asked the shiny Weavile. "What is it, snake with arms?!" The Weavile yelled at Taido. Wow, harsh. Taido thought to himself. "I'm... here to train?" He then told the Weavile. She then sighed. "My Geodude and Sandshrew can't fight right now. They were defeated by a Plusle then had a lot of Geo Pebbles..." Rika told the grass snake. "I see. So no training?" "GET OUT OF HERE!" Rika yelled at Taido. He then ran out. It seems that Plusle's been all over the place. Taido thought. He then saw the cheering Pokemon laying down face first in the grass. Speaking of Plusle... "Hey!" Taido cried as he ran up to the Plusle. "Are you alright?" The Plusle then looked up at Taido. "Yea... I'm alright." The Plusle told Taido as he stood up. The Plusle then noticed Taido's Joy Seed. "Hey! You have something I've been looking for! Could I have it?! Pleeeeaaaaasssseee?" The Plusle asked with big puppy-dog eyes. "Ohh... I can't say no to that face!" Taido said. He then gave up the Joy Seed to the little Plusle. "Thanks!" The Plusle said with bright eyes. "What's your name by the way?" The Plusle asked. "Taido. Yours?" "Mine's Alaric." The Plusle said.

People Met:
Spoiler:

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troockhttp://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=345413 & Djinnhttp://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=405213

Chapter 2: A Simple Misunderstanding
{Joint Post}

Troock was walking through the woods when he noticed that the bird pokémon that was circling around above his head had come down and was now hopping from tree to tree suspiciously.

Troock noticed that the pokémon - who he had identified to be a Rufflet - was trying his best to move quietly and slowly while following Troock. I'll just ignore him until he stops following me.

But when the Rufflet was still following him after he had walked for a while Troock became suspicious. He could be a threat, I have to attack him before he finds out I know of his presence.

With that Troock turned around quickly and used a quick attack at the Rufflet. "Hey, wait!" The Rufflet got knocked out of the tree, but he regained control of his body before he could hit the ground. Rufflet tried to say something again, but saw the Treecko using another quick attack and dodged quickly.

Troock jumped in a near tree and used it to jump to Rufflet and use pound. Rufflet countered with Aerial ace. The two fell on the ground. Rufflet began flapping his wings to get back in the air, but Troock used absorb and Rufflet fell down again while Troock stood up and prepared an attack.

But suddenly several boulders rose out of the ground and surrounded the Treecko. Then all of the boulders attacked Troock at once. Troock managed to crush a couple of them with pound, but he got hit by three of the boulders. Troock was knocked to the ground, but stood up quickly and used another absorb. The red beam missed Rufflet by a hair but as soon as Rufflet dodged, he got hit by Troock using quick attack.

Then Rufflet saw Troock preparing a pound attack, so he used whirlwind before Troock could hit him. Troock was blown a couple of meters backwards, and with some effort, he managed to stand up again.

Crap, he has the advantage! I've got to use my secret attack. Troock raised his hands to the trees around him, but then he heard the Rufflet scream. "Stop! Stop this! I don't want to fight! I'm a friend!" Troock stopped and listened to what the Rufflet had to say.

"I am a friend." he repeated. "You're a traveler right? Well me too, I am not your enemy. The tomb is." "The tomb"? What tomb? Troock came closer as he dropped his hands.

"But if you're friendly, then why were you following me so suspiciously?" "I was just curious, and I didn't want to bother you, so I followed you silently." Hmm, that makes sense, he certainly doesn't look like an evil pokémon. He looks completely innocent. Troock thought.

"Oh, well sorry for attacking you so suddenly." "No problem, I probably would have done the same. I guess I was acting kinda suspicious. My name is Djinn by the way." "Nice to meet you, Djinn. I am Troock. You fight well." "Thank you, so do you... Well I'll be going now. I have a lot to take care of for the raid of the tomb tommorrow."

Before Troock could ask what that tomb was Djinn kept talking about, the little bird was already flying high in the sky. He was a lot stronger than he looked. I wonder what other strong pokémon I'll meet.

Acquaintances - Troock:

Acquaintances - Djinn:

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Nierro: Zee shpecial shtone

212.png

In The Bag:
Spoiler:

"Excuse me... um... does this belong to you?"

"Hmm?" A red figure, donning a scarf, turns around triumphantly, dropping his apple perfectly into his open bag; it seems like a perfectly choreographed maneuver, which in fact, it is. "Zat? You, are you asking if zat is mine? Vyy, yes, of course, zat is mine!" He grins. "I am glad you have bringen sie das shtone! It is... a fery shpecial-" He bursts into laughter. He loves the German accent, but sometimes he can't help but laugh. He returns to his normal voice for a moment. "I'm sorry, I just... thanks. It's important to me." He takes the stone slowly from her hands. The German accent returns afterwards. He begins to inspect it as he speaks.

"Now, zee shtone is wan I brought vith me for sentimental purposes. It izz fery important- I got it a fery long time ago."

"E-excuse me, mister explorer?"

"Yes?"

"What was it like being an... well... an explorer, mister?" The young Scyther looks at the Torkoal.

"We had a darn better reputation than we do now! All those whippersnapper explorers who set up the missions beforehand so that there has to be a rescue... darn amateurs..."

"...But, um... what did you guys do?"

"We found stuff like this." A green, mossy stone is given to the Scyther. "It was a hard find, it was. Apparently, it's special or something, but we haven't found a purpose for it. It seems like it's just any old green stone. And it don't sell for much." The Scyther looks into the stone. It seems like it is special, but he supposes it doesn't do anything. Still, it's mesmerizing...

"Hey, don't get hypnotized or anything!"

Young Nierro snaps out of it. "Thank you, sir. Here you go!" He puts his hand out cheerfully.

"Nah, you can keep it. Yes, really! I have no use for it, after all! Hahaha..."

The veteran explorer wasn't with him a few days afterwards.

"Eh, yes, yes, zank you fery much for getting me zis shtone! Vat is your name? Zen it vould be easier to address you, correct?"​

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko​
1889612-575gothorita.png

The Gothorita looked as the man turned and managed to drop his apple perfectly into his open bag, making her look at him in awe. She wasn't capable of doing such a thing. When he started speaking, she snapped herself out of her "moment" to pay attention to him.

"Zat? You, are you asking zat is mine? Vyy, yes, of course, zat is mine!" he grinned, making her smile and feel rather warm inside. It felt good to make somebody smile. "I am glad you have bringen sie das shtone! It is... a fery shpecial-" he suddenly stops to burst into laughter. She was awfully confused, looking at herself to see if anything she was doing was funny in some way. "I'm sorry, I just... thanks," he switches accent, making it easier to understand. 'I actually like his regular voice... but he has his reasons, and I kinda find it funny too..,' she thought. "It's important to me."

The Scizor takes what's his, inspecting it. "Now, zee shtone is wan I brought vith me for sentimental purposes. It izz fery important- I got it a fery long time ago," he explained. Toko's arm dropped to her side, indulged in his voice. It's been a while since she's heard a story, and she was willing to stand to hear it.

She stood there, awaiting for him to say more. After a few seconds of silence, she noticed he must have spaced off, which is something she tends to do too.

"Eh, yes, yes, zank you fery much for getting me zis shtone! Vat is your name? Zen it vould be easier to address you, correct?" he suddenly said, catching her off guard. She blinks, thinking of what to say.

"Oh, my name?" she said, trying to think. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! So so sorry!" she bowed to him for a second before standing straight up. "My name is Toko, but if you like you can call me anything you want." She hoped her voice wasn't too low.​

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type plans to steal a verdant stone from a German bug

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

"Zat? You, are you asking if zat is mine? Vyy, yes, of course, zat is mine!" Tobias turned his head - er, well, his body at the sound of an odd yet entertaining accent. He noticed a Scizor and a Gothorita standing next to each other; the smaller black Pokemon was handing the bug a green and mossy stone. Tobias immediately took an interest in it; colored stones were often very high-priced in the market, or incredibly rare/useful. But was it a worthwhile steal? Scizor are tough Pokemon to steal from... but this guy seems too friendly to be a fighter. Of course, as I've proven, looks can be deceiving. Tobias chuckled at his lack of modesty as the two continued talking. "I am glad you have bringen sie das shtone! It is... a fery shpecial-" At that moment, the Scizor began laughing, and then thanked the Gothorita in his normal voice.

Tobias immediately decided that he desired that stone, and that it was probably a good steal if the Scizor held it in such high regard. He would have to take it in a less subtle way though, since the bug was still holding onto it, and that there was a Psychic-type with him. Those blasted Pokemon could always sense when Tobias' shadow was nearby, and made it nearly impossible to steal from them or anyone around them. He floated up from his seat on the ground and made his way over to the pair, who were having a conversation when he arrived.

"Greetings there! I do apologize for interrupting your conversation, but I am simply dazzled by that voluptuous stone that you possess there! I must know more about it!" Tobias put on his most gentlemanly act he could muster - it was rare that he had to go with a straightforward steal, so this was going to be hard. "I simply must have a closer look of it! Would you care so much as to let me inspect it? I promise that no harm shall come of it."

Arceus, he hated being nice. If there weren't two of them here, he would've just shadow-swiped the thing already, scared the living daylights out of the Scizor, and high-tailed it before the bug realized that his stone was missing. But of course, every situation required a different approach.

He just despised this one.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
PCP627.png

Djinn The Rufflet

[h1][/h1]
Satchel:
Spoiler:

Once Djinn had finished his business in the woods which resulted in a fight with a very powerful Treecko, he decided to fly back to Goldtown and meet some of the other Guildies but as he flew overhead he watched as the same Purple Pokemon talking to a scizor in an odd fashion "hmph must be just the way people are" Djinn thought to himself as he glided down to the storage place. "Can I please deposit my Bedroll and half of my Poke here?" Djinn asked "of course you sweet little bird, are you with the guild that is getting ready for an expedition?" the Nidoking asked whilst picking up a paper with lots of writing on it. "Yes I am, I cannot wait for us to explore the tomb it will be a great experience, CAN YOU IMAGINE THE TREASURES THAT LAY HIDDEN IN THERE." the litte bird chirped with excitement "haha yes, you kids are always into this kind of stuff aren't you, just don't get killed okay. Now we must get to business, please sign your foot print here." the Nidoking said whilst pointing to a circle "this is just necessary insurance so you can't blame me for anything and that your goods you store are from you willingly." "Umm, Okay I guess" Djinn replied shakily, after reading the contract Djinn was happy with what he was signing and stamped his footprint into the paper and then handing over his goods to be stored.

Acquaintances

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko​
1889612-575gothorita.png

"Greetings there! I do apologize for interrupting your conversation, but I am simply dazzled by that voluptuous stone that you possess there! I must know more about it!" a voice spoke, catching Toko's attention. "I simply must have a closer look of it! Would you care so much as to let me inspect it? I promise that no harm shall come of it."

She smiled, seeing as how another Pokemon joined the conversation. However the smile went away after she realized he had seen him before... but unfortunately she had only taken a glimpse of him many times and never really payed attention as to what he was doing or any of the sort. Maybe she could get to know him? She heard Gengars are fun and mischievous, but she's never really met one before...

"Oh um, hello there," she started, bowing quickly. "My name is Toko." She didn't want to forget introducing herself like she did with the Scizor.. so she might as well do it now. "I've seen you around a lot and never really payed attention to what... you were doing...," she trailed off, wondering what to say next. "What's your name? I'm actually kinda curious to know," she tried to put on her best smile and looked up. The fact the two Pokemon were much taller than her made me feel weak and small... but what could she do about it?​

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

Blaze the Ninetales

A Skitty's Cry, Part 2

Inventory:
Spoiler:

As soon as Blaze left, he saw the Skitty chasing it's tail. Blaze let out a soft "Aww..." and started walking over. As soon as the Skitty spotted him, Blaze thought he heard the Skitty say something, then it ran over and jumped onto Blaze's head. "Hi there! My name's Ichigo! Why did you leave me? And can I have that apple?" Ichigo bounced on the fox's head and smiled.

Blaze thought for a minute. Ichigo talked really fast. He was processing those sentances, and finially said, "I'm Blaze. Sorry I left, but I had a scheduled training session at Rika's Training Dojo." Blaze stopped and thought about the apple part. He wasn't really that hungry. Just thirsty. "Sure," he said, "I wasn't really that hungry." Blaze rolled one of his apples onto the ground for Ichigo.

"There you go," Blaze said, smiling.

Friends:
MDP300.png

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troock

Chapter 3: The Pokécommunity

Finally, I'm out of the forest. That must have been one of the largest forests I have ever been in during my 2 years of traveling. Troock ran to the top of the hill before him, excited to see what was behind it.

When He finally got to the top, he saw a beautiful town. Surprisingly, disappointment filled his heart. He had hoped to find a lake where he could be all alone with nature. Well, now that I'm here, let's just get the best out of it. Maybe there are some strong pokémon i can fight.

Troock ran down the hill until he got to a sign. He couldn't read very well so it took him a few minutes to decipher the weird symbols.

"Gold Town" It said. Gold Town huh? Anyway, let's see if I can find a place to eat. Troock walked through the town for a while and he noticed it was a very lively town.

After a while he saw a place that looked like a bar. He took a seat somewhere in the corner and ordered some water and a couple of berries.

Troock noticed that the Emolga waitresses were really nice. And he was even more (pleasantly) surprised when the boss of the bar - who was apparently a Sandslash called Ozzy - came up to him and asked if he was enjoying his meal.

When Troock thought he had eaten enough and was about to leave he got stopped by the Sandslash and an Emolga. "Excuse me, sir, but you forgot to pay" OH NO! I forgot that you have to pay for food here. I've lived in the wild for so long, I completely forgot what life in a real town is like. I just got all my food from the trees and the plants while I was traveling.

"I'm very sorry, sir, I am not used to life in a civilization anymore. I don't have any money with me either. I couldn't bring any from home because of... certain circumstances." "Hmmm, alright kid, I'll let you off the hook this one time. You'll probably be dead in a few days anyway."

Troock frowned and tilted his head. "What do you mean?" "Aren't you one of those reckless weaklings who think they can conquer the tomb?" That 'tomb' again! "I'm sorry, but you don't look very strong. You're probably going to die there." Ozzy continued. "Excuse me, but what is that tomb you're talking about. This is not the first time I've heard it and judging from the way pokémon talk about it, it seems like something serious."

Now it was Ozzy's turn to be surprised. "Wait, so you haven't heard? I thought you were one of them. What else could bring you to this town?" "I am a traveler and I just happened to stumble across this town. But please, could you tell me about the tomb?"

The Sandslash began to tell Troock all about how the dungeons dissappeared and were replaced by a tomb. And how the tomb had swallowed every guild that dared to enter it.

When Ozzy finished he said: "I'm really surprised you didn't know about it kid. Everyone knows about the tomb." "Yeah, well I don't really consider myself as a part of 'everyone'." Then he asked: "But if nobody dares to enter the tomb, then why would you think I'd enter it?"

"Oh that, well, after most guilds had gone into the tomb and disappeared. The two strongest remaining guild masters formed one "super-guild". The Pokécommunity. The guild was created to defeat the tomb, and they're going to try to raid it tommorow. A lot of travelers have come to this town to join the guild ever since the news spread."

Troock's heart started to pump with excitement. This is it! This is my chance to prove myself! I need to join this guild!

Acquaintances:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Alaric - A Rundown On RIKA90X Pt.2

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
"Mine's Alaric." Said the Plusle in newly found joy to the newly met Snivy -Taido-. He was projecting a wide smile while pondering the soon-to-be-acquired apple from Milran the Miltank. He could already taste it. In fact, he was literally already gurgling unattractively over it. Realizing what he was doing, he recalled his waterfall of saliva back into the domains of his mouth. He now had a Joy Seed, and what's better, he got himself a very useful satchel with items already stored in it! Could it get any better than this? He doesn't seem to think so.

Back to the Snivy that had made his presence notable for him, he does seem to remember seeing him at some point. This Snivy had previously tried to reach Alaric before he entered the dojo, but he passed along by it without thinking he could be holding such treasure. He began to speak as the low cries of pain and what seemed to be a Pokémon yelling "Konzu" were heard near them, "Hey, Taido. I'm thinking of going to take some stuff out of the storage, and then I have to find someone in town," with bright puppy eyes pleading for company, he proceeded, "You want to join me, yes?"

If he had a Joy Seed, then he most likely was ahold something else of equal value. An apple, perhaps? We shall see...

Acquaintances:

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Seraph - Rika's Dojo

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Seraph could see that Luna was truly willing to give her life for a noble cause, but she was also still clearly young and rash in her decisions. It would be wrong of him not to help her however he could. "Very well, I shall aid you in your quest for strength; but only if you swear upon your life that you shall always use your power to uphold the ways of the good and the just and that you shall never use it for evil." Seraph did not expect her to dedicate her life to eliminating evil as he had, but taking this oath will at least ensure that she doesn't succumb to it.

He thought about how he would train her and realized that he would be a much too difficult sparring partner for her. "I suggest that we search for a more suitable partner for you to battle so you can demonstrate your current level of skill." Seraph looked around and saw a nearby dojo. "There, that dojo should have willing combatants." He flew into the building and was met with a host of pokemon sparring, practicing moves, or getting yelled at by a pink Weavile who he assumed to be Rika. Seraph waited until Luna arrived before saying, "There should be several pokemon who would be willing to battle you here, but if you would rather search for an opponent outside you may do so. If I am going to help train you, I need to know your present strength."

Team

N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back