• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
WOW! give the dude some help and he gives me bad rep, last time I help out......o well I just got my MSN messenger up and working kinda confused , im looking for peeps in PC that have it and addin um unfortunately none of them are on right now...
3l)IT: so far i have three awesome peoplez on my contactzzz, Aaryn,P_V,and Kiri..looking for peeps still

Last edited:

xCloudx

Lazy Guy
Years
tyranitar_dude said:
WOW! give the dude some help and he gives me bad rep, last time I help out......o well I just got my MSN messenger up and working kinda confused , im looking for peeps in PC that have it and addin um unfortunately none of them are on right now...
3l)IT: so far i have three awesome peoplez on my contactzzz, Aaryn,P_V,and Kiri..looking for peeps still
Bad Rep? I thought I gave Good Rep? Did you look right? Or did I prees the wrong botton? Oh Well,I give you 2 Good Reps. :\

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
no im posite you gave me bAd you must have when you went to write a messege with it...o well no biggie

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
im back!! Your shiny leader is here and with good news!! im fine, my GF is fine, and ive caught 2 more shinies!!! Yaaaaaaaaay. LoL

Hope you had fun without me people.

Well ive caught treecko, and ninjask. Both shiny. !!! wOOt

Tyranitar dude thx for putting me in the "cool people" tag. I appreciate that, *gives good rep to tyranitar and hopes hell notice that for future..*

?Skinny, ur transforming into my club nurse lol, ur always here to take care of it when im not.

RYAN!!! where are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pazzkat- Are u with ryan, cause ur not here neither!!!

lol.

Let the hunting continue

Years
Hi can i join this club...I joined this forum only because of this club, but i think i will hang out here sometimes. I can see you guess dont have shiny Geodude i just caught one in my Fire red game..:D:D

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
another spaniard companion! yay!! Im spanish too Valencia (nice place valnecia yeah it is, alicante is where i go every sumemr!)

Hola amigo, bien esta que otro espa?ol se una a nosotros, bienvenido al club!

Welcome to the club!

Years
Da las gracias Aaryn para permitir medicamento une el club. and for you english peaple thanks for letting me join the club..and yes Valencia is a wonderfull place..right now i live in Denmark but i used to live in Spain..

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
ok first of all. what the F did u say in spanish! ill translate

*Give thx Aaryn for let medicine join the club* dunno what that is lol

hope u have fun

Years
Lol aint that good at spanish anymore, thought i was better:D...well at least i can still understand my grandma on the phone:D

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
yeah but it is not a good site, its about matrix and itsin spanish

i prefer not to tell lol.

Ill give u some shiny poke pics i just encountered an hour ago in the safari zone!!

o and i can get u any pic of any pokemon (yes mew and celebi also) shiny, or any trainer pokes (like gary's heracross or tyranitar in shiny mode)!!!

all u want is cheap and easy to get in Shiny Pics SA!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
the stars go around the pokoemon like when u feed them pokeblocks, but the stars a re alot closer

Back