• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013

I believe it's by trading.

Objection!
Your number is rounded too much!

The problem is I dont know where and what I have to trade to get one. Wesley's site only has 9 pokemon trades listed. Dunno about the rest. >.<

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
this mightve been asked already. but is it possible to get the move volt tackle in this game?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Want to help me fixing the english version for Pokemon LP?
Please report bugs to me i MIGHT be able to fix them
,Thanks

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Sorry to bother with this but, I've been searching for hours and still can't find an English version of this hack. Someone please help me... At first I read something saying the intro should be in Portuguese and after a bit into the game it then goes to English but, (if that's true) it has not happened... Someone mind helping me with my problem? A link to the download or something like that? Thank you!

Years
Sorry to bother with this but, I've been searching for hours and still can't find an English version of this hack. Someone please help me... At first I read something saying the intro should be in Portuguese and after a bit into the game it then goes to English but, (if that's true) it has not happened... Someone mind helping me with my problem? A link to the download or something like that? Thank you!
Have you looked even closer on the first page... there is an English version of this hack which is translated by Snakebyte.. if you havn't saw yet again try to look with a microscope...(lolz) or try with Ash Scraggy's LEER like Face...:D

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
The problem I have though is it won't run.:/ Every time I open it in VBA it tells me it's not valid and is an unsupported file. Can you help me figure this out?

Never mind, I finally found a download on 4shared.com that works!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Alright, this is my last try... That download I found was a different version of LP and it was glitched, after the fourth badge I couldn't leave the town through the south or enter the Sky Tower. The English full vba rom download of LP has been removed because of inactivity for 30 days, also I've tried patching the game several times, every time using a new, clean, freshly downloaded Ruby Rom. The Ruby Rom works perfectly before I attempt to patch the game through Lunar IPS, but after I patch it the Ruby Rom no longer works, and when I try to open it all it says is it's an unsupported file. (It's a .zip file.) I honestly don't know what to do. From what I've been able to play I really like it and would love to be able to play the full game but, I just can't figure this out, any help?

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help.
this is my first time trying to get this all to work and im a bit lost...
if any1 could take the time to idk explain how to get this to work it would be great.
a step by step walk through would be amazing (sorry again) and ty to any1 who responds

Years
Alright, this is my last try... That download I found was a different version of LP and it was glitched, after the fourth badge I couldn't leave the town through the south or enter the Sky Tower. The English full vba rom download of LP has been removed because of inactivity for 30 days, also I've tried patching the game several times, every time using a new, clean, freshly downloaded Ruby Rom. The Ruby Rom works perfectly before I attempt to patch the game through Lunar IPS, but after I patch it the Ruby Rom no longer works, and when I try to open it all it says is it's an unsupported file. (It's a .zip file.) I honestly don't know what to do. From what I've been able to play I really like it and would love to be able to play the full game but, I just can't figure this out, any help?
PM me your mail address Ill help you...

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
What are the battle mechanics for the game (from the physical-special side of things)? Is it move type or is it like the post r/s/e and based on the move itself (i.e. flamethrower special, flare blitz physical)?

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
I loovvee this.
Just wondering if you can get a town map, and if there is a move deleter guy

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
The only reason I posted about my problem was because I've looked for the solution and couldn't find it. All I could find was how to fix a white screen. I'll continue to look back though.

Back