• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Oops, how embarrassing! It left a message when I deleted my post. I was too late replying to Golurk..

Ummm okay I hope it's okay to post again.

Well based on my limited Pokemon knowledge, I'll pick: Volcarona Since you seem to be fiery (the title, the title! ^^ ) and also a diety here (meme diety!).

Years
You have a Lilligant as your avatar, which is very girly and you love girly Pokemon.

I know a Pokemon that looks female but can be male.

You are
575.gif
Gothorita.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I like graceful and pretty Pokemon, but I wouldn't want to be a girly looking Pokemon honestly. ^^; I don't know which one though. Something more subtle and normally unseen, with a nurturing/caring type of behavior.

How does this game work, do we keep guessing until we get it right?

I'll pick Charizard this time for Hikari then, because it's strong (and fire type, Hikari seems like a perfect fire type).

CookieRaider

The Cookie Raider
Years
Your name made me think of Tetra from LoZ: Wind Waker and that made me think of Link, which made me think of Gallade... So there you go.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Because I have no idea what pokemon I get turned into...(I leave a reply, come back the next day and my reply as well as the person who came after is gone to another page that I don't feel like hunting for)...
I will turn you into a pokemon that is equally as mysterious yet most pokemon professors(Oak, Birch, Juniper...) are too lazy to find out more about it(or scared)...I will turn you into... UNOWN C! Because C is a lucky letter.

Years
You are dark, you were born in total darkness, like pitch-black darkness.

You love darkness so much you are literally evil.

You are
491.gif
Darkrai.

Back