• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10

I see that you adore Zubat, however, even though it doesn't break sig legnth rules due to being mostly text, it's a little too tall IMO ;; and I do like how you included the ways to say Zubat in other languages and using the country flags to indicate which language

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's a bit simple and I don't particularly like the banner; it doesn't looks very... put together. The cursor change is cute though and the colors are nice, even though the text takes a bit of concentration to read. 7/10

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years
7.5/10 It's alright. I like the banner's background and the text. I get the feeling that it's a reference to a series but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
The banner looks great! I love it! The text seems to go well with it!
~
8/10

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
7/10

I feel you should have attempted CSS, it would make it much more appealing
but I do like the effect of the Pokemon's fingers, that's nice

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
So I like the clashing colours, the sort of um "splatter" the colours make, the chibi-esque lawyers and the fact that it reminds of that "OBJECTION!" thing. It's just cool in general. 9/10.

Winneon

Years
I like the tag and the text, it seems like the tag is from Polar Express........i think.......XD
~
9/10

Winneon

Years
I'm liking the PokeDex entries! But why are there flags there? :cer_confused:
~
9/10

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Better than the last one, and catches my eye a lot. Seems to mean something, but makes me ponder. I also love the color scheme. 9/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Yay Ulquiorra! <3 And it's green!
I think the vibrant picture and the plain text below work quite well together and I like the matching avatar/signature without them being too similar. Credit for title tags without links and to be honest I find the lack of CSS to be refreshing. 9/10.
I'm liking the PokeDex entries! But why are there flags there? :cer_confused:
~
9/10
So that people can tell which language each name is.
But, hey, I said I would try it without flags if someone else made a comment, sooo I will. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back