• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
What if someone asks for their range to be something like 190-201 in Hoenn?

The rules would hopefully have limitations lmao.

I need to start a Nuzlocke/Friend name Pokemon run soon ;___;

Only they really confuse me; Karpy tried to explain but it went over my head u.u /sigh

Years
The rules would hopefully have limitations lmao.

I need to start a Nuzlocke/Friend name Pokemon run soon ;___;

Only they really confuse me; Karpy tried to explain but it went over my head u.u /sigh

Heh, true. I realized Alternative said that the host would hand out dex ranges, so it doesn't matter, actually.

As for Nuzlockes, they really aren't that hard. Just catch the first pokemon you see in each AREA and release if something faints. Whatever is an area is usually up to the challenger's discretion, but remember that one cave is one single area, a pokemon can't be caught on each floor, so on and so forth.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Sydian please tell me you named me after Diva

Ok so one of my Pokemon died today in Nuzlocke (Not telling who it is just in case I have so readers on this thread) and I'm asking anyone of they want to be my next catch.

Note: I am note responsible for Gender Benders, or Deaths so don't kill me if you die ;-;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Can I be your next catch? If you can, make me a Bellsprout or Poliwag. ^_^
As for my Nuzlocke challenge, who wants to be ny next catch? It'll probably be something between Rustboro and Dewford, so something like Nincada, Abra, Makuhita etc.

As for the Dex challenge, the host can give you specific ranges, which will be a small range, so like, no more than 30-40 as a range. Also it wouldn't involve legendaries at all; I wouldn't give ranges in those catergories. I'm also thinking of making it harder, so multiple ranges, so like you could get say 12-19 and 66-73 for example, and to make it even harder, you wouldn't be allowed to train or catch any Pokemon that isn't within your range. So if you were given a Kanto range of say 8-31, you wouldn't be allowed to choose Squirtle to obtain the Wartortle.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
By the way Myrrh, as long as I have you here since you don't seem to look at your visitor page very much, what's your eta on updating the Solo Challenge list? You haven't updated it since the 2nd of Jan.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I was planning on doing that this weekend, but it didn't happen. I ended up doing stuff with friends. I was thinking I can possibly get it done sometime in this upcoming week, but couldn't tell you a day because I don't know what homework I'll get. Unless I end up doing something with my friends again on Friday, it will get done by Friday (since I could do that homework some other time on the weekend). Sometime soon though.

Also, Alternitave, if by any chance you get to Dewford Cave, get through the first level without finding any Pokemon, and then find a Male Sableye, I call dibs. In fact, if the next Pokemon you see is a female, give it to Inferno, and if its male, give it to me.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
@Alt I can't guaranty a Bellsprout or Poliwag. I haven't caught anything from Violet yet, so I can get a Poliwag by Surfing, but I already have a water type. Also I think I'm done with all the places to catch Bellsprout. O.O

And let me be your Slateport catch, because I love Minun, Plusle, Gulpin and Electrike. If it's a female I don't mind. :PP

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Usually you catch a Pokemon on every Route with Nuzlocke, just in case some of them die and that you have back up for when they do pass on. :(
But anyway, catch a Mankey. n_n

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Usually you catch a Pokemon on every Route with Nuzlocke, just in case some of them die and that you have back up for when they do pass on. :(
But anyway, catch a Mankey. n_n

I will try for a Mankey but who should my starter Pokemon be? Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle? If I get to catch a Mankey I'll nickname it Alternativ. (10 letter restriction). I did one before in HG.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Bulbasaur, I forgot if there is Genders in R/B/Y if there is

Male = Chaos Female = Mariana

If there isn't just name it Chaos

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Now we're all doing lots of challenges. :D I posted my Pokedex challenge, and since rules say I have to compete in it, which I'm actually psyched to do so, I'll be participating in Yellow. ^_^

I'll also probably update my Nuzlocke tomorrow. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back