• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Yup, my bad.

I could get my 9th shiny Vivillon pattern today... I asked a trade corner moderator to see if I can make a milestone thread regarding this, don't you guys get tired of me posting my progress in this thread?

I like reading about them here myself. Especially since it DOES relate to trading, since you had to trade to get them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
We all like to flaunt our stuff here ;)

tumblr_muzzwmLwKI1skql9vo1_250.gif

Years
Well, Congratulations, EV.

Update: Got a shiny female Chikorita. However, Sun Vivillon pattern will probably have to wait as the guy who has it is in another timezone and is probably sleeping right now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I have two shiny Sylveons!! I want a million of them but all I have to trade is boxes of 5 IV Eevees >.>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Nope I don't :( Knowing my luck lately, my 3DS will break before the week is out and I won't be able to play Pokemon at all ;.;

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Well, you can if you know the secret art of gen 6 cloning. (or have the resources required)

But cloning means they will all be the same.... good for trading, but I think EV wants to have a small clan, not a clone army.....

That said. Totally jealous of that Sylveon. I would love a shiny eevee, but will be waiting for mine once pokebank is available in the usa.

Years
By the time Bank comes out, I probably wouldn't even need the Transfer app anyways. When Transfer app comes out, all the bank legendaries I have will lose all value they had anyways.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
By the time Bank comes out, I probably wouldn't even need the Transfer app anyways. When Transfer app comes out, all the bank legendaries I have will lose all value they had anyways.

Ah.... but I have Gen III Deoxys, I have rnged tons of stuff in Gen iii through Gen V, including dream world pokemon (Arceus, which although having no hidden ability is just nice to own from the dream world), including the dream radar legendaries....

Plenty of worthy Pokemon.

Years
There's bound to be people who gen flawless Pokemon and pass them off as legit. It's why I didn't trade in Gen V and why I won't accept non-legendaries without the Kalos mark.

Plus Gen VI negates the need to RNG for most part, save for legendaries.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
Years
Idk if this is the place, but has anyone else had displeasure with the quick trade thread? I haven't had any success, barely any responses die to the abundance of posts being left. The trade corner? Just a place to discuss stuff and show of your pokemon? Than the trade plaza seems to only allow trade shops which is kinda unfair, don't ya think? I was just wondering if there's a better way to post a trade request other than the dreadful "quick trade post thread". Not trying to be insulting here just a bit frustrated with not being able to properly seek out and complete trades.

Years
I sort of agree. I haven't received an actual trade request here the last couple of days. But then I don't know if people even have the Pokemon I'm looking for.

I think Marriland has a dedicated quick trades section in their quick trade forum along with the quick trade thread, I believe.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I find success in quick trade half of the time, and you're free to repost daily. You can do things to make your post stand out a little bit like use bold text.

Have you tried posting in a shop or messaging someone you'd think would have the pokemon you want? Ask in the trade chatroom?

Oh, anyone can make threads on Bulbagarden. Serebii has dedicated threads for different wants.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
Years
I haven't had any succes in chat rooms. I do try and seek out ppl but sometimes they don't respond and other live in different time zones which makes it difficult. I just think it would be easier we could post trade requests in the trade plaza or trade corner. I believe that would yield the fastest and most results.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Trade Corner used to be only one forum where everyone could post any request they wanted (aside from hacks) without having to use a thread like the QTTs. Well, you'd imagine how messy that would be with all the people trading because of Gen VI. It would also bury shops and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back