• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Depends on what you consider simple.
Proving that 1+1 is 2 may not be quite easy. At least that's what my friends who studied Algebra say.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

One could say that there is no objectivity and that the world, literally everything we perceive, is subjective and its image and makeup is entirely dependent on the individual, thus there is no truth and there is no falsehood. Though, in that sense, if the world was completely subjective, then truth and falsehood would also be dependent on the individual, and as such would also be subjective. With this paradox in mind, it's probable that the world is objective to the individual, but is collectively is subjective.

Fun stuff.

Sean

Years

Its cute seeing that this thread is still floating around.

lbr, no one enjoys algebra maths ;__;

Sean

Years

I can't wait to drop maths after I leave school. It's the bane of my life, but I'm putting a lot of effort into it for good grades. I do higher maths which is.. um.. i don't know how to explain in other countries XD;

Sean

Years

My life would be much easier, if maths came to me naturally then I could focus on my other subjects.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I miss signomi. I wish I could talk more with her. Seriously. I hate the fact that she isn't around.

Math is awesome, by the way.

Gabri

m8
Years
Damn, that woman's ability to draw is just a-ma-zing.
I miss having Christina around as well, but she's probably busy with work (which is good) in real life.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yes, she's definitely quite busy with her work and things in her life should all be well. I should be happy. But I am not because I miss her so much aaahhh!!! DDD:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm a bit sad that I didn't get the change to do so as much either. Well, maybe one day. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back