• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2012
I having some problem here~ I'm facing some issue that the program suddenly will time out and exit the game.
And can I ask that how to make the walking speed faster? and some of the skill wont show in animation too~
Please help out!!! Thanks
Appreciate your Good... I love the game... just facing some problem now~

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Is there any specific error message? Does it happen at any particular time or is it random?

As for walking faster, theres currently no way
Skill animations, most of them don't exist as i haven't created them yet

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
The only things that i can think of off the top of my head that aren't done yet (that are in the original yellow version) are

Route 19
Seafoam islands
Victory Road
Elite 4

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
The game is awesome, however I got stuck in the Rock Tunnel. When I take the ladder leading from B1F to 1F (near the revive), I cannot go to the left or to the right and in front of me there is a wall, so the only way is to push the down button, which leads me back to the B1F level. So either I take the ladder down, or I stand in one place. I cannot even go back on the ladder I came to the B1F, as there is a hitchiker standing in front of the ladder, so I cannot use that either.
(I use the latest version.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
I have the newest patch and i keep getting errors. 2 i didnt save what it had said(sorry) but one was where i lost to gary in cerulean and then went to train in the grass and it came up that i was battling him again when i had found a pokemon then it exited with an error. 2nd was I beat him first try then all the pixels went black except the water and a few details then it exited with another error. if i get it again i will post what it says

I did not get the error when beating gary on the first try another time so it could have been an intermittent problem solved when it reloaded

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I'll see if i can reproduce this. If it does happen again the error messages would be most helpful

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
The person who is supposed to drop the lift key in celadon says he drops it but there is nothing to pick up

PaulUrchin

Imma Spriter wanna be... meh.
Years
Well, here's one of the battle sprites like I promised. Its the rocker! Urchin style! (I did it as a 160/160 when I saved it, but sometimes uploading messes with the sizing) - I used the FR/LG sprite as reference.

As for the engineer, I think there is already a sprite for one of them in Pt/D/P

rockerbattle.png

I've pretty much finished Lorelei too. I'll upload her later.

...then I'll do Agatha too I guess. (What? She's creepy.)

#1-Trainer

Poke' Master.
Years
Hey Desbrina, you heaps stole my idea! I thought this all up way back in 08. Good to see someone actually had the gumption to roll with the idea and do something good with it. When's this going to be up and running?

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
I Love this game,
any idea on when 0.19 is going to be available?

though I keep getting a script hang at the first trainer in cerulean gym, kind of makes me stuck where I am

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
0.19 will probably be before Christmas as long as everything goes to plan.

For the error, can you send me a copy of your save file please. It'd help me reproduce the error more accurately

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
oh nice, not long to wait then :)
The save file is in the attatched .zip file

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Does the error happen straight away when starting the battle?
Tried your save on both 0.18 and 0.19 and neither error

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
The battle starts, it gets to the point where he is about to send out his first pokemon, says "swimmer Tom sent out Horsea" at this point it freezes.

I may try reinstalling completely and seeing if that works

*edit* this worked, thanks for trying though :) must have been a glitch on my original install

Last edited:
Back